Fighting Academy by Fire of Hearts (Closed)

Faye slowly got up and looked back at where Myra went, "What's left of her anyway." She sighed and rubbed her forehead, "I guess you're right...though I wish I could hear her say that she loved me." She paused, "I didn't know that the last time I was going to hear it was four damn years ago. I would have appreciated it much more...." She looks at the burning punching bag and sighs, flicking her finger in a gesture for it to come near her. It flew into the palm of her hand again and she looked back at Flower, "I wish I knew what happened to her." She shudders, "Then again, maybe I don't." She looks into Flower's eyes, realizing she was talking about herself a lot. "Shouldn't you be training for Vince's return?" She asks casually, her eyes flicking to Garos then back to Flower.

Flower shakes her head. "No...I think I've done enough to distroy the training hall." She said pointing back at the recked room. She sighed and looked out to see hunter and Crist fighting. Her eyes widened and ran up. "HEY!" She pulled them apart but Crist lunged at Flower who quickly pinned the tiger. "Bad boy!" SHe said as the tiger looked at her his tail going under his legs scared. FLower smiled and got up scolding the two before looking back at Faye. "Being with your sister....can go a long way. Losing one is the most hurtful thing in the world." She said knowing exackly how it felt.

As the other's talked, Garos simply listened, going around and beginning to clean up bits of the training room that were strewn about. It didn't take long, but it kept him busy and only half paying attention to the girls. At the mentions of sisters, Garos stopped suddenly, then continued as if nothing. His own sister, Rhea, was still missing. Probably dead. The thought made him feel cold and visibly shudder.

He spoke, suddenly, at Faye's mention of hearing her sister say she loved her. "Just because ya' don't hear it doesn't make it any less the truth," he began. As Faye's eyes met his own, he smirked a little. "Yeah, should be trainin', I guess.." he finished, trailing off and picking up a few pieces of the door that Flower had burst outward. "Gonna' go toss all this crap..." he said, voice blank and emotionless. He'd just play the change in tone off as lack of sleep, but something was bothering him. The thought of his own sister was one he'd been pushing back for a long time... too long. He needed to go looking for her again... but worried it'd just be a repeat of the last few times.

Walking out of the door, he headed for the nearest waste bin big enough to hold all of the trashed equipment and broken door he held.

Flower saw garos cleaning up her mess and grabbed a few things following him and throwing them away. "You don't need to clean my mess Garos." She smiled at him and then sighed deeply.

Shade, now on the roof, stared at the sky." I dont know whats happening but it seems pretty serious........who was i to tell flower not to hold a grudge? heh.....i wish i could say that to myself." Shade thought, remembering the night his brother died. "One day........you will pay" Shade thought as his eyes turned white. He began to fly around to academy calmly.o" But for now.......you can laugh iver your victory...."

Hunter watched shade. She sighed and looked around for something to do. In dog form she follows shade wagging her tail. Woundering if he'd like to play.

Garos smiled lightly. "Well, when ya' put it like that, it sounds bad." Waving a hand, he dismissed it. "No worries. I just had to get outta' there for a minute, that's all. All this talk'a sisters got me thinkin' about things I haven't in awhile..." he said with a frown, throwing the stuff in his arms away.

Name: Ginger/ Trinity

Species: Human/ Key holder

Powers: none/ I can control energy, water, and wind

Weapons: Um a small knife/ A sword, and chains.

Vehicle: None/ no....sadly.

Pets: none/ nah

Family: um.../ Um i consider flower my sister

Husband/wife: No../ NO!

Girlfriend/boyfriend: No.../ NOOOOOOO!

Crush: none/ nope.

Looks: Trinity is the black haired girl.

Flower rubs the back of her neck. "I...see..." She said and looked at him. "Sorry Garos." She said and smiled. Suddenly hearing some giggles she looked behind her seeing nothing. But she turned around putting her hands on her hips. "hmm."

Faye sighed, "I guess you guys are right." She was beside them now, still a few feet away though. She frowns, "Although I sometimes wonder if she does love me." She shook off her sad demeanor and smiled, "At least she's still around, some people are worse off." She tried to be careful in her words, not wanting to upset either of them. She then looked at Garos and grinned sheepishly, rubbing her arm as her sign of nervousness, "Hey Garos, sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to insult you when I spoke about that human...I wasn't thinking.." She looks at him, her eyes have stopped flickering and her heat seemed to have died down, "You guys defiantly aren't weak, especially you."

Trinity jumpped out and grabbed flower knocking her to the ground. "FLOWER!!!" She hugged her neck laughing. She was happy to see her "Older sister." Really Trinity wasn't related to Flower.

Flower looked up at Faye and Garos. "Hehehehehe....um....Trinity....that hurt." She said then looking at Trinity huging her back. "Where is-" When she looked beside her, there was a timided girl. "Hi flower..." She said quietly. Flower smiled and chuckled. "There you are...Ginger."

Go ahead. I got to make another guy but if you're willing to that'd be great.

--- Merged Double Post ---

(Ok I put my characters are on the first page. kk lol)

(Oh sorry, I made a girl character then saw your post xD So I quickly made a boy one too.)

Name: Raina Sharpe

Species: Vampire

Powers: Usual vampire powers. (Fangs, nails, healing quickly)

Weapons: Sword, Sniping gun, Axe and metal ninja throwing stars.

Vehicle: Black Yamaha motorcycle, picture:

View attachment 1363

Pets: A black panther called Beast.

Family: None.

Husband/wife: No.

Girlfriend/boyfriend: No.

Crush: Not yet, just arrived at school.

Looks: View attachment 1364

Name: Chameleon Hades

Species: Shape-shifter

Powers: Can shape shift into any creature

Weapons: AK-47 assault rifle and bow and arrow.

Vehicle: Red Audi r8

Pets: None

Family: Never mentioned.

Husband/wife: None

Girlfriend/boyfriend: None

Crush: Not yet, only just arrived at school.

Looks: View attachment 1365

Chameleon gets out of his car lazily, slamming the door shut and looking up at the tall building infront of him. He blinks at the dark aura it seems to have around it and shrugs, walking up to the doors of it and gripping the handle. "I wonder how this works." He asks himself, "A welcoming party or a 'just-slip-into-the-background' kind of thing?" He pulls down on the handle, "Only one way to find out." He steps inside the school, looking around and taking in his surroundings. Without any bags or suitcases, only the clothes he is wearing, he begins to wander around the school, looking out for someone or something.

Raina looks over at the building which she was now going to be 'living' in for a while. She noticed the boy walking into the school and raised an eyebrow, another kid arriving at the same time as her? Seems a bit odd. She gets off her motorbike and tugs off her helmet, gripping it in her hand as she also approaches the building, "This should be fun.." She mutters darkly to herself before entering the school.

Trinity gets off of FLower and smiles as she stood by Ginger. "Yep! Glad to see you flower!" she said and then heard people walking in. "People are here! Come on." She grabbed flower's arm and pulls her downstairs.

Flower pulls my hair out of my face. "Trinity! You're pulling....AH!" She stops seeing new people, but as soon as she smelled the vampire she pulled trinity behind me. Seeing ginger following them she sighs and lets go of Trinity. "Um...Girls go up stairs."

Chameleon notices the girl staring at him, but then realizes she is actually looking at something beside him. He flicked his eyes to the left of him to see a girl with pitch black eyes and long, dark brown hair and a full fringe. He notices the scowl on her face and quickly moved his eyes away from her, he wasn't here to cause trouble. He looks at the girl who is facing them both and lifts his hand up, waving lazily, "Hey, are you the welcoming party?" He smiles to show he doesn't mean any harm.

Raina stops and looks at the girl who was staring at her, she raised an eyebrow as if to say, 'What? Got a problem' But besides that does nothing more. She flicks her eyes to the boy beside her and scowls as one thought pops into her head, 'Loser' Just by seeing his innocent puppy dog eyes and his 'please-don't-hurt-me' grin he was instantly on her list. She hated people who tip-toed around others, what's the point? They'll just think they can push you around.

Flower sighs and looks at her holding up her keys. "Sorry...I'll try to be more respectful." She said with a sigh and looked at the boy. "Sorta...I was dragged down here..." She said and pointed to trinity and ginger hiding behind her.

Raina notices the gesture of showing her keys and hate filled her own eyes; she had reasons for hating Key-Holders. She flashed her fangs at the girl - her own way of 'showing her keys' - before growling and walking straight past her, a bit too close, "Yeah, and I won't." She walked off, following the smell of smoke.

Chameleon watched the girl walk off and his eyes widened, "Wow." He didn't comment any further on her, but you could tell his 'wow' wasn't intended in a nice way. He looked back at Flower and smiled, "Oh right. Well...while you're here....would you mind giving me a few pointers on knowing how to get around this place? It's way bigger than I'm used to." He rubbed the back of his head, showing his embarrassment.

Flower nods. "Yes come with me..." She said and walked to a wall. "Well here's a map...and then over there on the counter is the room guid." She smiles. "If you need any more help I know this place inside and out. My name is Flower."

Chameleon smiles, "Thanks" He holds out his hand formally as he grins at her, "Chameleon. But if that's a bit of a mouthful you can just call me Leon." He takes in the girl's appearance, thinking she looked extremely pretty, especially her hair. He notices her keys and smiles, "I'm guessing your a key-holder?"

Flower grabs his hand and nodded. 'Um yes...that is why the girl didn't like me..." She said sighing thinking about Vince and the girl teaming up. She sighed even more deeply if the girl ever found out she's Queen. She looks at Leon. "Um sorry I fazed out for a sec there. Um so leon it is."

He smiles softly, "Got troubles?" He retracts his hand once it has been shaken, "No worries about me. My name's Chameleon for a reason!" Where Chameleon once stood was now a small puppy with big brown eyes and a wagging tail, then it was a fox, then a tiger and finally....a chameleon. He switched back to his human self and grins at Flower, "It has it's advantages...."

Flower laughs and turns into a lion roaring at him. Then into a wolf and howls. "Yeah? well so does being a key holder." She laughs and turns into a human. She smileds and stretches out.

Shade noticed Hunter. (yeah, late xD ) He was going to just walk away, as Shade is very un-social when hes trying to think, but instead he floated back to the ground and walked to Hunter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back