Fighting Academy by Fire of Hearts (Closed)

Faye raised an eyebrow and folded her arms, looking a bit like her older sister, "Why do you think I'm lying? Miss. Queenypants." She smirked slightly, loving the new nickname she invented for Flower.

Myra lay on her bed and sighed deeply, she never understood Faye, why did she act out so much? She just made a joke out of almost everything and always got into trouble. Even before their parents death, although it has gotten much worse since then. She rolled over on her side and held her stomach, she guessed it didn't help that she herself didn't speak. She shuddered as she remembered the reason why she couldn't speak. Closing her eyes tight as she tried to forget.

Flower smacked her hard. "I will not be so forgiving with the nicknames." she said and then backed off. "you are too careless Faye." he said and then walked away. "What key holder would have a half vampire child?" nick and deathwish walked over to Faye checking her over. "Flower don't be so harsh!" nick said.

--- Merged Double Post ---

James blushed. "um no." he said rubbing the back of his head.

James sighed. "She doesn't talk at all." he said ignoring his first question. He looked back a flower and then sighed. "Harsh flower harsh." he said flower glared at him.

Crow smiled "Well I think I'm going to train a bit. Good luck with the silent girl hope it works out with her." he said. Crow walked away and went to the forest training room.

Flower walked away past crow. She walked to the training hall and went up more stairs to a laser that leads to the roof. Flower opened the door above the lador and walked into her secret garden. Sighing deeply with stress she looked around to her music player. Turning some simple intermental music with drums she starts her own training which looked more like a dance. With light following her hands as she shifted the light around.

(again? ugh xD )

Shade was still walking around the academy. He hadnt come across anyone in a while though. Not flower, Garos, or even Hunter. (some of the only 3 people he knows)

--- Merged Double Post ---

He figured hed find his way to the training room. When he got there he found one of the swords he and Garos were using. He picked it up and began to practice with it. He was sloppy at first but after a while he learned the basics.......as in NOT stabbing himself. As he progressed in swordplay, after a few hours, h began to use his powers along with the sword.

Faye glared after Flower, yelling out angrily, "I don't care how damn powerful you are Flower! Don't you EVER touch me again!" She growled furiously, it was only the last comment that had irritated her, "What key holder would have a half vampire child?" Her eyes watered for a second and then she evaporated them without another thought, her mum would, that's who. She looked up at Nick and spoke normally, as if nothing had happened, "I'm going for a walk." She then sped off, leaving a gust of air where she had been. She was fuming mad. Fire spread up and down her arms as she ran faster and faster through the forest, not realizing she had left a track of fire on the ground as she ran, it slowly began to spread and lit one of the trees.

Shade smelled the fire through the window. He looked outside and saw the tree about to catch fire. He jumped out the window and flew to the tree. Without any power over water (and the inability to memorize the layout of the academy, therefore not being able to find a hose) he was stumped. He noticed Faye. He called out to her. He wondered if she could also disperse flames as well as start them.

By this point Faye was running so fast that she didn't even hear Shade, let alone register what he was saying. She past faster and faster, finally stopping about two hours away from the school - of course it only took a minute with her inhuman speed. She looked around to find she had stopped on a massive area of grass, she noticed she was standing on the hill part of it and sighed. She dropped to the floor and hugged her legs, her face buried in her knees as she sobbed desperately. Faye prided herself on never crying, but this was an exception. What if Flower told Myra? In fact, both the twins knew as well by how loud Flower was talking. She clenched her fists as the tears carried on, she hated this life.

Myra rolled off of her bed, she wanted to find Faye and let her know everything was ok between them. They had been fighting a lot more recently since they got to the school and it was unnerving her. Faye was all she had left. She pulled open her door and stepped out of it casually, heading back to the canteen where she had last seen her sister. She noticed the twins looking confused and walked over to them, timidly tapping Nick on the shoulder as she looked up at him with questioning eyes, where was Faye?

By now the fire had already lit up the whole of the first tree and had spread to another, it was becoming bigger and bigger by the second, big enough to cause some major damage.

"Damn! The whole schools gonna burn down if i dont do anything!" Shade said to himself. He locked on to Fayes energy. "i hope this doesnt send me into a wall" He prayed. Shade teleported to where her energy was coming from. He sighed, almost appy he didnt die. Shade saw Faye and walked toward her. "Faye?.....whats wrong? I was trying to get your help. The school is gonna burn to the ground!" Shade said.

Faye rubbed her eyes viciously before she jumped up, "Nothing. I'm fine, what's happened to the school?" As she spoke her eyes betrayed her words because they were red and puffy, as if she had just been crying. She looked at him, glad it wasn't Flower or anyone else.

Shade could see something happened, he also knee it wasnt his buisness. He wanted to sit down and ask Faye, but he did not want to endanger anyone. "The school is about to be on fire! I dont know what happened but the fire is spreadng from a tree" he told her

Faye's eyes widened; she knew it was her fault, who else had a fiery temper such as hers? This happened all the time. She would get mad and accidently ruin something, burn something. Then Myra and her parents would assume she had done it on purpose, everyone assumed she done it on purpose. She never did. After a while she got bored of telling them she hadn't meant to, so she went with it. If they wanted to ignore the truth and treat her like she was a 'hooligan' then what was the point of telling them otherwise? "Cr**. I'll sort it!" She grabs Shade's hand and begins to speed back and is stopped by the fire, she can't get through to the school because of the thick smoke and the flames leaping from tree to tree like a wild fire. She lets go off him and gently pushes him back. "Get back Shade." She sighs and closes her eyes as she holds out her hands, by now the fire had probably demolished about 14 trees, it was out of hand and defiantly considered as a major forest fire. Her hands begin to shake with the effort and the fire shimmers towards her hands, it was massive. She growls and mutters, "Come on Fire..." It moves closer once more than snaps back to it's original place, her eyes shoot open and instantly the fire begins to fly inside her hands, seeping through her skin, she winces with the effort and her legs wobble slightly, "Come on, come on!" Her hair flys back out behind her and her orange eyes began to flicker like a flame, she muttered to Shade, "Don't touch me. You'll burn yourself." Just as a pre-warning. The very last flicker of flame is sucked into her hand and she sighs, dropping to the floor in exhaustion. Her hair seems to have gotten brighter and is moving slightly, like a flame on a candle, her body is giving off a lot of heat. She chuckles to herself, "I'm like a walking fire...." She makes no move to get up, probably too tired, as she rests her head on her knees. The trees around them are charred and burnt, black sticks littering the floor and the grass dead and lifeless - if not gone. It looked awful, devastated, dead.

Shade looks at Faye, amazed. He walked over to her. "Are you ok? That looks like it took alot out of you." Shade said. He tried to pick her up, disregarding her warning. She FELT like a living flame. Not paying any attention to the pain, He picked Faye up and began taking her into the academy, where he could look for help

Flower sighed and light was taken from the fire making the die down. She sat on the roof starring down at the fire one by one she took the light and the fire was gone. She sighed deeply. Nick looked at her and pointed outside.

Faye struggled in Shade's grasp and managed to push him away and land herself on the floor inside the academy, she looked at him, "Thanks, but I'm fine. Don't worry." She smiled at him to show she wasn't a complete bit** and then turned around and headed in the direction of hers and Myra's room, unable to speed from the exhaustion she was suffering. Putting that fire out had taken a lot out of her, it was a massive fire and she needed cold water to get the heat out of her.

Myra nodded a thanks and ran off to look outside, when she got out there her eyes widened as she looked at the charred forest. What happened? Her eyes narrowed as one name popped into her head; Faye. What had she done this time? She turned back around and headed inside the school once more, maybe she was home by now, if not, she would wait.

Garos woke with a start, taking in a breath and looking around. He sighed and calmed himself. "Another dream..." he mumbled, sitting up and looking at the time. It hadn't been long since he'd fallen asleep, but he didn't want to try again. Pushing his hair from his face, he got up and moved to bathe and change his clothes.

After a few moments, he stepped from his door and looked around at the hall. Sniffing the air he smelled... smoke? "Oh... what now?" he asked himself, heading outside. As he spotted the trees, or what was left of them, he sighed and shook his head, leaning against the wall and lighting a cigarette. "I wonder what else is gonna' happen today?" he asked no one, giving a chuckle. After he finished smoking, he headed back inside and towards the nearest training room. Though his sleep hadn't been long, it had given him enough strength back to train even a bit. Picking up a larger sword, he began the day's workout, visualizing the opponent before him. His strikes with the sword weren't the quickest, but they were deathly precise.

Shade stood in place for a second,Then shrugged it off. "I guess she can take care of herself" He thought. He headed back to the training room, where he saw Garos training. "Hey Garos." Shade said as he walked into the training room.

Flower walked down in a bit of a daze. She dropped to the floor holding her head. "Don't remember..." she kibbutz repeatedly. It didn't work. She was only 12 when the last vampire war struck. Suddenly the memory was fresh in her mind. Killing one after another quickly with her sword. It was a very power sword able to kill anything. She started crying remembering the terrior. Suddenly another painful memory arose. Flower's parents being killed and her older sister as well. Vampires...oh how she hated them. So far she's been able to stand the sight of nick and deathwish. Her hate swelled deep within. Now knowing a key holder was half vampire showed the worse in her. She Held her head tighter trying to push them back. Flower has seem much blood in at a young age so now she was never quite in toldal peace.

Garos turned, hearing the other as he came in. At the greeting, the scarred man smiled and gave a wave. "Hey there. Come to do some training too?" he questioned, leaning on his sword for a moment. "If ya' want to, I can try to help again. Sorry fer' runnin' off last time."

"Heh heh...its all right" Shade said. He remembered that he still had the training sword strapped to his back. He took it out of the case and pointed it towards Garos. "You ready? ive been practicing for a while now" Shade said with a smirk

Garos grinned wide, grey eyes flashing a bit. "You have, eh? Well, good." He set down his larger sword and grabbed and training sword as well. "C'mon then, show me what ya' got!" he said, stepping forward and taking a slow swing at the boy.

Shade Sidestepped faster than lightning. "C'mon Garos.....dont hold back! it ruins the fun" Shade said. He bagan moving around the room quickly. He dashed towards Garos and Swung his sword.

Flower walked around her hair in her face upset. She sighed deeply feeling in need of some training. In a different train hall flower was distroying everything letting all her anger out. Everyone ran out scared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back