Fighting Academy by Fire of Hearts (Closed)

Shade Stopped. " Garos......you hear that? looks like this will have to be cut short too." Shade said, pulling Garos with him as he searched for whoever was making the noise. He made it to another training room and saw flower. People were running out of the room. "Um.....Flower......whats wrong?"

Flower looks at shade and lets her light disapate. "..." She sits down and sighs. "Nothing...." she looks at shade and sighs deeply. "Well....sorta nothing.." She added looking down.

Shade chuckled. "sorta nothiong is something you know. You can tell me" He said, sitting down next to Flower.

Flower looked at me. "You wouldn't understand...Well...I guess it's the fact that a faye is half a vampire. I mean vampires and key holders have been at war for so long...I hate vampires. They killed my parents and my older sister. They've attacked my people non stop and without warning or a reason. I've seen the death they cause." SHe sighed deeply and looked down. "I bairly tolerate the vampires here."

Shade went pale. "F-F-Fayes.....a......vampire? Those times i talked to her.....i couldve......DIED?!?!?!?" Shade yelled, paranoid. He calmed down a bit and sighed. "Anyway, why is it that one group of vampires caused you to cast judgement on every single one? Not all of them can be as evil as the ones that killed your family." Shade said

Garos blinked as Flower joined them, looking troubled. The scarred man frowned, listening to her and Shade speak. "She didn't seem like a normal 'Holder," he murmured, blinking again at Shade's outburst. The mention of the Vampire and Key Holder feud made his mood darken. He had lost much of his family to that very feud. Setting down the sword, he sat on the ground as well, joining the two, but staying silent.

Flower glared angerly at them. "Didn't I say WAR? It means almost all of them were killing us!?" She yelled and then sighed deeply cooling herself off. She looks at shade and then garos. "..."

Garos stood at the outburst, eyeing the girl. "I guess it's all how ya' look at it. As far as I'm concerned, both groups have just as much blood on their f%@king hands..." he snapped, shaking his head and going for the door. "I can't stand most 'vamps, but most 'Holders ain't innocent either."

Without another word, he left, slamming the door behind him. After the death of his real family, he'd been raised by two Key Holders. Not a day went by when they didn't mention the fall of human-kind due to weakness. Even now, it made the scarred man's blood boil. Rather than making more of an outburst or explaining his actions, he'd just leave before he said something stupid and lost friends. Making his way outside, he leaned against the building and had another cigarette, trying to calm down.

Flower looked at Faroe and looked down. "It's not my fault..." she said looking at her hands. "It's not my fault!" she stood up growing angrily. "..." blasted out light which busted down the doors she clenched her fists frustrated. She closed her eyes upset even more now. Her hands started to bleed as she rolled in her fingers again. Her nails percing her skin.

Garos snuffed out the cigarette and hurried back inside at the crashing sound. Seeing the doors broken down, he frowned, heading toward Flower. He sighed, putting a hand to his head. "I know it's not yer' fault... but everyone I could call family's been killed 'er lost in the crossfire." He clenched his fists and shuddered. "It just drives me crazy... why else would I've gotten lookin' like this?" he muttered, gesturing to his scars. "Trainin' is the only reason I've survived this long."

Lol ignore JamesFlower looked at him and sighed. She was about to say that her family was killed as well but then her stubbornness got in the way and she just didn't speak. She turned away and looked at the ground. She was deeply hurt by his words. Even though it's true she felt like he was acusing her. Grabbing her left arm her bleeding hands dripped some blood. She didn't bother healin them the pIn was the only thing keeping her temper down.

(Haha, sorry about that. I was tired as hell last night when I posted and didn't even see the second part of that. -_- I'll try to work something in on my next full post, though, as Garos isn't one just to ignore someone like that. :P )

Garos sighed wearily and looked at her. "I'm not tryin' to accuse you of this 'er say that it's yer' fault." He shook his head. "For me, it doesn't matter who wins the war. My kind's gonna' die out, probably even before the war's over. Just... isn't somethin' that's easy to think about."

He went quiet for a moment, looking down at her bleeding hand. "Yer' hurt..." he said quietly. Without thinking he reached down and took hold of her hand, examining it. "Ya' shouldn't clench yer' fists so hard..." he said with a weary smile. "Though, guess I'd be bleedin' too if I had longer nails."

Flower looked at him and sighs. "..." She looked at her hand and then looked at his hand. "No....I will not let humans die...I have tried to help out and hide many humans. I knew of 50 that I keep tabs on." She looks at Garos. "This war has caused me pain as well....you must understand that." She said and looked at his scars. "Believe it or not I have scars as well. Mostly on my back from claws and wips. I could not heal as well as I do today." She said and sighed deeply.

Garos sighed as well, not sure how or why he believed her about saving humans, but he did. He gave a nod. "It's pained everyone... I'll just be glad when it's all done..." he murmured, wincing a little as she looked over his scars and mentioned her own. "I'm sorry to hear it... but hey, they say scars build character," he said with a joking smile, looking down over his own scarred up arm and hand. Realizing he was still holding on to her hand, he dropped it. "Ah, sorry 'bout that," he said with a chuckle.

Flower nodded. "I guess so." she pulled her arm away as he let go and just smiled. "That's alright." she said and then leaned towards him smiling. "You're not the first who tried to pull off that move." she said teasing him a bit. She pulled back and heals her hands.

Garos blinked at her words, then smiled. "Ah, ya' caught me," he joked with a wink. "I may not be the first, but I'm the first with so much damned character," he said with a laugh. The mood seemed to be getting lighter, which was good. He'd regretted snapping so quickly earlier, but with only a bit of sleep, it wasn't that much of a surprise.

Flower smiled and nodded. "That's for sure." She said and looked around. "Wow...I really need to find a different way to let my anger out..." She said blinked at the recked training room. She rubbed the back of her neck woundering how in the world she was going to clean this up. As she looked at Garos she put her arm down. "At least i didn't take my anger out on you or....you'd have a few more scars." She said thinking about the last time she was upset how james paid for it. Dropping her head just thinking about how she flung him around the room like a doll. Everytime they get in a agrument he throws that in her face.

Faye was done with her shower, it didn't do much. Her eyes still looked like they were made from flames and her skin was still radiating extreme amounts of heat. She had pulled on a sleeveless red top and some black shorts, she was too hot to wear trousers or have sleeves. She had found her way to the training room, hoping to take out some anger. Whenever Faye got upset she turned it into anger. She saw Garos, Flower and Shade and froze in her tracks, looking at them with an unreadable expression her eyes. Her hair was already dry from the heat her skin was producing as her eyes flicked from Garos, to Shade then finally to Flower.

Flower looked to faye and then sighed deeply. '..." She sighed again and walked up to her. "Hey....I'm sorry about eariler." She rubbed the back of her head. "It's just..." She looked down.

Faye's eyes held a bit of confusion, why was she apologizing to her? She wasn't used to it. She frowned as the girl didn't finish her sentence, then she pieced the bits together and her eyes sharpened, she shook her head in disbelief. Walking over to the training mat, "It's hard enough being each half of the races that hate each other. Without both vampires and key-holders looking at me in disgust" She faces the punching bag and begins to beat it with her fists, the occasional flame leaping out and scorching it. "Whose side am I on? Yours or Vince's?" She shrugs and carries on the pummeling the bag, her fury and anguish being showed through the deadly blows she delivers to the bag. "I don't know, you don't know. Vince doesn't know...No-one knows." She pauses her demolition of the bag and looks at Flower, "My parents were both killed by vampires, and Myra almost was aswell." Her eyes narrowed, "She stopped talking that day. Something happened to her, I don't know what." She turns and kicks the punching bag, causing it to break from its hanger and drop to the floor in a burning heap. She sighs and holds her hand out as the flames return to her, "Speaking of Myra, would you mind not spreading the fact that I'm half-vampire to her ears?" She looks at all three of them now, "I'd rather she didn't know her sister is 'a monster'" She put air quotes around the word monster and then places her hands on her hips, looking at Flower as her eyes carry on flickering like a flame.

Flower walked up tp her and nodded. "I personaly hold nothing against you. But I have to say...Vampires...I hate them." She looked at Faye and shook off her pride. "Yet at the same time I must set that aside. You are my friend, however I guess I will leave you alone untill you figure things out....and um maybe calm down?" She said and sighed looking at the ground.

Faye just blinked, she was now officially confused. No-one had ever admitted a weakness to her, or apologized. They usually just shouted back. She blinked once more, the wind knocked out of her. "Uh..." She looked at the battered punching bag, then at Shade, then at Garos, a sweep look of the room and then back to Flower. She didn't know how to react to admittance, she only knew arguments. At that very moment her eyes snapped to the door as her sister walked into the room, looked around and saw Faye. Faye's eyes widened.

Myra spotted her sister and her eyes narrowed, she stormed over to her and glared at her, it was almost like they had telepathy, although it helped that Myra pointed to the outside, to the forest. Faye's eyes widened, "I'm sorry! It was an accident!" Myra shook her head and rolled her eyes, obviously not believing her sister, Faye tried again, "Myra! It was an accident, don't you trust me?" Myra stared at her sister, her eyes cold. That's when Faye's eyes hardened and she took on a cocky tone, "Fine, whatever." She took a step back from her sister, as if symbolizing a barrier between them. "I did it on purpose, alright? Now will you leave me alone?" Myra glared at her sister and stormed out from the training hall, back to her own room. Faye's fists unclenched as she stared after her sister, her eyes softened before she shook herself and looked at the others. She turned back around, her fist set alight and she slammed her fist downwards at the punching bag, her fist connected with it and her hand went all the through the punching bag as easily as a meteor crushes the earth.

Flower sighed deeply and looked at Faye and then outside of the training hall. "You know...I don't have a sister to fight with...but your lucky enough to have one to love." She said looking back at where myra went. She looked back at Faye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back