Fighting Academy by Fire of Hearts (Closed)

Garos blinked as she took his hand and then sped off in another animal form. Following the best he could, the man dashed toward the smell of food, finally arriving and catching his breath. "Not fair, everyone usin' their powers," he joked, tipping a wink toward them. As they neared the food, he realized just how ravenous he was. Had he forgotten to eat the day before as well?

Nick looks at her and smiles. "Wow you're fast." he smiles leaning on her slightly. "Aw bacon one of the humans tastiest foods." he chuckles. James smiles and runs off fast. He smiled thinking about how Myra blushed when he stared at her. Come to think of it she was staring at her when his shirt was torn. He chuckles to himself.

--- Merged Double Post ---

Flower turns into human form and laughed. "Aw sorry." She looked a he table full of all kinds of breakfast food and sat down grabing a plate of food.

Nick watched as deathwish came cleaning out his ear of water. He glared at everyone and sat beside his brother. He grabbed food for both of them.

Garos smirked and waved his hand again. "Ah, I was only kiddin'," he said to Flower and sat next to her after grabbing his own plate and loading it with food. The human had quite an appetite, but never managed to show how much he ate due to all the training he would cram into a day.

Flower chuckled and started eating. She looked to deathwish giggling a bit. Hunter ran up and turned into and human taking flower's bacon. Flower grabs her dog ear and pulls her face down. "Give it back...get your own bacon." Hunter drops the bacon.

Hunter sighs and grabs a bunch of bacon going under the table in dog form eating it. The crunching noise made flower giggle again. Sky flying down and under the table grabs some of the bacon from hunter. Angry hunter starts barking.

Flower sighs. "Do all my brakefasts have to be like this with you two?" She sighs and shakes her head.

Faye giggled at Deathwish and seeing his glare she sighs and waves her hand in a bored manner, all the water on him evaporates within a few seconds, leaving him completely dry, "Happy now Deathy?" She asks, sitting down beside Nick rather than her sister. Munching on a piece of bacon delicately as she smirked at him, thinking about how she had changed her eyes earlier.

Myra sat with James once she notices Faye has sat with the Twins, frowning a little bit as she realizing how much time Faye was spending the half-vampire, half-demon boys. She got into enough trouble as it was, she didn't need them to encourage her. She shook off her thoughts and smiled slightly at James, she looked down to see Crist under the table and this only increased her smile.

Crist and Hunter stare at each other cat vs dog type thing. Crist hisses as Hunter growls. The both stare each other down while hunter slowly eats her bacon.

James looks at myra. "You ok?" He smiled and looked at her. Sitting back in his chair and looking at her. Then he looked at Crist and shook his head no at him.

Myra nodded, smiling at him and then looking down at her plate and beginning to eat. She looked up as she noticed her sister getting up from the table, she frowned, where was she going? She realized how often she had been frowning lately and cleared out her face, let Faye do what she wanted, she always did anyway.

Faye had finished her food quickly and slowly got up, smirking at the boys, "Seeya guys later, I got some place to be!" She sped off at almost a vampire speed, quickly reaching the outside world and not stopping even when she got past the school boundaries, not realizing she had left a trail of footprints. She made her way into the nearest town, and slipped into the crowd her eyes searching for something, someone.

Nick and Deathwish look at Each and then shrug unsure of where she was going and started eating. They stretch out and yawn tired.

James looked at Myra and then finished his food happily. (Ugh writers block!)

crap got 2 go

Garos ate quietly, only snickering as Hunter and Sky began fighting over the bacon. "They make things interesting," he joked, popping a piece of bacon into his mouth and leaning back in his seat, stuffed. "If I fall asleep here, make sure I don't crack my head open if I fall," he said with a laugh, then yawned, looking under the table at Hunter and Crist giving each other a stare down over more bacon.

Faye spotted a - rare - human and tracked them without them noticing. She waited until they walked into a flat and her eyes zoomed in, checking the number they pressed before she causally walked over to the back of the building, where no-one could see her. And clambered up the side of it, reaching the window of the human's flat and climbing through it. Rolling her eyes at their stupidity for leaving the window open. She landed silently and looked around, she was in the kitchen. She heard the human in the living room and sighed mentally, she hated doing this. But she needed to. She sped straight into the living room, slammed them up against the wall and covered their mouth, whispering a sorry before she buried her fangs in their neck.

Crow woke up after a long night of training. It was strange he was never a morning person. But he just brushed it off. Crow walked down to go get some breakfast. He saw the twins. Crow didn't like them much but he didn't show it. Crow sat down at the table and started eating. "Good morning all." he said with a smile.

Flower nods and grabs hunter and pulls her away. Send both of her animals to their bowls where they got their food and then got up from the table. She looked at nick and deathwish eating raw meat to help with their blood thirst. As she looked around and back to garos she smiled. "Ok...but I can't stay here forever." she stretched her arms out and looked as James was petting Crist who jumped on his lap making James flinch and try to push him off.

Myra grinned at James as he flinched, by now she had finished her food and was just watching as he messed around with Crist.

Once Faye had completely drained the human off all their blood she wiped her mouth and quickly sped back to the school, checking her top for any blood and finding none. She managed to miss the blood mark on her arm where she had wiped her mouth though. She walked back into the school casually and looked around, a thought in the back of her brain about Vince. Even though she probably shouldn't be, she was excited for Vince to return, wondering where he would re-appear and who would spot him first. She sat back down opposite the boys and grinned at them, "You guys not done eating yet?"

Garos laughed and yawned, getting up to dispose of his plates, before heading back toward the table. Giving a wave to Crow's greeting, he stretched and yawned again. "Alright, I think I'm off to get a bit of sleep before I do actually fall over." As he turned to go, he noticed Faye's return and gave a wave, then raised an eyebrow as his grey eyes settled onto her arm.

Flower nodded at garos and looked at him. She sighed deeply and then looked at faye and saw the blood. "What happened?" she asked as nick and deathwish get behind her sniffing he blood. "Human not hers." they look at flower.

Faye almost smacked herself, keeping her eyes on the table as she quickly thought up an excuse. How had she missed that? And the boys had just dropped her in it like that! She turned around to face them all and sighed, "All right you got me. I went into town to check out the shops they had there and I saw a vampire picking a fight with a human." She rubbed the back of her head as she grinned sheepishly at her sister - who had joined the group behind her - "I may, have, possibly....got involved?" Myra folds her arms and Faye lifts her arms slightly in the air, "What? I wasn't just gunna stand by! The poor thing looked like it was about to poop itself!" She looked down at her arm, "I musta got a bit of it's blood on me when I was trying to stop the vampire..." She bites her lip and looks up at Myra's angry eyes, "I'm sorry....but I didn't get hurt! Annndd I helped the human get away!" She felt bad about lying, but what else was she going to do? Tell them she was half-vampire and watch the disappointment and disgust in her sister's eyes as she discovered she was (Half of) the very thing that her race fought against? No way.

Myra watched as they gathered around her sister. She spotted the blood and was standing by the boys in an instant. She listened to her sister's story and worry filled her as she spoke, "I may, have, possibly....got involved?" She folded her arms, hadn't she learnt by now that it was best to stay out of other people's business? She could have gotten hurt! She watched as her sister exclaimed, trying to defend herself "What? I wasn't just gunna stand by! The poor thing looked like it was about to poop itself!" She watched Faye as she peered at her arm, "I musta got a bit of it's blood on me when I was trying to stop the vampire..." She glared at her sister, she needed to be more careful, what if the vampire had bit her? What then! "I'm sorry....but I didn't get hurt! Annndd I helped the human get away!" Myra sighed very lightly, almost inaudible. She looked at her sister in the way that meant, 'That's a good thing, but you could have gotten hurt' Before she walked off back to her room, needing a moment alone. She often needed moments alone.

Flower waited till her sister left then grabbed Faye and started to drag her into a different room. "you're lying." she said and then glared at her.

Garos was going to question her on the blood, but Flower had beaten him to the punch. As Faye struggled to explain, he listened, not sure exactly what was going on. The story seemed pretty far-fetched... but he didn't say anything. However, when she made a few comments on the human, his eyes darkened. Poor thing? he thought to himself, a fist clenching. Giving a false smile, he excused himself and walked back toward his room without another word.

He laid down, but sleep didn't find him. His mind was churning with thoughts. Faye's comment shouldn't have bothered him, but it had. "We're nothin' more than a joke anymore..." he murmured, cursing the weak reputation of his kind as he closed his eyes and tried to rest.

Crow smelled the blood and walked over. Listening to the girl's story he could tell that she was lying but didn't say anything." Well sure seems like you saw some action this morning. Was it powerful, the vampire I mean." he said. Crow didn't like vampires very much and he could smell vampire coming from her. "It must of been pretty powerful." he smirked.

Faye glared at the girl and tugged her arm out of Flower's grasp, rubbing the mark it had left, "That was rude. Very Un-Queen like." She raises an eyebrow at the girl, not making a comment about her supposed lying. Almost instantly the red mark on her arm shimmered a glowing red colour before it vanished completely. She looked back at the door that had been closed behind her, wondering if Myra was mad at her. She then looked back to Flower, wondering how she would react to Faye calling her the Queen.

Crow walked over to James. "Hello I'm Crow, and you are?" he said holding out his hand. Crow never spoke much but thought it would be a good idea to make at least one friend.

James nodded and stood up. "Hi...I'm James." he said taking his hand and shaking then let go. He smiled and then looked at flower. He then looked back.

Flower backed up and growled at her loudly. "...you are lying why?" she ignored the Queen thing trying not to reveal herself again.

James looked at him. "That's flower...right now she's dealing with the other girl Faye."

"Oh the one with the blood is Faye. So could you tell she was lying right. I could smell her from a mile away and she smelled like a vampire." he said. His eyes went cold. but lit up again "Who that girl you were with? your girlfriend?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back