Fighting Academy by Fire of Hearts (Closed)

Hunter play bowed. "Hey want to play?" She said turning human and looked at him. "Or maybe a walk...I'm bored!" She said wagging her dog tail and twiching her wolf ears. She smiles and holds her hands hoping.

"Sure. Ive just been thinking about the fight Flower and Faye had... a walk would be nice" Shade said twitching. "And im not kinda used to the whole, switching between dog and human so, if i get spazzy, at least you know why" Shade laughed

Hunter grabs his hand. "Ok let's go!" She races off into the forest barking happily still in human form. "I don't like walking alone but Flower is busy." She smiles happy.

Shade smiled back. "to be honest, ive ever seen flower when shes NOT busy." Shade said as he laughed.

Hunter stops and looks at him. "Yeah...well...She..." Sighs and looks down. "She needs be ready fro anything so she trains till she drops almost."

Shade turned around and started walking backwards. He put his hands on his head as if he was stretching. " All work and no play? Doesnt seem like my type of lifestyle......then again, i understand why she does that. If i had actually been able to fight a few years ago......" Shade stopped. "oh well...........so....how did you and Flower meet anyway?" He asked.

Hunter nods and looks at him. "I saved her from vampires...after her family was murdered." She sighed and kept walking thinking about it. 'She was only six." She looked at him and sighed.

Shade kept silent. "so.....how old does that make you?" Shade asked, not really sure if he wanted the answer.

Hunter looks at him. "17 years old. I mean we key dogs age just like humans after pup hood. We age like dogs untill we become teens in dog years then progress like normal humans. So I'm 17 years old." She smiled.

Shade sighed. " when i came here, i did expect to see different races but i didnt think some would be as complicated as that. We humans are just well.....normal" Shade said. He cringed at the word Normal. He began to make rocks and leaves around him float. "well....almost all of us"

Shade didnt really think he wanted to say anything else. As he and Hunter walked casually through the woods, he began to throw everything he had floating. "uh....dont you think we should....get back to the academy?" He asked

Hunter looks at him. "Um why?" She smiles happy and then looks around and turns right. "You worried about getting lost?" She said knowing that would never happen as long as she can smell their scent from the ground.

Shade scratched his head. " well yeah im scared of getting lost but thats not it. theres just....nothing to talk about..." Shade said. He tripped on a rock because he was distracted. He tried to flip over but ended up smashing his head on the floor. " actually....i have an idea now." Shade said, hoping that Hunter wont make a joke about the irony. "you can run fast right?" Shade asked

Hunter knees down chuckling. "Of course..." She helps him up and then looks his head over. "Well why do you want to know?" She said standing up again.

Shade dusted himself off. "i was just wondering if we could have a little race" He said with a smirk

"Without using my...special....abilities? pretty fast. But the point of this race is to use any power you have" Shade said

Hunter laughs. "Well anything under then biting you..." She laughed and looked at Sky flying over. "You just had to come didn't you?" She smiles as Sky lands on shade's shoulder. She stares at him lifting a leg and stretching it out. Her nails long a sharp like her beak. Sky was Flower's other pet, her eagle who also helpped save flower from the vampires. She messes with his hair. Hunter laughs. "She likes you."

Shade stood there, frozen. "she cant turn into a human too can she?" Shade asked as Sky messed up his hair."aww man....it takes forever to get my hair like that!" Shade yelled. He couldnt help but laugh though.

Hunter shakes her head no. "She can't even talk...but she's smark and knows what we are saying." She said and then smiled and then looked at Sky. "She is a very old friend of mine....and when I saw old...I mean she's old."

Sky screached at Hunter as if saying hey. She looked at Shade's hair and started to fix it. She stretched her wings out.

"Oh cool! i always wanted a pet that understands what i say.....oh! and shouldnt we get ready for the race?" Shade asked.

(Gotta go. i think i spent way too much time on my laptop. Goodnight)

Sky jumpped off shade's shoulders ready to run the race. Hunter rolled her eyes at the bird.

Hunter smiled and looked at Shade. "I'm ready." She said going to run in human form to spare shade the creepiness. He smiles and looks at sky and shade.

"alright then!" Shade said as he stretched. He thought about not using any time controlling powers as it would make the race unfair. Its not like he COULD use it anyway, he might accidentally SPEED up time. "soo....is sky gonna count down For us?" He laughed.

Sky screatched three times and then dashed off. She was flying fast below the trees surprisingly. As hunter dashed and ran she was right below sky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back