Fighting Academy by Fire of Hearts (Closed)

Garos blinked again as Trinity ran off, then at the energy ball. He looked down at Ginger. "Don't be scared, alright? Just go back over there and I'll make sure neither of'm get to ya'," he said, pointing to the wall. He turned then, glaring at the two that were fighting and growling. His grey eyes almost glowed as he walked toward them, just as the girl plunged her fangs into Faye's neck. Garos grabbed her and tore her from the smaller girl, throwing her toward the wall farthest from Ginger HARD. "I'm all fer' a spar, but this is outta' hand." He turned to Faye, looking to make sure she was alright. "I dunno what this is all about, but it needs ta' stop, NOW." The scarred man's voice was booming, making him seem more than just a human.

Flower check to see if he was ok and then ran towards the training hall seeing the vampire biting faye and then blasted her with light and then blasted another bunch of it going crazy. She grabbed her sword angry.

Shade was half awake but he knew something was wrong when he got up. He followed Flowers energy into the training room. He saw Flower shooting blasts of light. He saw both Faye and one of the people he didnt know on the floor. (Garos ripped them apart lol) Shade saw blood dripping from Fayes neck and some coming from the new girl. "whats......going on?" he asked.

Raina hit the wall and ducked as the light slammed into the wall above her. She guessed she deserved it, she had just killed a Key-Holder. At least that's what she thought.

Faye recovered from the shock of the bite as Garos tugged the girl away from her, she heard Garo's voice, and even though it sent a chill down her spine she became submerged in rage. What if it had been Myra that the girl had bitten? Or Flower? They would have either died or almost died. The bite on her neck healed and her eyes turned black as fangs grew out of her canine teeth, her nails elongated and she hissed at Raina as her fists became submerged in flames. She now looked even more like the older girl. She sped over to her and slammed her fiery fist across Raina's face, Raina let out a ferocious yell as the contact burned her cheek and she kneed Faye in the gut as she sliced her nails across Faye's cheek. "What the hell! You're supposed to be dead bi**h!" Faye hissed at the girl and gripped her dark hair, close to the root, tugging on it, "Do I look dead to you?" She then released the girl and slammed her flaming fist into the girl's gut, "Don't you ever bite a Key-Holder in this school. You'll regret it." She turned around to look at Flower and Garos and as she did her eyes returned to their orange colour, her fangs vanished and her nails shortened, she blinked and took one step before she let out a yell and arched forward. Raina had thrown a ninja star at the girl's back, she tugged out the sharp metal object and Raina hissed, "Don't you ever speak to me like that again. You'll regret it." Before Faye could toss the metal object back at the girls face two arms restrained her, dragging her back.

Flower stuck her sword in the vampire's back. 'Let me say this...I will kill you if you do that again." She 50 foot wings appeared almost in her key holder form. The black wings stretched out and flower's eyes glowed. "Now....get out!" She said and pulled her sword back. She was ticked.

Gringer scared ran behind Garos. She sniffed crying.

Raina gasped as the metal blade sliced through her skin, one ugly thought in her head: She's just like the rest of them. Since Raina was not one to keep her thoughts of others to herself she turned around, trying to ignore the pain in her back that was slowly healing. She noticed Flower's glowing eyes and fear filled her, she shrugged it off, fear was for the weak. She hissed her words at Flower, "You're just like the rest of them. You damn Key-Holders don't bring any good." She kept her eyes on Flower, as an image of her screaming younger sister filled her mind. She blanked it out and then sped away from them all, she didn't give a damn about them or this school. She sped to her room and into the bathroom, sorting out her wounds as best as she could.

Faye stared after the girl as she left, she frowned as she mentioned how bad Key-Holders were. Not all of them were bad, just like not all vampires are bad. It's individuals that count. She looked at the furious Flower and bit her lip, hoping she wasn't in trouble. She knew that look. Thankfully Faye fire had died down slightly, she looked up at Garos who had pulled her back (Hope you don't mind! xD ), he was extremely strong, strong enough to stop her from going psycho on that vampire girl. She looked up at him sheepishly, "Uh, Garos? Can you let go now please?"

Shade snapped when he heard what Raina said. "just...like....the rest?.....WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE! THATS ALL I HEAR NOWADAYS! CANT YOU JUST STOP FIGHTEING OVER THIS CR@P?! NOT EVERY VAMPIRE OR KEY-HOLDER IS AS BAD AS YOU THINK!" Shade yelled. In his rage, he stormed out of the room and went to the roof.

Flower sighs her wings wouldn't go away. "Darn it...She just had to get me in a bad mood...Now I'm stuck...with 20 foot wings!" She looks at Faye and sighs. "Hows your neck?" She said trying to stretch out her wings further. Then they were gone. "Ok that's better." She said her clothes ripped where her wings were. Claw scares and even bigger wip scares slightly seen.

As Ginger ran behind him, Garos meant to comfort her, but got caught up in pulling Faye backward as Flower handled the other vampire. As the vamp' rushed off, all was quiet for a moment until Faye mentioned him letting go. Garos blinked and let go of the girl immediately, rubbing the back of his head. "Hell, I'm sorry 'bout that. Just didn't want the situation to get any worse..." he mumbled with a smirk. The smirk turned into a frown, however, as Shade snapped and stormed out.

"Damn it..." the man muttered, heading after the boy. As he passed Flower, he watched her flex the wings, then make them vanish - rips in her clothing being all that was left behind. Garos eyed the scars for a second, studying them as he passed. "I'll be back... thank you for helping, Flower. Please, go comfort Ginger... she's horrified."

With that, he took off, meaning to speak with Shade and the new vampire girl. She had been out of line, but something told Garos that she wasn't truly like the front she put up. He sighed and lit a cigarette as he headed outside, looking around for where the boy had gone.

Flower nods and goes to hug ginger. She sighed as the poor girl was shaking. Feeling the coolness of her back she knew her clothes were ripped. That's what garos must have been staring at. Those scars she got as a child after her parents were killed. She looked at were he went. Ginger hugged her tightly and trinity kneeled beside them trying to comfurt the poor girl as well.

Raina had gone outside after her outburst of anger. If that stupid Key-Holder thought she could push Raina around then she needed to think again. Raina wasn't going to take nothing from no-body. She looked around and her eyes latched onto the man standing at the door. He had been the human who had shouted at her and that other girl. She narrowed her eyes and glared at him, what did he want? She turned around and faced him as she crossed her arms, glaring at him angrily.

Faye noticed how scared the human girl - who appeared to be the same age as her - seemed and she frowned, heading over to them, "Hey look, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you or anything but that vampire chic was irritating me." She noticed how the girl seemed to be more scared of the vampire rather than Faye. She gently reached out and touched her shoulder, "Don't worry, we won't let her hurt you." She bit her lip, hoping the girl wasn't afraid of her. Faye was half-vampire, but she'd never hurt someone innocent, all of her victims had done something bad before.

The smoke from the scarred man's cigarette drifted around him in the still air as he took another drag, unphased by the vampire's hateful glare. He exhaled a sigh, shaking his head. "Don't give me that f#%kin' look like yer' tryin' to set me on fire with yer' mind," he said bluntly, but with a small smirk. "Somethin' tells me that yer' not half as tough as that front ya' put up." He sighed again, leaning against the wall and shaking his head. "So, what's yer' deal. Ya' come in with an attitude lookin' to fight, then piss'n moan about the 'Holders not bringing any good?"

He laughed coldly, then snuffed out his cigarette. "Lemme' give ya' a piece of advice... might sound like a threat, but that's not my meanin'. I'm sure ya' have yer' own issues, just like everybody else here, includin' me... but the next time you attack anybody like that er' bite anyone to try'n kill 'em, I'll pry those f$@king fangs right outta' yer' mouth." He sighed and started to walk off slowly, still talking. "Listen, somethin' tells me that you've gotta' problem with 'Holders that goes past just the normal 'vamp hate for 'em. Trust me, I know the feelin'. I don't much like most 'Holders OR 'Vamps... but there are exceptions. Ya' ever need someone to talk to, I'll listen. Name's Garos, by the way..." he finished, trailing off as he rounded a corner, the only thing left of him being the residue of smoke that hung in the air.

Flower sighed and sat down. "Trinity...you don't g-" Trinty slapped her hard. "Don't give me that you acted like an Idiot. Sure i'm scared of them but at least she didn't call me evil." Trinity crossed her arms. Flower got up a glared at Trinity Holding her face. "That was unnassassary....anyways Trinity she bit Faye and if faye was a full key holder...she would have become weak...or died. I will not let anyone try and hurt my friends...not mine. I may have over reacted but at least it was to protect someone. I can't let vampires just go around bitting key holders for the sake of future relations. In fact I don't even know if it's beond that now. However if there is some hope...I have a feeling faye is the key. She half of both us our people...and it seems to me...she might be able to do something about both sides." She sighed and looked at Trinity. "Now stop bugging me on my temper, I want faye alive because she needs to be and she's my friend. Over protecting her or not if anyone thretens her they will face my rath." She said before walking out stressed. She sighed and held her neck where vince bit her. "..." She sighed deeply it seemed everyone hated her at this point. Garos didn't seem to be to fond of key holder ether. Somehow out of everyone else that made her feel worse. She sighed and put her hand on the wall. "...They don't know...what I saw in the wars...a 12 year old girl. I can't shake this feeling of hate off." She sighed and looked down. "Yeah....I'm alone aren't I?"

Faye had left the room after speaking to Ginger and heard Flower's words, "Yeah....I'm alone aren't I?" She saw Flower by herself and sighed, walking over to her silently, speaking a normal toned voice as to not make her jump, "You're not alone Flower." She smiles at her, trying to be reassuring, "I'm here." She rubs the back of her neck, "Sorry 'bout all that back there, didn't mean to turn vamp but that girl infuriated me so badly." Faye seemed to have completed forgotten any anger she had towards Flower. Flower was the only one who had apologized to her ever before in her life, even her own parents, especially her mother, had been reluctant to show much compassion towards their daughter. She guessed her Mother didn't want to because her Mother knew about Faye's vampire side, and her Father didn't because by this point Faye was already the 'black sheep' of the family. She looked up at Flower with a rare calmness surrounded her. Faye usually let off a massive gust of temper before she became calm.

Raina growled loudly and she used her speed so that she was infront of the human even though he had rounded the corner, she still kept a few feet between them and she had the exact same expression as an angry Faye as she spoke, "Listen here scar-face. I didn't and I don't want to be here, I have my reasons for knowing that Key-Holders are fu**ing evil. And you better leave me to myself. You don't see me getting involved in your pathetic little life so stay the hell outta mine." She hissed the words at him, "I may or I may not get in another fight." She paused and raised an eyebrow as she placed her hands on her hips, "I'll make you a deal. Only one deal. I won't try and kill no-body while I'm here, alright?" She hated having to promise something to this, insignificant human, but she had a feeling he'd lay off of her if she gave him something to hold onto. Plus, she had specific orders not to kill anyone at this school anyway. As much as she wanted to.

Garos raised a brow as the girl sped before him as he left, angry expression still plastered to her face. He let her speak, listening calmly to her speech, only tensing as she called him scar-face. At the end of her words and the mention of a deal, he simply laughed. "So, lemme' get this straight? You have yer' reasons, 'eh? Well, I have my reasons to wanna' kill every last 'vamp I meet too. But, do I? No, I give'm the benfit a' the doubt. But, you? Yer' not helpin' the case."

Shaking his head, he continued. "I can't make ya' NOT get into any fights and I'm glad ya' agree not to kill. Just don't pick a fight that ya' can't win with those little chompers of yer's. Now, if you'll excuse me..." he finished turning and beginning to walk away. As an afterthought seemed to strike him, he stopped, turning. There was a grin on his face, but it wasn't one of happiness or joy. It was pure, inhuman malice. His eyes moved to slits at they bore into her's. "One more thing... call me scar-face again and I'll tear that pretty little head right off of yer' neck."

He turned again and gave a simple wave as if he'd not just spat venom right into the face of the other. Smiling to himself, he headed toward where he thought Shade might be.

Flower looked at her and sighed. "Faye...I do not hold it against you that you use your vampire powers. I am trying to keep my anger at a low with vampires. I am failing. It's hard...very hard. I saw what both sides did in the war of vampires... I was fighting in it and I was only 12." she sighs and put her hand over her face. "I'm trying...trying to help my people see. Trying to help humans and others as well. I'm alone because the key holder consultants won't see it my way. They would over throw me if hey could. I never knew just how bad it's gotten with key holders till trinity told me." she sighed. "I can't do it all anymore...Now with everyone fight with me about my anger I am alone. No one is going to change that."

--- Merged Double Post ---

James sighed bored to death. Maybe he would see myra? He sighed thinking nah she wouldn't want to see him right now. He looked around looking for something to do. Flower was out hearing from some students she was awful stressed. Maybe just fun he would walk around without a shirt just looking at other girls reaction. Nah that's to much like his brother. Darn brother. He looked around again and sighed. Maybe a swim? Nah it dampens his fire breath. He sighed and laied down on his bed. His door was open to hear the chatter outside. Although not really listening to Flower. Over throw her? He sat up looking out his door. "now what could she mean by that?" He sighed and shrugged laying back down. At least he had some quiet time. For now.

Faye looked at the girl sympathetically, she knew it was like to feel alone. She always felt alone. She decided to mention that, maybe it would show Flower that she did understand, that she wasn't just saying it. "I know what it's like to feel alone Flower." She chuckled slightly, "Heck, I've never met another half-vampire, half-keyholder before me." She looked up at her, "But what I'm trying to say is...I won't let you be alone Flower." She grins at her, and bows formally as she speaks, "Would you do me the honour of letting me be your offical bodyguard?" She looks up grinning, "Afterall, if any vampires attack you and I take the bite, they'll get confused by the fact that I don't die and I can kick their butt before they get the chance to even touch you!" Faye grinned at her, she reckoned it a fool-proof plan. Plus, she actually enjoyed fighting people, and this would give her a chance to use her anger and fighting skills usefully. Faye didn't like the fighting between the Vampires and Key-Holder either, being half of each herself, and would do nearly anything to keep Flower safe if she felt the same way.

--- Merged Double Post ---

Raina glared after the man, not being bothered enough to go after him. Whatever. She knew class was starting soon, and since she had been ordered to find her, she had to go. She walked inside the building and headed to her classroom, Room 6 she believed. She strolled along slowly, not really wanting to be early.

Flower looks at her and sighs. "I can't ask you to do that...Besides I'll be fine. I need to cool off so I think I will take a swim...you can join me if you want." She sighed and walked off to the pool. Taking off her cloak leaving her tunic and put her feet in the water sighing deeply.

Name: Tiffany

Species: DHH

Powers: Dragon

Weapons: Swords

Vehicle: My wings

Pets: Nope

Family: Yes but not telling you about them

Husband/wife: She has somehow convenced herself she's married to James which she isn't

Girlfriend/boyfriend: None

Crush: James

Looks:

(Lol)

Tiffany runs looking for james. "JAMES?" She yelled and ran around the school looking for him. She held her hands looking down a hall way. "James dear?" She looked left then right. "Where is he?"

James heard her and his eyes widened. He ran out the window. "Oh no!!!" He starts running paniced. He looked behind him not wanting to see her.

(I'm having fun.)

Tiffany runs finding James and hugs him. "Darling!" She laughs and looks at him with sad eyes. "I've missed you...now give your wife a kiss." She grabbed his head kissing him. She hugs him tighter.

(Glad you are because I can't stop laughing.)

James pulls her away. "HEY! Stop that we're not married!" He tries to push her away. 'Now stop it!" He glares at her. "Tiffany...we're not even dating."

Faye follows Flower and is about to get in the pool when she hears a yell, she turns to look and her eyes harden as she sees that vampire girl from earlier.

Raina was heading to lesson when she saw the fire girl from earlier at the pool, she frowned and wondered how she had survived the bite. She then remembering her eyes turning black, her nails growing and fangs appearing from her teeth. "Hey you!" She yelled over and noticed the furious look Faye gave her, she would have called it cold, but it was simply radiating with heat. She sped over to her and glared down at the younger girl, both of them having the EXACT same scowl on their faces. "What?" Faye spat her words harshly, her calmness had vanished with the sight of the vampire. Raina glared at Faye, she didn't like the way she was speaking to her, as if Faye could read her mind she raised an eyebrow, "What? You expect me to be nice?" She growled at Raina, "You freakin' bit me!" Raina folded her arms, "About that. Why the hell didn't you die?" Faye smirked and Raina's fists clenched, "You wanted me to die?" She asked with a mocking tone. SLAP. Raina's hand smashed against Faye's cheek and just like that Faye snapped. Her eyes turned black and she gripped Raina's wrist, fire consumed her hand and Raina's skin began to heat to the point of burning, pain filled her eyes as Faye burnt her wrist. Raina refused to let out a yell even though her skin was being burnt like a bi**h. Faye let go and the flames evaporated from her hand, Raina's wrist looked terrible and she let out a breath, the pain slowly dying down. She then glared Faye and Faye stared at her with hate, "That's for biting me and slapping me." She turned around and did a swan dive into the pool. Not caring if her clothes got wet, she could instantly dry them when she felt like it. Raina glared after Faye and her eyes flickered to Flower, daring her to say something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back