Fighting Academy by Fire of Hearts (Closed)

Raina rolled at her eyes at Sheena, then seeing Faith's glance shrugged and left with Liza, Mara and some puppy who Liza called Casey. She basically ignored Mara - hey she may be turning good but she'd need time - and chatted away to Liza as they headed out to the cold lake, the one in the Northern Garden. "Hey Liza, shall we try and make the biggest snowman in the world? How big do you think he'd have to be." She grins down at the girl, who is now walking beside her, holding her hand. "Do you think we could make one the size of a tree?" Of course, the girls would have to make some snow first, but it was definitely cold enough for it. Raina was surprised there were still flowers around here when it was this time of the year, but hey, this Academy was pretty odd.

She spotted a masked girl with black hair sitting with two other guys, one looking relaxed and laid back, the other one looking extremely formal, and she frowned lightly at them before deciding to ignore them. She took Liza beside the river, then 'plugging' the hose into the river she lay it down on the ground and watched as snow began to chug out of it, she turned to Liza with a small smile, aware of the other three people's presence but hoping they'd just leave - since this was the only lake around here she knew of, then again, she hadn't explored around here much. "Just gotta wait a minute until we have enough snow, okay?"

She looked to Mara then, almost as if she was silently asking the girl with her eyes if they should be worried about Liza's safety with the other three people being here. She had missed Faith's warning about the masked girl, so she didn't know Liza was supposed to be kept away from her. Either way, if Liza was threatened, Raina would be killing anyone who tried to hurt the child.

------------------------------------

Kol had a grim look on his face, he was sat atop the school, at a close enough distance to watch his girl Raina, but a far enough distance for her to not be able to sense him. She was with that child, Liza, and she was smiling.

That was not good. Raina was not allowed to smile. Kol had often taught her she could only smile if it was fake, a smile to mock someone, and now she was smiling for REAL. Raina was happy, and that made him angry. That wh*re didn't deserve to be happy. He needed to get rid of the child, as he had with Mabel, his daughter, but how? Macal was the daughter's father, and he was strong enough to tear Kol apart with a glance. He needed to think of a way. Maybe contacting this HardTime guy would be the best way, but he first needed something to ensure his own safety in the matter. He needed to make sure he could contact HardTime and know the god wouldn't do anything to him.

But for now, he watched.

-----------------------------------

Sethos grinned maliciously at her words, speaking as she rushed at him, "Nah I like this body." He spun to face her as she ducked behind him, expecting that move, he dodged the punch, but allowed her to take him down, only he grabbed her by the collar of her shirt so that she fell down with him, rolling over so that he was now pinning her to the ground, "As annoying as Jace is, it means you can't kill me, 'cause you love Jace." He purred his words, his attitude had changed suddenly from violent sadist to playful sadist. His body was extremely close to hers as he pinned her, but his eyes were as black as ever. Now that Sethos thought about it, Flower was pretty hot, though he'd probably end up killing her within the first week if they dated.

He grinned and put his lips to her ear, whispering in a husky voice, "Maybe you could love me too Flowerbud." Flower then kicked Sethos off of her, and he landed on his feet, smirking at her despite the pain she had just inflicted on him, "I mean, that is what they call it right? Making love?" Now he was just playing with her, dodging rather than attacking, "I'd love to make love to you baby." He waggled his eyebrows, dodging another attack, "See what I did there?"

(Sorry about making her kick him, I just think that's what she'd do in the situation xD Oh yeah, she can successfully land a punch or kick on him now if you want her to, after that comment he just made I think he deserves one O.o )

(No problem....you know flower well it's scary almost lol)

Flower was suddenly pinned. She looked up at him and glared. Suddenly his aditude changed. When he mention about loving Jace, she glared at him. Although the glare was hard to tell exackly what she was saying in her eyes. He leaned down and her eyes widen as he whispered in her ear. She clenched her fists and turned sharply kicking him off. Now he just ticked her off.

Now he was talking about....She growled loudly extreamly annoyed now. She looks at him, her eyes full of the want to kill him. She held up her nails which turned to claws. "You know....roses have thorns....and it just so happens....mine are posioness." She said and then growled at him. She was shifting. Her ears turn to that of a wolf, and she gained a cat tail. Her claws were that of a lion's, lion claws were curved like hooks. If she gets those claws in him, they would hook in and she was free to swing him around. Her eyes changed as well. Adding to her hearing with the wolf ears, the cat tail would help her to balance, and the claws to tare him appart.

She let out a loud hiss. "Never going to happen Sethos." She said and narrowed her eyes. She jumped at him and slashed, her leg swang and hit him in the side. "Sorry Jace....he just pushed me to far!" She yelled and her claws aimed for his face. of course she would have to heal him later but now her anger towards him was to high.

Sheena nodded again, just barely, in response to Macal's proposal just before she headed out the door, head down, a very bothered expression on her face. Faith watched her leave, sighing again before turning to Macal.

"You think she'll be able to do it?"

"Yes! That big! Way, super big! This is gonna be so wicked," Liza declared, smiling back at Raina broadly and looking over her shoulder to make sure that Mara and Casey were following her. "Are you guys gonna too?"

"I'll watch you for now, Liza, I think you'll have more fun if you're working with just Raina," Mara smiled back, and Liza enthusiastically got to work directing Raina in her typical bossy manner.

"I wanna make it right here. And I want it to have sunglasses. Plus also a hat. Plus also arms...eight arms! Like a otto-pus! Yes!"

Mara, scanning their surroundings, stiffens when she sees Mel and her two companions nearby. Catching Raina's eye, she nods towards the three, speaking aloud. Casey too comes up to Liza protectively, nudging her with his head.

"I think we had better pick another area to make your snowman, Liza."

I don't know Faith, I'd like to think that Sheena is capable of doing what needs to be done but I have to remember she's still a teenage girl with trust issues that go back to her childhood, that with the guilt she feels that she let Eve down and failed to protect her, I honestly think that right now it's a 50/50 on what she'll do. But I'm willing to give her the time to decide either way and I hope I will not have to get further involve, cause I will not show any mercy to Eve! *sighs* Just a complete week of drama free, even I have a limit on how much I can take and still keep my cool. So a new slayer will you do anything different to her training now? Any Secret Slayer fighting styles you're gonna pass on, any you can share with me, cause now that I think about it I don't know much about the preparations and training styles you and Buffy used.

"Believe me, I know it," Faith said dryly, but even as she rolls her eyes, there is concern creasing her forehead. "I think she CAN do it. But whether she actually will is another story...and I get it. I do. I can pretty much guarantee when I was her age I couldn't do the same thing without losing it. She's lost a lot, hell, us and Liza and Alex are about all she has left, so I can't blame her for not wanting to lose one more. But she's gotta do it. And if she won't...we will."

She sighed again, shaking her head. "Shit will THAT be a fun day. Let's hope like hell it doesn't come to that because I don't know if she'd really ever forgive us."

Thinking of his question about Sheena being a Slayer now, Faith leans back against the wall. "Not really, actually...we both trained her, she knows about everything she needs to about how to fight. Nothing new I can work with there with her. What she really needs to know is more about the history of Slayer fighting, sort of the heritage, I guess...not that I was ever much for that, but Di thought I needed to know it so she made me. Won't hurt Sheena to understand more about who she is like that. I'll test her again, see what she's capable of...hell, I can't believe I didn't know she was, though. I mean, I knew she was stronger and faster than a typical kid, but I thought that was the Lycan in her...how was I supposed to know? And the real question is how the hell did EVE know?"

That's what scares me Faith, I don't like the enemy having more information then I do, considering my position it's down right humiliating. But beyond that what amazes me is that she's half lycan, I'm pretty sure that's a first, even tho Lycans and Vampires are natural enemies so making one a slayer makes sense it's just I've never heard of it in all the thousands of years I've lived, looks like the Slayer myth is evolving. What's next is Liza gonna be a slayer or Raina a vampire vampire slayer? I swear this world is getting all kinds of crazy. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens next. Listen those new students that are stirring up trouble, with all that's going on I think you may need to put them in there place as soon as possible so we can focus on this other stuff going on.

"Yeah, I've never heard of a Lycan Slayer in my life...I mean, she's only half, so it's not as weird as if she were full, but still. Lycan Slayer...freakin' weird," Faith mused. "I guess a vampire vampire Slayer is possible too, maybe...that would be TWISTED. Like hey, if Angel's kid was a girl he could have been a Slayer, maybe...he was human but he was born of vampires, maybe he would have had a vampire kid, you never know. This stuff is all twisted now...Willow and her dumb spells..."

Meeting Macal's eyes, she asks, "You regret coming here? Not gonna lie, it's been nothing but headaches...but I still think it was the right thing to do. They need us here...obviously. How many dead kids you think there'd be if we weren't here?"

Hayley quickly realized that her rescuers no longer seemed to be concerned with her. It made her want to cry in a way. The eternal damsel in distress. She was only important when she was in danger. But Hayley was use to this kind of treatment. At least they didn't say mean things to her. Hayley had put up with enough patronsizing words from people who were "trying to help" her.

She left the library behind, thinking of maybe locating Faith. Or some teacher. Someone who could help her. She needed to do something. She had to get stronger or better or else she was going to have to leave. Because she was worried about the next time she found herself in danger. Because next time no one might come to save her.

The shifter didn't like that thought. She looked down the hall just in time to see Lil come down it, skipping. She didn't recognize her. Hayley was normally good with faces, but either they did not meet or they did and it was when Hayley was busy with other things. Like not getting hurt. She wondered if she was just going to pass her.

----

Jinn could tell that either the vampire did not care that Jinn was following or she did not realize that she was after all.

"Ey scum," Jinn beckoned. She was going to make sure that this creature kept away from Hayley. No one was going to hurt her or take her away from her. Hayley belonged to her and to the Black Acid, even if she didn't realize it yet. And the assassin would make sure that people knew this. If Hayley wouldn't go with her yet, she was going to protect the shifter. "I need to have some words with you."

Nick sighed walking around. He had to hurry and take care of Trinity before the poor girl got really bad. He was searching for that Hayley girl wanting to check on her again. He was sure she was around here somewhere....that shifter had a distinct scent. He looked around and then saw her. Another girl was walking down the hall. He started walking over to Hayley. "Hey...you ok?" he asked.

Yeah well doing the right thing sucks but then again how many times have I dragged you along on one of my crusades, besides I've found a few ways to amuse myself since I've been here and you know where ever you and the girls are my place is with you. I only regret that my presence may be attracting HardTime here and if I feel he will draw this academy into our fight, I will have to draw him away. In the past I've defeated him and taken his life but for some reason I've left his soul intact knowing he'll be back. I hate to say it but I partially think it fed my ego knowing I could continue to battle him and then defeat him..Then part of me can't bring myself to destroy the son of the people who raised me like their son, even tho my father was still alive he fell short of being a true father after my mother was murdered. Don't get me wrong he was a great man but everything I've learned about being a father and a man I learned from Stick and Tsai, so I've been selfishly keeping myself from destroying their son even after all he's done...All the death and chaos he's caused. I..I don't think I can afford to be so selfish anymore especially if he's planning on using relics both my father and his brother deemed to dangerous even for them to wield. I'll destroy him for good this time I have no choice in the matter now.

"Yeah, trouble or not, I think the girls need this place...they're learning here, and Liza's getting to have more of a normal school experience with kids...okay, not normal, but you know what I mean. She's too young to be alone all the time, wandering around playing by herself...she's said a million times how she misses people growing up and leaving her behind, and here there will always be people for her. Sheena too...she might not be socializing with a ton of people, but she's around kids her age, and I think she needs that too," Faith said.

When Macal began to talk about HardTime, she listened closely, crossing her arms and frowning as Macal summed up what she herself had never really understood. She nods slowly. "I can get that...kinda like me with Buffy, I guess." She pauses, then slips her hand into her husband's as she looks up at him. "I'll be whatever you need. You need me to help, I'm there...before and after."

When Mara suggests moving, it is obviously more of a command than anything. And although the fight in her, the rebellious side, was kicking up a fuss, saying that the other three should move, since they had already started making snow and if the other three were going to be bothered by them then THEY should move. But what with the increased amount of psychopathic killers around here lately, maybe she should listen to the other part of her that was telling her to get Liza the heck out of there.

She sighed out loud. Being responsible sucked ass. "Mara's right Liza. We don't want to disturb their picnic." She smiled at Liza, ignoring just how much she wanted to disturb their picnic. Spinning around in a movement so fast that her form blurred, Raina tugged the hose out of the lake and flung it over her shoulder. Tilting her head so that her loose black hair fell down over her shoulder she grinned at Liza, "It can still have eight arms, we could even make a snow sword for it to hold if ya' want."

Raina frowned then for a moment, feeling a shiver run down her spine, and she glanced up at the roof of the academy. Kol. Kol was there, he was grinning at her, he had seen Liza. Then he was gone but she felt hot breath on her neck, she spun around, but Kol was gone. He had been there though, right behind her, Liza and Mara would have seen him, the other people might have even, and as she turns back to Liza she grabs the little's girl's hand, eyes wider than she would have wanted them to look. "Liza, we gotta go, teleport us somewhere, anywhere." She didn't care where, as long as Kol wasn't there.

Why the hell was there killers everywhere they turned? This seriously was the Academy for Psychopaths and Maniacs. Kol was the worst though. She didn't care what the others had done, how bad they were, Kol was her worst.

-----------------------

Sethos was roughly knocked to the side as Flower's leg connected with his side, causing him to end up on the floor. Then claws were coming at him, and his form shimmered before he turned translucent, Flower's attack hitting thin air before he walked through her, re-appeared behind her and lifted his foot up to kick her in the back. He was still grinning, despite the bruise that would probably be on his side tomorrow.

"You kick hard baby doll." He was still extremely playful in his words and tone, and jumped back, smirking, "But I can play the shifting game if you want me to Beautiful." His eyes flashed red and he snarled, huge canine teeth now replacing his normal teeth before his eyes went back to black and the teeth went back to normal. "But maybe I'll save that for now, wait until you're a bit more pissed off shall I?"

He tutted at her, "Come on FlowerPot, can't you do a bit better than this?" Sethos was playing with the girl, much like a cat does before it kills the mouse, and he had landed barely any attacks on Flower whereas she had hit him a lot now - as the pains reminded him. The only annoying part about his situation was that Jace always seemed to stop him before he could pierce the princess's heart. "So if you're a princess again now Flower, what does that make Jace? The spunky Italian plumber?"

---------------------

Faye was annoyed now. She had been wandering for quite a while through the school, looking for either one of her absentee sisters - and finding neither. She muttered as she drifted through the halls, "The one time I want to find Raina or Myra and they're not anywhere to be found, I mean, whenever I want some alone time they follow me around like bodyguards, but now? Oh no, let's all just mysteriously dissapear and leave Faye---" She trails off as she glances up and see's Faith and Macal's door. She sighs, stopping and then shrugging, aye what the heck, Raina hangs around with Liza sometimes doesn't she? She might aswell check.

She held out her knuckle and rapped on the door, calling out, "Faitthhhhhhh, Macallllll, someoneeeeeee?" She sounded very much similar to Raina there, and as she waited for a response she shuffled on her feet lightly, passing her weight from foot to foot. She needed to find Raina and tell him their dad was back, before he hurt someone. She frowned, rubbing her temple, "Wasn't he dead?" She muttered aloud, she could have sworn Deathwish killed him - after she almost burnt his face off.

(Yeah, Sethos likes nicknames xD )

Liza looks up, frowning, not liking that the two older females are stopping her fun before it even starts. She shakes her head decisively, crossing her arms. "No, I don't wanna. I think we finded a good spot already so finder's keepers, I think."

"Liza, that was not a choice, it was simply a fact. We are leaving," Mara informed her, reaching to take her arm, even as Casey was already headbutting her again to get her going. Liza scowled at him, shaking her finger at him.

"Stop it Casey! I don't wanna go yet! You guys are not even letting me have any fun!"

She looks around, still pouting, and seeing Mel in the distance, she points, speaking loudly as her eyes widen. "Ohhhh that's the mask lady Mama says I can't be nice to and play with. Is that how come I gotta go? I won't even talk to her. I won't even..."

She cuts her own self off as her eyes come to rest on Kol in the distance, and she points again. "That guy's got red hair. Is that the guy with red hair that I can't even talk to 'cause he don't know how to touch little girls right? The bad bad one I can't even make good?"

Mara lifts her even as she answers in a much lower tone. "I believe so, yes. Now you heard Raina, please teleport us elsewhere."

As someone rapped on their door, calling out her name in a prolonged near whine, Faith rolled her eyes as she withdrew her hand from Macal. "I swear, everyone in this whole place needs one lesson that's all about privacy."

Nevertheless, she goes to the door, and seeing Faye, nods acknowledgment. "Yeah, what's up?"

Flower looks at him and then growls loudly. She shifted back and then stood up straight. Sethos was getting her to mad....if she blindly started attacking him....she'll get killed. She looks at him and then grabbed a knife stabbing herself in the arm. "Great....now that has calmed me down..." She said leaving the arm to bleed. "Let's see if I can get you to shut up." She said and then took a breath. She focused her energy and then started shifting the light in the room. Sh focussed it and then blasted light at Sethos.

She quickly ran and blasted more wanting to keep him blind. She jumped back and grabbed onto the wall. She jumped from the wall unto the ceiling beams. She hid up in the dark, Sethos down below. She healed her arm consealing her light before, she started thinking of a plan. She needed to beat Sethos...make him fear her. She grabbed a chain from one of the lights and then smiled looking down.

She smiled as a plan popped into her mind. She jumped down and surrounded herself in light. The light quickly spread throughout the room. Flower then opened a portal and fell in. She was behind Sethos now. She put a knife to his neck and wrapped the chain around his hands. She looks at him. "It still makes Jace my friend. I know what it's like to have another personality inside me. Of course she was set free, she named herself Bella and in fact a few people know her around here. You would have loved her, she would have full filled your little love thing in a heart beat. To bad she's dead....just like you will be." She whispered in his ear. She glared at him. "You've have your fun....now get back in your cage."

As Lil walked down the hallway, whistling as she went, she spotted the girl who was part of the fight between Riff and the assassin girl. Well, she wasn't really part of the fight but it did seem to involve her in some way. The blonde lifted up a hand and waved to the shapeshifter. "We haven't really introduced ourselves, but I saw you earlier when Riff and that other girl were fighting. My name is Lilith but you can just call me Lil." Lil had never really thought about it but the nickname did suit her new diminutive form. She was rather little 14 year old body.

"Are you okay? What went on earlier must've been frightening." She wanted to become this girl's friend. In a way, both girls were kind of the same. Lil had lost a lot of her power in her first scuffle with Mel so she was pretty weak. And Hayley, well she wasn't weak per say, but she did give off an aura that was about as intimidating as a rabbit, maybe a cat. Plus a large network of allies would serve her good in the long run.

Then Lil saw Deathwish coming for them. Wait, no, it wasn't Deathwish. This man gave off a different sort of feeling. A twin perhaps. When he asks Hayley if she is alright, Lil was puzzled for a minute. He wasn't there at the fight earlier, so how could he have known? Maybe Deathwish told him. Or maybe Hayley was in a different trouble than before. "Did something happen?"

Mel was trying to drink her tea in peace, but the group that arrived were being so noisy that it irritated her. She just wanted a moment of peace after the headache Riff had given her. How dare he lose like that and in such an undignified way? To be beaten senseless by someone else because of foolish amateur mistakes. He really needed much more training, even though he's had his powers for five years now.

They still were talking. And the pervert from earlier even joined them for a second before disappearing off. This school was just full of creeps and nobodies. Mel was even starting to wonder why they even came to this pathetic school. The three of them would just leave again after a week, just like with any other place. Dear God just shut that little girl up already.

Mel stood up quickly but somehow managed to not spill a drop of the tea in her cup. She turned to Liza and Raina briefly. "Hasn't your mother ever taught you to be mindful of the people around you? Chatting on and on as if you wish the whole world to hear your utter nonsense. As if what you say matters in the slightest. Riff. Vash. We're leaving to an area with more considerate people." She then stormed off, her heels making a steady clacking along the pavement, like a metronome, always in rhythm.

Riff collected the tea supplies and gave a brief bow to the girls. "I bid you farewell." He then swiftly followed behind Mel.

Vash jumped off the bench and stretched a bit. "I guess a nap was just too much to ask for afterall." He then gave Raina, Liza and Mara a casual salute before walking away.

Nick looks at Lil. He rubs the back of his head. "Oh yeah...had to save my friend who saved her from a vampire." He looks at Hayley and then back at Lil. "I'm Nick." he said and then smiled charmingly. He put his hands into his pockets. "Anyways I was looking for this girl because I wanted to tell her my friend trinity was going to be alright." he said with a chuckle. "I wanted to make sure she wasn't hurt to bad so that's why I left." he said and then looked at Lil.

Lil looked to Hayley after hearing what Nick had said. "There was another person after you? It must be hard being a target all the time." She touched the shifter's shoulder softly. "I guess you're really well liked."

She then smiled at Nick. "It's good that you're friend is safe and well." She thought for a moment and a serious look appeared on her face. "But it seems that there are a lot of dangerous people at this school. How do we know if the students are safe?"

*Macal stands there thinking about what he has to do to actually destroy HardTime once and for all is no small task, each time he's faced HardTime and not destroyed him completely is pretty much making him just as responsible for all of his victims all those families destroyed are just as much his fault as they are HardTime's fault. After all he's the one that goes around preaching that he protects those that can't protect themselves is his sacred duty. The more he thinks about it the more he now believes he's failed to follow his own code to defeat evil where ever it is...He's failed his mission everytime he defeated HardTime and not destroyed his soul. He looks up when Faith goes to the door turning his gaze to the young girl at the door and realizes she's the child that he assigned his personal guard to protect via Raina's request, he smirks at the idea of his elite ninja guard following a teenage girl around all day it couldn't be very exciting for them but considering how much they get paid if they were ordered to guard the cat they would do it with smiles under their mask.*

Riff and the other girl. Jinn. Hayley wondered where her would-be captor was. She saw her walk out of the school, but she had a feeling that she was not gone. Not yet at least. With her fighting skills she probably would be hard to scare off the place or to fight against. Hayley didn't want to think about it. But Lil did comfirm that they had seen each other earlier.

"I'll be okay. I'm just happy I wasn't kidnapped. But it was pretty frightening. I don't think I could have gotten away by myself," Hayley said. "I'm Hayley by the way. It's nice to meet you Lil." Hayley managed a small smile, wanting to be friendly. She didn't really have friends yet and she thought it might be benefical. More rescuers after all.

Then Nick had found her and she was happy about that as well. It was good to here that Tritiny was okay after saving her. Hayley was surprised though when Lil moved to touch her. She tensed for a moment, her hair going from black to brown to red to black again as she tried to calm herself. She bit her lip. She hated when her powers didn't that. She had to learn better control.

'I...I wouldn't say I am liked. I'm just an easy target really." Though she did think that Jinn was specifically after her. It wasn't just a random kidnapping or at least she didn't think so. Jinn acted too into her during their earlier walk. As for Evangeline, she thought it was because she was easy. Hayley was the perfect prey.

Lil's eyes widened as Hayley's hair changed colors. She then brought her hands to her mouth and smiled. Her eyes were sparkling. "Oh! You're a shape shifter. Lucky. That is so cool." Lil looked at her reflection in the window. There were a lot of things she wanted to change about her current state. She supposed the feeling was normal. Everyone wanted to be something they weren't. Though not many people suffer because of that desire. "If I was a shifter, I probably wouldn't be in this mess," she muttered under her breath.

"I'm sure you're not that easy of a target," Lil said, trying to cheer Hayley up a bit. "I'm not that strong myself, but that's what this school is for, right? If we work hard we should get stronger. And then no one will be able to pick on us anymore."

Lil turned to Nick. "You never did answer my question. How do we know that this school is safe. With killers roaming everywhere how can the weaker students be okay?"

Nick looks at her and then laughs. "Well there is Flower....she likes to keep order." He rubs his head. "Anyways I hear since people have died before I hear there hiring key holder gaurds. Which means....I'm dead." he rubs his head. "Can't they hire normal gaurds...I mean key holder gaurds are going to kill me." he sighed. "I am the vampire prince." He mummbled. "Anyways Hayley...you can take extra lissons to get stronger. Heck...me and Deathwish can train you....maybe even Flower and or one of her family." he said and then chuckled. He looked at Lil. "Anyways, Have you seen my brother deathwish?"

Lil nodded. "Yes I have. Twins, right? You two do look a lot alike. Though I think he may be a bit taller." She brought a finger to her lips while trying to remember her encounter with Deathwish. "He seems a bit scary at first but he's a nice guy. I spoke with him a bit but we went our separate ways a long time ago. Why? Are you looking for him?"

As Nick spoke about the new security precautions being put on the school. She was surprised to hear that there were actually people dying at this school. Every rumor she heard of this place said that it was one of the safest places around. "P-people have actually d-d-died here?" It was a frightening thought. That she could die at any moment in this school. She might even be killed by Mel. That girl wouldn't care. She never followed rules. She'd kill Lil in a heartbeat if she felt like it. Her hands started trembling for a bit but she calmed down as Nick began complaining about the new keyholder guards.

"I'm sure they wouldn't just kill you unprovoked. I mean you haven't done anything wrong yet, right? They have no reason to attack you. Children aren't born evil."

Liza watches as Lil and her gang exits the area with semi harsh words, showing little worry at their attitude. In fact, she smiles again, wiggling for Mara to set her down again as she gestures to Raina excitedly.

"Ooooh they're going! That means we can play in the snow here after all! Right? Right? Gonna let me down, Mara?"

Without waiting for her answer she teleports to the ground, skipping in an awkward, uncoordinated fashion, as though she has only recently learned how, back to the spot she had been previously occupying. She looks back at the others expectantly, waiting for them to rejoin her.

Faith looks over briefly at Macal, seeing his amused reaction to Faye, and remembers that he's met her only once or twice before, while observing classes. Faye has changed in her level of control, both of her powers and her temper, since Macal last saw her, and she wonders how the girl now views him, now that she's changed her views on Faith.

"Do you need something, Faye?"

Sheena's head is down, her shoulders stooped, arms crossed self protectively as she winds through the hallways of the academy, paying little attention to where she is going. Faith and Macal's words are running nonstop through her head, and she is unable to push them aside.

All too soon, if Sheena hasn't somehow managed to convince them that Evangeline is innocent...if she hasn't killed her herself...they kill kill her, or at least put her away in the Vault, where she will be tormented forever. All too soon, Sheena will lose her sister all over again.

She doesn't think she can handle that. She doesn't think she can do what they're asking of her...expecting of her.

Her only option is to get to work right now, find out a way to prove her sister worthy of living. But Sheena cannot yet bring herself to try...because it is her fear that Faith and Macal are right. That her sister is exactly what they say...a monster. A killer. A liar.

And how can Sheena accept that either?

Right now she cannot even handle Evangeline herself, and so when her sister comes up behind her, without Sheena having heard a sound, and catches her by the arm, Sheena gasps, spinning around ready to hit. Seeing her sister's intense face, she lowers her fists, realizing that her hand is shaking.

"So what's the big secret meeting, sis?" Evangeline asks, and though her tone is casual, she is watching her closely. "Scary monster talk?"

"Something like that," Sheena muttered, but Evangeline is looking her in the eye, no matter how she tries to look away.

"They're talking about me, aren't they?"

When Sheena didn't answer, Evangeline sighed, her shoulders slumping as her hand tightened on Sheena's arm. "I don't know if they'll ever be able to accept me....I'm really trying, Sheena. I don't know what else to do...."

Sheena didn't notice the blood in the corner of her mouth, just barely staining her skin. She hadn't looked closely enough for that. She could only stand numbly, guilty.

Nick sighs and then looks at her. "Well Yeah....Deathwish is scary at first but he can be nice....or terrifing. Anyways it was an accident....you see when Deathwish or I drink blood it can trigger are demons....so not only did we kill a few people because someone threw blood in my mouth.." He said leaving out the part that it was his son who did it. He sighed stopping himself.

He looks at her as she comments on the guards. "Let me explain something to you. Key holders and Vampires don't get along well. Not only that but I'm a vampire prince and most key holders would try to kill me...on sight." He said and then rubs the back of his head. "Not to mention there king pretrty much doesn't like me and I hang out with Flower is daughter a lot....So...if I went near here they'd attack me claiming that it was to protect their queen." As he said all this his voice got quieter and quieter untill he dropped his head in saddness. He looks back up.

"I don't have that good control over it yet," Hayley said, but she nodded. "But yeah I am. And thanks." She blushed a little. It was not often she was complimented in any form. She did think her powers were cool, but she never saw them as useful. She thought about Jinn. Maybe that is why she wanted her. Changing one's form was a good method to avoid getting caught. It made her feel uncomfortable.

What didn't help was Nick's comment about people dying and him might being killed by some guards. But she blinked at his offer. Maybe she had the wrong idea about some of the people here.

"I would like that," Hayley said in a quiet voice. "Thank you." Hayley thought about Flower. They had so barely met. She wondered if she'd feel comfortable with any of them. Nick had said he was a vampire and that made her think of Evangeline. She shivered at the thought of the girl's fangs on her throat, moving her hand to the spot almost subconsciously.

----

Jinn had been ignored, but she wasn't done. She was going to have words with that vamp ***** about Hayley. She saw the vampire approach another person and she let out a sigh. She then spoke louder.

"Hey I'm talking to you vampire." She was tempted to just go over and attack Evangeline, but that wouldn't be the best move. She'd only fight her if she attacked first or if she had to knock some sense into the thing. "I saw you attack Hayley. You need to back off of her."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back