Fighting Academy by Fire of Hearts (Closed)

Zelda looked at him and then blinked. "My dragon form?" she looked down and then back at him with a smile. "Sure...these clones are made of the shifters flower...so they'll change with me." she said at first worried she would end up naked. She backed off and then closed her eyes. She changed into her dragon form. Her scales were pink like her hair in her human form. However on her chest all the way down to her belly and the bottom of he tail her scales were a gild color. She was a smooth dragon no horns. Her body was long and slender. Her eyes were still their golden color as they are in her human form. Her snout was long and her wings were outlined with gold scales. The scales on he wings were the shape of bird feathers. She looks at the now small Kesson. "It isn't much." she said.

"No you are beautiful," Kesson told her. He then blushed a deep red and looked away for a moment, clearing his throat. He looked back at her and smiled. She really was though. The colors fit her and so did the rest of her dragon form. It had been a while since he had last seen another DHH as a dragon and Zelda's almost blew him away. He wanted to reach out and touch her, touch her scales, but he didn't. Kesson knew better than to just randomly try something like that. Still he was amazed. He could imagine her flying at sunset. The colors together.

Kesson back up himself, changing as well as he said he would. Kesson was a light gray color, almost white much like his hair and skin which was light and fair in color. His body was long and he coiled up on himself as he hovered in the air. His wings weren't as long or big as Zelda he saw. They were much like his body but the underside was a gold-ish color. His snout was short and two pieces of skin drooped down past his mouth much like a mustache. His eyes were a light blue like sapphires.

"I'm not much either," he said, his tone teasing.

Zelda looked surprised and if she was in human form would be blushing as he said she was beautiful. She looked at him and then looked away. "Um thanks.' She said and then looks at the ground. She heard him start to change.

Zelda looks at him and then chuckles. 'Ah your a different type of dragon." She said and then smiled. She wasn't serpent like like he was. She was a western dragon and he was an eastern dragon. She looks at him and then layed down. She showed her tail which at the end was a pointed triangle much like an arrow. Suddenly it seperated into something more like a pitch fork. She looks at him. "No not really." she said teasingly and then chuckles. "No it's interesting to see." she said and then looked at his scales. She looked at him and then looked around. It had been long since she was last in this form. "Ahh it's been so long." she said and then stretched out her body. She looked up at the sky. "Want to fly?" she asked.

(Just a heads up, I'm going to be moving into a new apartment on Thursday and I have no idea when I'll be able to get a good home connection. I'll try my best to post on my phone but it's no guarantee. I'm posting this in the more active rps I'm in.)

Vash fell with a thud as Lekki knocked him over . . . again. He always knew he was rather slow but the half demon seemed to be picking on him, using his lack of speed against him. At least he got a few good hits in. Not really anything to boast about though. What was he going to say? That he fought on par with a girl? A girl with no offensive powers? Yeah . . . that wasn't going to happen. A few guys passing by had already started laughing at him under their breath. "Why the hell are you even trying to cover your mouths?!" he yelled at them. "It's obvious that you're laughing!" As his anger grew, a few of the links in his chain started exploding, sending small pieces of shrapnel in various directions. (Still very dodgeable though, since the chain is on the ground.)

A bit blindsided, he failed to notice Mel run up from behind him. The girl quickly elbowed the demon in the side with one of her tonfa. Vash fell to the floor and clutched his side. As there were no bones or anything to absorb the impact of the blow, he was feeling the pain in his intestine or whatever organ was there. He was never good with biology. As he looked up, Mel stomped on the ground just a few inches away from his face. With her arms crossed and her face hidden, Vash, with his lack of ability to read the air, could easily tell that she was pissed.

"You represent me now, Vash. Don't embarrass me with petty fights and poor performance."
She turned toward Lekki. "Do you have a good reason for taking my servant away from his duties?"

Jace frowned as Flower spoke of him staying himself, she would cry? Oh...he caught up as he looked to Hunter, swallowing nervously, "I sure hope I stay myself too." He looked to Flower, "It's not that easy though. Keeping Sethos inside...." He pauses, "It frickin' hurts. It's so tiring, it's like I'm fighting a battle every second of every day, unless of course I'm pissed about something, then he goes away for a while, but lately he's been more annoyed than me."

He then looks to Hunter again, "Yeah, I won't ask her to let it go, I just hope she doesn't kill me." He then heard Ben say Flower had a crush on him - HIM of all people - when she was little. And he looked away a bit awkwardly, she liked him? He guessed back then it was ok for her to like him; he wasn't a killer then. She obviously wouldn't like him anymore, after what he did he was sure no-one would. His thoughts were confirmed when she said now Jace just irritates her, and he fell silent, hands in pockets as he nervously glanced at Hunter.

---------------------------------

Faye listened to Ben then frowned, "Guy you don't like?" She looked to Jace, "Who?" Jace looked to Faye, mumbling, "Kol. Raina's dad." Faye's eyes widened, then hardened, and suddenly, just like that, Jace was pinned to the wall, heat radiating from the young key-holder, "What!?!" She growled out, "You brought HIM back!?!" Jace's eyes darkened and he growled back, eyes a dark blue, "I didn't mean to! Sethos did it! He wanted to kill the assh*le himself!" Faye spat her words out, "You don't think we ALL wanted to kill him? That sick bast*rd raped my sister!" Jace's eyes darkened even more, though they were not black yet, and his voice seemed to be merged with another, "That 'sick bast*rd' is your DAD." Faye growled and her hands became engulfed in flames as she slapped Jace across the face with fire, hard. She stepped back then, as though trying to control her own self, her tone tight, "He may be biologically my Father, but he is NOT my family, he is NOT my dad and he never will be." Jace's eyes, as Faye slapped him, turned black, and his cheek stung a bright red, even burnt, as he replied with a cold smirk, "Seems both you and Jace-y have extreme daddy issues, you have an awful lot in common with us Faye." Then his body twitched violently and his eyes returned to blue as he grabbed his cheek and winced, looking up to Faye as she rolled her eyes and stormed past Flower and Ben, the heat around her body was intense, like a microwave, and her eyes were a flickering orange.

(This post is just Chameleon and Raina in Paris, you can skip it if you want, but there's an important tibit at the end that will explain their behaviour when they get back)

When Chameleon finally landed in Paris, he headed to the café Rai had described and given him directions to. Why was he doing this again? It was too late to back out now. He rounded the corner and his eyes searched the front of the cafe, finally spotting Rai, she had her black hair loose down her back, curled at the ends, black sunglasses on even though it was evening now, and she was wearing a black flared dress, with stunning black heels.

Chameleon raised an eyebrow at her choice of outfit, "Would it be rude to ask why you're wearing that?" Raina grinned up at the shape shifter, "Nope." She then grabbed his wrist and began to lead him away from the cafe, "We'reee going to Paris's best night club!" Chameleon blinked down at Raina as she tugged him through the streets, "Uh, Rai, you're 17?" Raina waved a dismissal hand, "Pssh Leo, it's Paris, like they're gonna ask me for ID, plus, it's all about the looks, I'll get in easy." She grinned at him and he couldn't help but chuckle, "Someone's a bit vain." "Nuh-uh, not vain, confident." She glanced back to him for a moment before carrying on down the street, he could hear the smirk in her voice as she spoke, "But you Chameleon, might not be able to get in, sheesh, why didn't you put on proper clothes?" Chameleon self-conciously looked down to his outfit of black jeans and a v-neck green top; he thought he looked alright. "Joking Leo, jeez." He looked up to see they had stopped and Rai was smirking at him, he rolled his eyes at her, "Whatever."

About half an hour later, Raina and Chameleon were in Paris latest club, having both successfully gotten in, and Raina already had downed enough drinks to make her tipsy, if not drunk - which Chameleon heard is hard for a Vamp - and she was dancing with a whole bunch of guys. Chameleon however, being the loner he was, was sitting at the bar, watching to make sure no guys tried anything. Not that it mattered, Raina would say she's a big girl, she can take care of herself. But Chameleon knew that wasn't the case; especially when she's drunk.

Raina ran over, giggling like a elementary school girl as she sat down beside Chameleon, ordering another drink. Then a different song filled the nightclub, and Raina's eyes lit up, "Come on Leo! This song is the best!" She grabbed his hand and dragged him over to the dance floor as Conor Maynard's song Vegas Girl started to pump through the area. Raina immediately jumped into the middle of the dance floor and some boys cheered, obviously having already danced with her, as the beat ran through them all. She started doing sensual movements, her dancing obviously inspired by what happens underneath the bed sheets, as boys cheered and whooped, some even singing along to the music as Raina become the center of the club's, and the boy's, attention.

"This is for the girl that get down low

The whole club wanna see you go

Ey, shake, shake like you’re famous, girl

Head back, lay it down like a vegas girl

Bass coming down so hard

That little dress breaking every heart

Ey, shake, shake like you’re famous, girl

Head back, lay it down like a vegas girl

Like a vegas girl"

Chameleon found himself grinning at the same time Raina did, as she flicked her head back and let her hair drop down to just above the dance floor, adrenaline running through her with the cheers that even some girls were giving her now. Suddenly Chameleon's hand was grabbed and then he was tugged onto the middle of the dance floor with Raina, real up close as his eyes widened. But the song was still going, and they were encircled by the crowd, no way out. Rai grinned up at him and began to dance with him, so he let go and danced with her, forget everything and everyone as they danced together, Raina grinding her body against his as his hands found themselves on her hips.

Yeah, she was definitely drunk.

Chameleon had somehow found himself carrying Raina back to the hotel she had pre-booked, her heels in her hand as he held her in a princess carry. She had her head rested against his chest and there was a content smile on her face as they walked through the almost pitch black streets, "That was fun." She finally spoke out, and Chameleon rolled his eyes, "Yeah until two guys started a fight over who got to dance with you." Raina chuckled, "You need to stop being so uptight Leo." She murmured thoughtfully, eyes half-closed, "The less you give a damn the happier you will be." Chameleon carried on walking, but fell silent as he looked down at the vampire girl who seemed oh-so-fragile in his arms, "Is that what you do Raina? You don't give a damn about anything and you think that makes you happier?" Raina looked up at him, frowning lightly as he carried on, "You know Raina, pretending you don’t have feelings of anger, sadness, or loneliness can destroy you mentally." Raina looked back down, still silent as he spoke again, "Is that it Raina? It's just an act isn't it? This whole, 'I'm-a-bit*h-nothing-upsets-me' thing, it's not real." Raina could tell, even in her sobering yet still sort of drunk state, that he wasn't asking a question. So she nodded, murmuring lightly as she looked up at him with watery eyes, "I act like I don't care but deep down inside. It hurts. It really hurts Chameleon. But I know the only way to survive is to pretend you don't care." They had paused now, at the hotel entrance, and as they both looked at each other, Chameleon shocked that Raina had finally told him the truth, and Raina confused that someone had finally understood her, someone had finally seen past the fake bit*h image she protected.

Well, it was inevitable that she would lean up, and he would find himself subconsciously leaning down as he placed her on the floor and she stood on her tippy-toes to remain close to his face, and it was practically certain that they would both press their lips together at the same time. A sweet, yet gentle kiss before they both pulled back in shock, Raina sobered up enough to realise what had just happened and Chameleon's head full of so many conflicting thoughts, his parents, what would they do? And Rosa...she'd been gone for a few hours and he was already kissing RAINA?

What the heck had they just done?

(Yeah, so if you skipped it, just to let you know that Chameleon and Raina did infact just kiss. So if they are acting weird when they get back, welp, that's the reason.)

Flower looks at Faye and then looked at Sethos. She grabbed Hunter and held her back. "Hunter! SIT!" She said her voice commanding and cold. Hunter sat down and Flower stared at Jace. She looked at Hunter who was growling. "HUNTER!" She yelled at Hunter and the dog stopped. Now Flower was mad and looked down. She touched her cheek and then sighed. The bond was broken since she didn't feel Faye's slap. She looked at Ben who turned to leave. Flower made Hunter go with him. She turned to Jace but her mouth kept shut. She sighed deeply.

*Alex is barely able to not tell Sheena what he truly thinks of Eve but he does refrain, it may be selfish but he doesn't want to lose Sheena over this.* I know I don't have to go Sheena but family or not that man deserves someone to care about what happened to him and I don't believe that he has no one that would miss him, you wouldn't want that to be your fate, you die and no one even try to even give you a proper burial would you? But Sheena while I'm gone please think about her story.*

*Macal pokes Faith in her ribs* Can we just have a little more quiet and see if we adapt to it. In fact I think now that I'm pinned to the couch I'm starting to enjoy it but I think if I had a pudding cup..Chocolate and the remote which is way over there a full 2 feet I'd be much more happy, especially if my Queen were to get them for me. *Smirking at her* Yeah neither of those are gonna happen right?

But Sheena isn't about to overthink or even rethink the logic of Evangeline's story. That would mean that she has to come to the conclusion that there is no way it could be true, and that would mean that Evangeline is lying...and that would mean she would have to come up with reasons for why she would lie. And those reasons would lead her to have to face up to the fact that Evangeline may very well not be what Sheena so wants her to be, the sister she wants her to be. Sheena isn't ready to consider this, and so the only reaction she can justify to herself is continued anger.

"She said he said that he doesn't, he was old, Alex! I don't know why you have such a hard time believing that. No one would have cared that I died a few years ago, there's a lot of people like that. And if there's no parts left then how will you bury him anyway? You're telling me that all of you guys can believe in things like a kid who never grows up and you can't believe that maybe a guy could have no friends or family and not leave a body behind? You just don't WANT to believe her."

She narrows her eyes, her voice dropping. "Alex...are you jealous of her?"

Faith knuckles Macal back, considerably harder than he'd poked her, and shakes her head, smirking. "That would be a definite no." She doesn't remove her face from its approximate two inches away from his as she continues to tease. "I'm gonna tell Liza you didn't want her around. There's been a strange lack of intense emotional outbursts around here lately, might be time to drum one up."

Sheena think about that, this man flew your sister to South America, and didn't get anything out of it, not even money for his fuel, he did that out of the kindness of his heart, does that really sound like the kind of man that doesn't have not even one person who cares about him? And why would I be jealous of her? Have you stopped loving me? Have you decided that you want to be in some kind of inbred relationship with your sister? Cause if yes then yeah I'm jealous but if no then no I'm not, look maybe because you're not a full time agent like me your instincts are telling you that this needs to be done.

*Macal gasp for breath, Faith is one of the few people that is strong enough to actually hurt him, even joking around she packs a punch.* No no quiet is good and maybe try not to bruise anymore ribs. Why are you leaning in so close, I feel like a male praying mantis about to get his head bitten off and that smirk isn't helping, that's your plotting smirk, Faith don't plot I'm to tired.

"You're acting jealous," Sheena declares, putting her hands on her hips as she stares back at Alex, unconvinced. "I hope you're just joking about that because if not, that's sick. And paranoid. And you know, just because I'm not a full time agent, doesn't mean I don't know how to do full time agent procedures and all the rest...dammit, Alex, if you ask me you're wasting your time and you're really not helping things doing this. But whatever. Go do it, but I'm not about to let Lina know it and get her feelings hurt."

She starts to walk away, her back still tense with her controlled anger.

"Oh, you wuss, I barely touched you," Faith scoffs, but smiles to herself, secretly pleased to know that she can unintentionally hurt even Macal if not careful. She doesn't move back from him either and in fact rests her elbows against his chest, still staring, now semi cross eyed. "Plotting is where all the fun stuff ends up becoming action...you know you like action, babe." She wiggles her eyebrows for emphasis, snickering.

*Alex quickly turns and catches up with Sheena* You telling me that doing my duty is a waste of time then you're wrong. I'm an Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D but I am you knight first sworn to protect and obey you and even tho you've never held that over me. *He kneels and lowers his head* As you knight if you order me to stop and to ignore my own instincts, even after those instincts are the same ones that saved you all from being overran by all those vampires. If you order me to stand down then I will remove myself from the mission and return to my room. So Sheena it's up to you do you trust me or do you order me to stand down?

*Reaching behind Faith shocking her with a mild bolt of lighting* Who are you calling a wuss? And no plotting..plotting is bad Mmkay and usually I end up getting stabbed or launched through a wall..Tell you what I'll do the plotting, how about I send for Wraith and the others and we go camping or something this weekend, get away from all these crazy kids for a bit?

Sheena blinks, not having expected this turnabout in attitude whatsoever. Alex rarely knelt to her or made any reference at all to being her knight, and it was not something she often thought about or would ever use against him to get her way. For him to kneel before her now and yield to her orders, whatever that might be, has never occurred before, and she finds herself taken aback, awkward. She DOES think he's wasting his time, and it seems insulting to Evangeline...but on the other hand, it would make her feel like a jerk to tell him no.

Finally she shakes her head, more subdued. "Do what you want. I'm not telling you no...I just don't think it's necessary."

Faith growls at Macal playfully, glowering, but she's not really angry and in fact settles against him, one arm around his waist, resting her head on his shoulder. "You're no fun, Sleeps-a-lot...whatever, sure. Who's keeping Pip?"

Kesson would have smiled if he had the ability. He could twist his dragon mouth into the shape of a smile, but after last time he attempted to do so, well it didn't turn out so well. Still Kesson felt that he was able to convey the feeling of happiness through his eyes and small movements of his body. It had been a while for himself as well but it felt so good to be a dragon. He could feel the muscles in the body, tensing and untensing as he moved slightly in the air.

"It seems we are. I am from the East though," Kesson said. It was nice to see another type of dragon around though. And she was beautiful to him. Kesson always felt he was plain and boring.

"And I'd love to go flying around with you."

----

Lekki was really happy with the way their practice fight was going. She ignore the comment from any passerbys. She thought that Vash was doing really well himself. She was actually happy to fight as well. After all this was a good fight and she got a sense of where the boy was.

But when Mel came by, Lekki paused in her movements. She gave Mel a questioning look and then extended a hand to Vash to help him get up.

"Vash stayed behind to talk to me, so I offered to fight him. He said he wanted to get stronger and I am more than happy to help."

Name: Aries

Species: Shape-Shifter.

Power: Changes into a large white tiger

Weapons: Usually just her teeth and fangs but she also has 2 daggers at her waist.

Vehicle: Her paws

Pets: A small black cat

Family: The King and Queen of Felines, Murdoc and Nazeila. A younger half-brother, Leo and a baby sister, Ari.

Husband/wife:

Girlfriend/boyfriend:

Crush:

Looks: Short white hair with black streaks though it. Very pale skin, with grayish stripes across her body. Her eyes are bright green and appear normal unless she's very emotional about something. Her muscles are tone and she stands at about 5'8. Her usual outfits include a black or grey wife beater, or a black sports bra and a pair of black cargo shorts. She prefers going around barefoot.

Zelda looks at him and spreads her wings. She looks at the sky and then flaps her wings. She lifts off the ground and then looks at him and then zooms off. She circled him for a bit and then twirled around and spins. She hadn't been in dragon form for a while and she was getting back into the feel of it. She let out a breath of blue and red fire. She closed her wings swooping down and then spread them out before she hit the ground pulling up. She started to laugh having fun. She stopped and then went back to Kesson. She did ask if they could fly together.

(Accepted)

(sorry it took so long to post, I should be able to be more active on Friday`s and weekends if i don`t have to stay over at my dads place.)

Hal
turns towards Sara with a guarded expression on his face, multiple questions where already forming in his head: who was this random women?, how did she know he was chasing something, had she been spying on him? and if so why? and for how long? taking the current situation into account Hal couldn't even be sure if Sara was actually a real person or if Reaper had been withholding information about the full extent of it`s powers and had some kind of capacity to create an illusion designed keep him and Santos off of Reaper`s trail.

Hal was about to turn down the newcomers offer but Santos forever being the trustful one had already raised himself to full height and closed the distance between him and Sara ; "you would offer help to someone you don`t even know?" a smile coupled with a look of genuine admiration crossed the half Key Holders face; "the world needs more people like you." he said as he ended his statement by offering his left hand for her to shake.

The drone continued its voyage in the schools hallways, by now it was far enough thatMar couldn't hear the whirr of the mini helicopters rotors but it wasn`t like he needed to hear anything to find someone, the boy made a mental note to develop a mic for it anyways.

It took a while of searching but Mar`s drone finally found Ginger walking through the hallways, he made the drone pull off a U turn in Ginger`s line of site about 4 feet in front of her before having it return to the bench the boy was sitting on, after using the arm of the bench as a landing pad the boy cut his link with the drones camera thus reclaiming his eyes as his own again but he didn`t take the time to deconstruct the piece of technology, instead the boy just had the mass of nano machines that operated the drones moving parts remove themselves and left the drone for God knows who to pick up and put it on his/her wall as some kind of collectors item, Mar blinked several times as he got re-acclimatized to his own vision before he set off for the same path his drone had taken all the while hoping that Ginger wouldn't travel very far least he have to start the process over again.

---

Reaper, having noticed that it had lost its pursuers slowed its pace while floating through the halls of the residential area, there was but one soul in sight, a random teenage female student with short black hair, a blue full length skirt and a matching shirt who was roaming the hallways and was passing by the area directly in front of Macal Cord`s

room, she had her back turned to the entity so it was easy to sneak up on her, having no feet or legs meant the skeletal being made absolutely no noise so stealth wasn't a problem either, when Reaper was just a few away from the unsuspecting student it opened its jaw to let sound escape; BAH! the Reaper called out causing the girl to turn around and instantly turn white with fear before she ran away screaming, the guardian didn't even attempt to follow her instead it questioned out loud; "Is this domain full of cowards"?

However, the entity was not aware that it had caused a ruckus just outside of a war deity`s room.

Sara looks at Hal and then at Santos. She grabbed his hand and shook it. "Why thank you." she said and then looked around. She looked at Hal. "I can sense your feelings....and i can pick up on information very quickly with that." (Oh she has to be focussed to be able to get a read on people's feelings.) She looks at Hal. She looked at Santos. "If you want I can get my dad and sister to help." She said with a smile. She looked around. "But the worry you two are feeling is getting me nervous maybe we should start looking." She said and then looked at the both of them. (If they meet Ben....that might be bad. Oh heads up. If your creature meets Flower or Ben that would be an interesting fight. Oh but you have it set on Macal. :) never mind. But for future reference most of my characters might be up for a fight.)

Ginger looks at the drone and then blinks. She started walking following it never seeing such a thing. (No she doesn't get out much.) She followed it till she lost sight of it but by then Mar had appeared and was walking towards her. She smiled and then looked around. "Hey did you see- oh never mind." She said and then looked around and then back at him. She then looked down being her normal shy self.

Jace frowned as Hunter and Ben left and as Flower turned to him silent, "I'm sorry. You shouldn't have to deal with this, Sethos shouldn't be your problem Flower, he's my problem." He shook his head and looked down, moving past her and muttering, "I can't blame Hunter for wanting to kill me." He then walked straight through a wall.

His words were true. Flower shouldn't have to deal with this, with Sethos. She shouldn't have to stop Hunter from attacking him, she shouldn't have to cry. She deserved so much better. Sethos had always been Jace's problem, and that's the way it should stay.

So Jace headed out through the academy, all the way to the wilderness surrounding the academy, planning to just leave, leave and not come back. But then his legs wouldn't work. They wouldn't move. He shook his body lightly, panicking, why couldn't he move?

---------------------------

Chameleon had still taken Raina home the next day, though it was an awkward, silent ride, but Raina had simply sat on the dragon's back, neither of them spoke a word until they arrived at the academy, Chameleon landing and then shifting back to human once Raina had clambered off of his back. Raina moved to go when Chameleon spoke out, "Rai..." She paused and looked back at him, "Yes?" Chameleon shook his head, his eyes troubled, "Nevermind." Raina held back her sigh and left, heading inside the academy while Chameleon stuck outside.

---------------------------

Raina drifted aimlessly through the school, not entirely sure where she was headed, letting her mind take her wherever it was she wanted to go. Not only had she kissed Chameleon last night in Paris, she also remembered she had admitted to him, she had admitted her being a bit*h was just an act, and that she was hurting inside. That was something she wasn't even ready to admit to herself, let alone someone else, and yet she had admitted it to Chameleon, and then KISSED him!

She found herself drawing to a stop, as though her feet told her this was where she wanted to be, and as she looked up wearily, her eyes widened. She was outside the Cords' door. And there was a skeleton-thing here. She almost face-palmed. Seriously? She leant against the wall, staring at the creature. Why her feet had brought her here she didn't know. Was it to fight this? To thank Macal? To see Liza? She preferred the latter. But since this...thing..was in her way, she guessed she'd have to get rid of it first.

"You know the Cords' or something?" She asked the creature, her posture casual as though she were talking to an ordinary person. Though she had met little of those. "Or are you just being nosy?" She tilted her head, "And if you're looking for a fight, I'm seriously not in the mood. So can you just get out of my way."

--------------------------

Kol smirked as he watched secretly from the shadows. His Raina was back, and she was better than ever. He watched as she looked at the creature like it was no more than a harmless little bug, questioned it, threatened it even. Oh yes. She was his daughter all right. But she did seem to be a bit soft, turning down a potential fight was unlike his girl.

He'd have to fix that, he decided, as he teleported away from the academy again.

(If anyone wants they could be the force that stopped Jace from leaving, if not I'll just say Sethos wouldn't let him go Also [MENTION=3323]emopoprock[/MENTION] , Aries's parents aren't actual King and Queen are they? Because Chameleon's parents are already the King and Queen of Shape-Shifters. Can't Aries's parents just be viewed as the King and Queen of Felines? Or be really high up in society?)

Flower looked behind him. She somehow just knew he was trying to run away. She felt sad. "...." She looked out. Why did she feel this way? She sighed and then and then began to follow him. (Just admit it Flower! Nah she won't admit it.) She say him struggling to move and then sighed. She walked up to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Your right I shouldn't have to....but I choose to." She said and then looks at Jace. "Don't ask why....please." She said and then sighed. She looked at him. She tightened her grip on his shoulder a bit. "Jace like it or not your better off here...or do you want to start randomly killing things when ever Sethos wants again?" She asked him.

Santos nodded in agreement and let go of Sara`s hand before turning around and stepping up to the intersection which connected the hallway they were in to the others which where now on either side of him, the half Key Holder did not comment on the slightly invasive nature of Sara`s powers and didn`t even appear to be bothered by the fact that she could pick up on what ever emotion he was exhibiting,Santos peered at both the right and left hallways indecisively before reaching into the left pocket of his pants and from it produced a silver coin which he flicked into the air with his thumb and caught with the same hand, he opened his palm to glance at the coin and placed it back in his pocket before he spoke with out turning towards Sara and Hal "ill go left." the half Key Holder paused for a fraction of a second before he continued speaking; "it`s better if you go with Hal so he can answer your questions, he knows more about Reaper than i do." with that Santos disappeared behind the the corner of the left hallway.

Hal looked to Sara somewhat uncomfortably, while Santos didn`t seem to mind what this newcomers power did the thought of someone being able to discern his emotions made him lose the sense of security he normally had within his own thoughts, he tried to keep his mind off the subject ;"coming?" the Key Holder asked as he turned his gaze away from Sara and started to walk towards the right hallway.

---

Reaper turned it`s skull towards Raina, if it had facial muscles the entity would have an inquisitive look on it`s features, this female was talking to a being that would be considered an obvious anomaly to this plane of existence as one might speak to any old passerby! If she had been talking to almost any other natural inhabitant of the Void this action alone would have made Raina`s life forfeit, Reaper on the other hand was as close to what people called "civilized" beings from the void could get, it was a shame Reaper thought, that it`s contract bearer seemed ignorant of that fact.

Instead of attempting to disembowel Raina with Hal`s scythe (which Reaper really wanted to do) Reaper instead posed a question "Cords?"

(i`ll post for Mar as soon as i can)

Sara looks at Hal and then nodded. She followed him, she sensed he was uncomfortable around her and then looked around a bit nervously. She wondered if it was her power he was uncomfortable with. She put her hands into her pockets. "This creature you're after....is he similer to a power call blood coffin?" She asked. (Have you ever seen my discription of Deathwish's power? Reaper and the creature Deathwish carries in his coffin are basicly the same. Only Deathwish has more control.) She looked up. "I remember, this guy had a creature that came out of a coffin. I was pretty little but he was a vampire demon." she sighed. "He never used it aginst anyone really but I've only seen it once. The creature inside I guess who would discrib it as a type of reaper." she said.

Vash looked up at Mel before looking back to floor again. He took Lekki's hand after a moment of hesitation. A dulling pain filled his side where Mel had struck him. Though there was much he wanted to say to defend himself, he kept his mouth shut. After serving her for about a year, Vash knew very well what Mel could do to people. It was better to stay quiet and not get on her bad side. Vash glanced at Lekki as she answered Mel. Luckily, he couldn't find anything that would offend Mel in any way.

Mel stayed quiet for a minute, thinking about what Lekki said, trying to get a full grasp on the situation. "I don't need you to train my servant for me. He is my responsibility and shall be regarded as much. I don't take favors."

Vash sighed out of relief. Mel wasn't angry, at least not with Lekki. Him on the other hand was a different story. He peeked at Riff to see if the blond could give him a hint of whether Mel was angry. Riff met his gaze with an empty one. Yeah, he was screwed.

*Alex stayed there kneeling in front of Sheena, not caring that he looked foolish with Eve standing there, he wanted Sheena to feel awkward about what he was doing, he hoped that it would snapped her out of whatever spell Eve had on her and she would think that if he's this serious about doing this that there must be something to his suspicions* Am I free to go Princess? *He knows it's a bit of a low blow but he's already in the doghouse* If not I'll get going before I miss my deployment.

*Wrapping his arms around Faith pulling her against his chest* I actually was thinking more of a family thing but if you want a bit of a getaway I could wrap my head around that to. We could go ahead a day and have the night to ourselves then have the girls come up the next day. *In his mind he's thinking he wants as many normal happy days and he can get, cause with HardTime in the shadows lurking they may not have any more for a long long time.*

Evangeline stares at Alex from behind Sheena in the distance, her eyes narrowed, cold, her face taut. She knows precisely what he's doing, or so she believes, and doesn't appreciate it at all. It would be to her advantage, she believes, if she were to get him out of the running of Sheena's affection, and hopefully her life entirely, as soon as possible. But for now, she can say nothing, and so merely remains still, waiting for Sheena's response.

Sheena, embarrassed by Alex's behavior, is beginning to suspect that he's being spiteful or deliberately trying to make her feel bad. The princess comment cinches it for her, and she grits her teeth, her voice gruff.

"Stop it. You know I don't command you to do anything. Just...STOP it. Do whatever you want, damn it."

She turns and walks away, and after she is out of earshot, Evangeline approaches, giving Alex a quick smile. "Thanks," is all she says before following her.

Faith snuggles against Macal, her head under his chin, relaxing gradually before she lifts her eyes to him. "Sounds good...just wondering, can we afford to do that? There's a lot of kids under a lot of threats here right now. Not to mention the girls too...might not be a great idea to take off...dammit. At least not without them going too."

After a pause, she adds heatedly, "Yeah and that Eve is NOT considered one of the girls, just so you know."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back