• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Feuding kingdoms..... OOC....

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Ok I really have to Ketch-up now.
First I feel y'all because of February. But having a crush since 2 years nearly isn't nice either...

Oh and SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck *hug hug* you are great. Let me say it as a girl and as a friend as well.

AND OMG Lenny2000 Lenny2000 he doesn't even know his younger siblings?! That's horrible! (But I like the plot though... so many possibilities uwu)

Ok I really have to Ketch-up now.
First I feel y'all because of February. But having a crush since 2 years nearly isn't nice either...

Oh and SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck *hug hug* you are great. Let me say it as a girl and as a friend as well.

AND OMG Lenny2000 Lenny2000 he doesn't even know his younger siblings?! That's horrible! (But I like the plot though... so many possibilities uwu)
Hahahaha yea I know but like since he was a young child he was apart from his family to train and go to war and campaign. He only remembers his parents and his older sister from childhood before going off. I didn't even want to mention about the PTSD stuff like that and trauma from the war and fighting in his bloody campaign . ^3^

Oh boy I think your character and Salazar might be the best of friends or the worst of rivals

If they become enemies I'm gonna make my char frigging slap you all back to reality. Jay will protect him. And she has a reason to travel to him. Heck yes.

아니요!!! NOOO
MY POOR YOUNGER BROTHER ÒwÓ
Uwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwu nooooooooooooooooooooo
It will either be very intresting or very devistating but either way it's not going to be boring ... especially with dealing with loosing control of his legion family and just realizing at short notice of his younger siblings.

Well this is an interesting dynamic. But we need one more person to be the oldest southern prince

*overprotective sister mode on* oh dearie~ never question the powers of a woman who's little brother needs her~

Ahem. And to those who will hurt my family: I will hunt you down; kill you and wear your bones as a necklace. I hope you understand~

*overprotective sister mode on* oh dearie~ never question the powers of a woman who's little brother needs her~

Ahem. And to those who will hurt my family: I will hunt you down; kill you and wear your bones as a necklace. I hope you understand~
That's my sister...
* overprotective brother mode on * and to anyone who would ever dare to touch my sister will loose their hands and will feed it to the direwolves !!!😈😈

No problem. I'm just going over there *walks backwards*
Well does anyone know someone who might want to join? Maybe we could get our final needed player in?

Ahhh alright (: thank you *hugs you thighter and kisses your cheek* the guys should look at you and learn from you. uwu

Thank you very much *blushes* but of course each girl likes a guy a little bit different. Just like this rp.

*notices that and hugs you as well* my dear little brother~ don't ever get jealous, it's why wars exist~ and that's bad.

* backs away from the attempted hug * it's only bad for those that are on the loosing side and will have to face me ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back