• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Feuding kingdoms..... OOC....

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Really productive conversation fellas... but do either one of you know where the rp starts and when ? I literally have no idea if it started or not
Fool, you know notHING.

Also, it ain't started or Reiia woulda put the main thread up in the links. So naH, I'd say

Also ya no she is trying to fill the roles of royalty because some people sort of died

Na. Their just that perfect that they don't need no tight ass
cant be perfect without the perfect butt

Thanks for the heads up

Hah, unless your voice is made of money hearing it is worthless noble ;3
I mean, to ignore those beneath you due to position is a recipe for a bad leader and coups within your own court (; Step it up, SON

cant be perfect without the perfect butt

I mean, to ignore those beneath you due to position is a recipe for a bad leader and coups within your own court (; Step it up, SON
He is not beneath me because I have no colors silly :P I have no ability to step up due to class. also aren't you creating hypocrisy from calling me a fool :3

Last edited:
He is not beneath me because I have no colors silly :P I have no ability to step up due to class. also aren't you creating hypocrisy from calling me a fool :3
A fool or not, I have no feckin' clue what yer on about maTEY, im just a knight with a great ass and a great future innit bRUV

I got a alert. So I went online thinking that someone said something. It was the donation message for Flirty Febuary.

Its just to remind us singletons we're still fecking single

True that comrade
If i spent as much time trying to talk to girls as I do rp.

I would have a gf by now

Of course. But man febuary hurts. Seeing friends with their lover. Then you look to yourself and realized you've been single all your life. So then you go to the internet and watch videos trying to avoid the Valentine videos.

Nice! Hopefully people take the spot...
This is a very good idea and a lot of people took effort into this!

Of course. But man febuary hurts. Seeing friends with their lover. Then you look to yourself and realized you've been single all your life. So then you go to the internet and watch videos trying to avoid the Valentine videos.
Love is a dependency .... and also a contract ;3

If you are in a relationship with that other from the start till the end of the relationship they will have to do things for eachother that are out of their way which can hurt them more than one day to reward their efforts of sacrifices for eachother and themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back