• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy school

cobalt smiled softly. wiping her tears away gently he kissed her. "no ones called you cute. because they were too stupid to see it." he said to her softly and hugging her. @Ami the breadling

he hugged her back. gently rubbing her back. "the same could be said from me to you." he whispered with a touch of emotion slippin into his voice.

@Ami the breadling

"What is going on with me...I feel so much things I never felt before...", she whispered into his shoulder, liking how he touched her back.

Aislinn nods her head with an eager expression. "Yes I can. And if you do I might just serve you for the rest of my life." Looking at her, Adante couldn't tell if she was serious about the last part or not. The demon hesitantly touches Dreas arm as she hears someone breathing. The person was obviously trying to hide. "Drea there is someone here..." @ashel darkwing @metalcity

Xmon followed the girl somewhat, he felt bad doing so but he knew he had to go there as well. He hid slightly, he didn't really know what was going on and he leaned around the corner more, but tripped and hit his head on the ground. Tear's built up in his eyes as he whimpered to the pain.

@Nylana @ashel darkwing

"i don't know. i've not felt these things either." he said thinking and continuing to gently rub her back. "maybe this is what the humans refer to as love?" he whispered to her. @Ami the breadling

"Love...yes...that would be a good word to discribe...", she whispered, happy ri have him touch her. "Humans knowing something we did not... How weird...", she whispered smilingly.

"yes, apparently they did." he said as he kissed her. "then that means i love you." he said smiling. @Ami the breadling

"I love you too", she said before kissing him again. She had never been that happy before. She tightly hugged him, never wanting to let go of him again.

he hugged her back just as tightly. feeling strong emotion his wings wrapped around her again. he never wanted to let go of her.

@Ami the breadling

In a flash adante was beside him adante picked him up slamming him against the wall "what do you want and why are you here!?"

Drea shrugged "family what can you do am I right?" He said sarcastically "I trust your judgement adante do with the trespasser as you please I'll be in my room if you need me..." He walked upstairs

Adante grined "ok trespasser easy way or my way your choice either you tell me who you are and why your here now or I have some fun"

@Nylana @metalcity

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]he hugged her back just as tightly. feeling strong emotion his wings wrapped around her again. he never wanted to let go of her.
@Ami the breadling

[/QUOTE]
After 10 minutes of hugging, Amelia remembered something. "The ice. It must be all molten now...", she whispered laughingly.

Xmon cried, both in pain and shock. "I'm a human...I mean a vampire!" He panicked out as he cried more, rubbing away his tears slightly but more feel out. "I-I wante-d to f-ollo-w my fri-end." He said softly and in agony.

@ashel darkwing @Nylana

Aislinn tugged on Dreas arm again, "Drea that's a human. That's the human I was telling you about earlier." She tugs on Adantes arm as she says this. The demon bad a small smile at the taste of the violence that Adante is giving off. It was wonderful to be near the two princes who she knew would give her plenty of violence and darkness that she could feed from. @metalcity @ashel darkwing

The sound of someone's voice rung in her ears. It was her name that was being called, and she knew exactly who was calling it. The echo through the streets came to a stop as she turned to face the direction it was coming from. Aki closed her eyes giving out a close to silent sigh. She jumped high into the air with her hands still in her pockets. She lifted her feet up and bent her knees as a string of silk formed on a building nearby to another. She landed on the silk, manipulating it to harden it, so she could walk on it. She ran across the string-like-silk, using it to go to where she saw Lila. She jumped from a high up building as a thicker thread of silk formed high about Lila. Aki held onto it and hung a few feet above the girl. Aki got there in only about 20-30 seconds, "Yes?" was all she said. She assumed she was getting an assassination job.

@LaDyGrEy

(Sorry for late reply.)

cobalt laughed at the melted ice cream. "well at least it was time well spent. did you still want ice cream? we can get you another one if you would like." he said unwrapping his wings from around her. @Ami the breadling

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]cobalt laughed at the melted ice cream. "well at least it was time well spent. did you still want ice cream? we can get you another one if you would like." he said unwrapping his wings from around her. @Ami the breadling

[/QUOTE]
"No, no its ok. Let's go somewhere. I don't know where. You decide.", she said, smiling at him.

Lila sighed and rolled her eyes. "Your job is to get me enrolled into your Mythical School starting tomorrow, also, if you need a job there's a few loose demons terrorize my members of my guild, do please see to it they are throughly put down," Lila raised her brow as she looked at the silk.

"I'm coming in with you right now, I know the building you live in and it won't take me long to find it, " she jumped and hung onto the silk with Aki, awaiting the demon girl to lower Lila to the ground so she could begin. "How has the city been anyway?" She asked politely but she just wanted information on where she was staying, to be honest anyway.

@ForgottenSky9272

-

Last edited by a moderator:
metalcity said:
Xmon cried, both in pain and shock. "I'm a human...I mean a vampire!" He panicked out as he cried more, rubbing away his tears slightly but more feel out. "I-I wante-d to f-ollo-w my fri-end." He said softly and in agony.
@ashel darkwing @Nylana
Nylana said:
Aislinn tugged on Dreas arm again, "Drea that's a human. That's the human I was telling you about earlier." She tugs on Adantes arm as she says this. The demon bad a small smile at the taste of the violence that Adante is giving off. It was wonderful to be near the two princes who she knew would give her plenty of violence and darkness that she could feed from. @metalcity @ashel darkwing
"Aislinn follow me" he spread his wings and his eyes glow red he jumped in the air flying high over the city he had a heavy Russian accent as he spoke "now tell me again the truth this time or I will rip you limb to limb letting your body rain blood over the city!" He flipped the boy and held him upside down over the spire of an old building

Tristan was quite happily on his way to the Kingdom when he had spotted one of the Princes dangling the exact scent of the boy he had smelt earlier. "Prince! I demand you relenquish your hold of the boy, I know he's human but there I no reason to threaten the scared child," he shouted out in order to be heard as the Angel flew straight towards the Prince, standing mere meters away. The light around him shone with radiance and his armour which had appeared in an instant shined on its own accord, the purity of his powers and being rushing out like waves off of his body.

"I'll take possession of the human if need be, that IS my job," he muttered knowing full well it WAS supposed to be his job until mother and father sent him here to learn more on human values.

"hm... i have an idea." he said taking amelia's hand. he shadow traveled them to a movie theater. "i hear on 'dates' couples sometimes go to the movies. so which movie should we watch. you get to decide." he said clearly enjoying his time with her. @Ami the breadling

"ok.. so this one" he said finding a slasher film. taking her hand again he got tickets and led her to the concession area. "want anything before we go into the movie?" he asked. @Ami the breadling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back