• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy school

Aki was surprised that she wanted to enroll into school. She didn't think that this girl would care for such things. But, maybe she had something to accomplish by going. Aki nodded as she mentioned the possible job that she could take. She stared as she wanted to go to her home this second. She wasn't too sure about it, though remembering her mother wouldn't be home, for she died only a year ago. But, she didn't trust the ruthless leader of an assassination group anyway.... She lowered them both onto the ground farther into the city. Aki looked at Lila as she asked a question, "The city has been fine, I guess." She kept it short because they drew close to their destination. She used an illusion on the way to the location, so it would take a bit for her to look for it if she tried. The only place in sight was a beat up abandoned building, that looked close to burnt down. She pushed the door open as she turned to Lila. She nodded her head inside, "Here we are," Her pinkish-blonde hair was once again slightly in her face as she spoke. Aki wondered if she was going to stay for a while, but she probably had a place of her own. Aki had been curious on Lila's intentions of wanting to enroll into the school, and it was intentionally seen on her face.

@LaDyGrEy

Last edited by a moderator:
metalcity said:
Xmon contiued to whimper in fear, he closed his eyes but was slightly forced open by his crying "I'm a human!! please don't hurt me!! I just wanted to be with my only friend!!" He whimpered out as he dangled over the city.
@Nylana
Adante made a high pitched laugh his eyes turning a light blue and his voice turning high pitched and psychotic "ok I believe you..." He let's go of the boy "oopsies" he dove after the boy catching him right before he hit the spire with purple eyes and a soothing voice that was similar to his own original "you sure you told me everything...?"

Aislinn giggled as she watched Adante. "I don't know what the silly human is thinking. He has no friends here. I cannot truly be friends with that will human." Adante heard what she said as he interrogate the human. @metalcity @ashel darkwing

ashel darkwing]Adante made a high pitched laugh his eyes turning a light blue and his voice turning high pitched and psychotic "ok I believe you..." He let's go of the boy "oopsies" he dove after the boy catching him right before he hit the spire with purple eyes and a soothing voice that was similar to his own original "you sure you told me everything...?" [/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Nylana]Aislinn giggled as she watched Adante. "I don't know what the silly human is thinking. He has no friends here. I cannot truly be friends with that will human." Adante heard what she said as he interrogate the human. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22642-metalcity/ said:
Xmon continued to whimper and cry "I can heal people." He said while crying out. His tears continued to flood from his eyes, the blood rushed to his head and he started to become light headed. He started to become dizzy as he dangled, this only increased his crying.

cobalt smiles at her. after kissing her he led her into the movie. sitting them in the perfect spot to watch the movie. he kept his hand on hers while the movie played. @Ami the breadling

Adante turned back to his normal eye color and voice "haha see just an advanced human he patted the boy on the head then set him on the ground "on your way there's school tomorrow" he laughed at the boy as he flew away

Aislinn stopped Adante, "ARe you going to give me something to feed from soon Adante? That was a nice snack but I really need more. I haven't had much chaos to feed from in so very long." Adante realizes that her clothes are mere rags and that she looks skinny and very ill kept. @metalcity @ashel darkwing

cobalt kissed her. then lifted her out of her seat and sat her on his lap with her still facing the movie screen. he hugged her from behind also wrapping his wings around her for a third time. "i love you too." he whispered into her ear. @Ami the breadling

Nylana said:
Aislinn stopped Adante, "ARe you going to give me something to feed from soon Adante? That was a nice snack but I really need more. I haven't had much chaos to feed from in so very long." Adante realizes that her clothes are mere rags and that she looks skinny and very ill kept. @metalcity @ashel darkwing
He rolls his eyes and caused a mass of shadow gremlins to run throughout the human city stealing things attacking people and scaring everyone "there enjoy"

As Xmon was placed on the ground he cried more, he tried to wipe away the tears but he couldn't. He found a small ally way and curled up into a ball. Hiding his face as he cried into his legs. Hoping things would go better soon. Everything that happened to him was really scary.

@anyone that wants to come talk to him

Aislinn hugs Adante and runs of laughing with glee. Drea could hear her evil laughter as it echoed through the streets accompanied by the shouts of fear filled and distressed people. She passes by Xmon and taps him on the shoulder, disappearing before he could see her. @metalcity @ashel darkwing

Xmon felt something tap his shoulder, he removed his head from his position to look around. He saw nothing and started to cry more "P-please leave me alone m-mister ghost" He asked as he started to shake in fear more, tears still fell from his eyes.

@Nylana @ashel darkwing (wow, rude. xD )

Aislinn giggled and fed off the chaos that was going on in the city. She reminded herself that later on she had to reward adante in some way for the feast that he had so graciously given her. She picked Xmon up and dropped him into a house that was sheltered from the gremlins. After she fed as much as she could, she returned to the palace and called out, "Drea!" @metalcity @ashel darkwing

Xmon was confused why the ghost picked him up, as they flew to the house Xmon looked at all the pretty lights. He was in aw over I but it was all ruined as he was plopped into a house, he whimpered and stood up rubbing his bum as it stung from the pain. He cried some more and then started to go to sleep in the corner of the room.

He sighed and walked back downstairs a little cranky as he hadn't slept in three days "I said adante was all roar I however will bite if I don't get some sleep!" The fire around him was bigger he walked down seeing the girl "what the hell do you want now!"

Aislinn whimpered softly and cowered down at his feet, "sorry, please don't kill me." Instead of the ill kept demon he saw earlier, he now sees a beautiful girl with flowing black hair and bright red eyes. Her wings and her clothes were still tattered by the young demon looked a lot better than she had the last time he had laid eyes upon her. As he noticed all this, Aislinn remained kneeling at his feet in fear of angering him any further. @ashel darkwing

"I was wondering if I could maybe stay here for the night?" The demon girl hesitantly asked as she moved to sit next to his throne. She looked very tired and was hoping that he would be kind to her. Even if it was for one night alone. @ashel darkwing

He closed his eyes and stood up "ask adante if you can sleep with him in his room it's the only room I got" please also tell him to take over for me for the day he went to his bedroom and flopped on the bed and fell asleep

@Nylana

As Xmon was about to sleep he heard thunder, he flinched at the sound and looked out a window. He saw some one peering in and ducked, so only from his eyes and above could be viewed. "H-hello?" He asked softly as he hid.

@Ldybug123

Users who are viewing this thread

Back