• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy school

Xmon raised his head more to look out of the window, then heard more thunder and flinched down under the window, only to appear a few moments later when the thunder left "D-do you w-want to c-come in?" He asked sheepishly.

@Ldybug123

Xmon smiled, he ran to the door and unlocked it, letting the person enter "I'm Xmon!" He excitedly said the the person, soon finding out it was a boy.

@Ldybug123

Nylana said:
Aislinn went to Adante's room and knocked softly on the door, "Adante?" She asked hesitantly, "may I come in?" @ashel darkwing
Adante groaned he got up and opened the door letting her in "what's going on..." He yawned and shut the door behind them before laying back down on the bed half asleep but still kept his eyes open

Xmon closed the door as Itsuki entered. He looked around and saw a fire place, slightly on. "Let's sit over there." He said innocently as he walked over, however he tripped on his way and cried out in pain and a tear filled his eye.

@Ldybug123

Last edited by a moderator:
Xmon cried a little but came to almost stopping as the boy offered him his hand. He smiled and took his hand and got up, rubbing his forehead. "T-thanks." The last tear fell from Xmon's eyes and he walked over and sat down by the fire place. He picked up a piece of wood "Sorry" he whimpered out as he put the wood in the fire place, feeling bad as he watched it burn.

@Ldybug123

"It really hurt, but I'm ok now. Sit by the fire, it will make you feel nice." He softly said, he was happy. For once someone actually was worried for him, then it came to him that it could be another trick to take advantage of him. His happyness delpleted a little.

@Ldybug123

Xmon coward a little "Your not being nice to beat me, or worse are you?" He asked, figating a little as he scooted around a little to be slightly further away.

@Ldybug123 (gonna go to bed now, I'ok reply when I wake up, night)

Itsuki looks at Xmon, confused. "N-no, w-why w-would I-I d-do t-that?" @metalcity (night. I might be at school by then, so I may not reply for a while when you wake up.)

Nylana said:
Aislinn sat next to him, "I was told to tell you you're in charge for the day and to ask if I can share your room for the night." @ashel darkwing
"Danm you people really do have him stressed out...ya you can sleep with me for the night I don't mind just try not to wake me up" he closed his eyes and put his hands behind his head

Lila's feet touched the ground and Aki led her to her home, the abandoned building would do for now but Lila had plans."Don't look at me like that, I'm not going to tell you why I am here, honestly you supernaturals expect everything on the plate, you're just as bad as humans, " she muttered with a harsh tone as the girl, who needed no schooling whatsoever was preparing herself for school. True she was only 16 bur the girl was homeschooling and skipped years because of her intelligence.

"Now I know where you live, I'm going to get bether acommodations," Lila whistled as she walked out, marking the house with a small black dahlia flower.

She headed out, her bag on her shoulder and her black cloak still shielding her from prying and curious eyes.

Blake entered the city and felt something. A presence. A presence he knew. He did not know what it was, but something about this town, some person here, was special. Yes, they were all kind of special, but this one was different. The presence felt so familiar. He walked around the town, trying to find that presence.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]cobalt kissed her. then lifted her out of her seat and sat her on his lap with her still facing the movie screen. he hugged her from behind also wrapping his wings around her for a third time. "i love you too." he whispered into her ear. @Ami the breadling

[/QUOTE]
After the .movie was finished, Amelia gave Cobalt a kiss and told him, she loved him and she would look forward to see him again the next day. She then flew away, turning into her dragon form in midair. She reached her cave and slept, happy after her greatest day of live till that point.

Aislinn laid down on the bed beside Adante and wrapped her wings around herself as a blanket. She sighed softly and closed her eyes. As she fell asleep, Adante could see her wings flowing a very faint green color. @ashel darkwing

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]After the .movie was finished, Amelia gave Cobalt a kiss and told him, she loved him and she would look forward to see him again the next day. She then flew away, turning into her dragon form in midair. She reached her cave and slept, happy after her greatest day of live till that point.

[/QUOTE]
before amelia had left him. cobalt had given her one last kiss for the night. he himself was to happy to sleep. he spent the night flying around in his dragon form. yelling in happiness. he'd heard of other dragons having mates. maybe she was his. either way he was just happy that she had said she loved him. @Ami the breadling

Itsuki is silent for a second, but then gently wraps his arms around Xmon. "I-I'm s-sorry. B-but, I-I w-wouldn't d-do t-that. I-I p-promise." He says reassuringly. @metalcity

Ldybug123 said:
Itsuki is silent for a second, but then gently wraps his arms around Xmon. "I-I'm s-sorry. B-but, I-I w-wouldn't d-do t-that. I-I p-promise." He says reassuringly. @metalcity
Xmon smiled gently "T-thanks." He said embracing the hug, he gently hugged him back.

@Ldybug123

(I ship it xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back