• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy school

Xmon started to wake up, he looked around to see his face in Itsuki's chest while being hugged. Xmon was hugging him back, he smiles softly at how comfortable he was, gently he rubbed his head in the boys chest.

@Ldybug123

Xmon felt the slight movement and looked up to see Itsuki awake, Xmon blushed and smiled back "T-That was nice." He states as his belly rumbled, Xmon blushed a little more and whined as he covered his face with Itsuki's clothes.

@Ldybug123

"O-ok, w-well I-I'm n-not r-really s-sure w-what k-kind o-of f-food t-there i-is h-here. O-Or w-where t-the k-kitchen i-is." Itsuki said, still smiling. @metalcity

Ldybug123 said:
"O-ok, w-well I-I'm n-not r-really s-sure w-what k-kind o-of f-food t-there i-is h-here. O-Or w-where t-the k-kitchen i-is." Itsuki said, still smiling. @metalcity
"W-we could go outside." Xmon shivered slightly st the thought after what happened last time.

Nylana said:
Aislinn laid down on the bed beside Adante and wrapped her wings around herself as a blanket. She sighed softly and closed her eyes. As she fell asleep, Adante could see her wings flowing a very faint green color. @ashel darkwing
Adante opened his eyes and gently brushed his hand against her wing (I'm a bit busy lately and I've been staying up till 2am doing this I need sleep!)

(True lol my finals start tomorrow so posting will be hard x.x) Aislinn stirred un her sleep slightly. The green glow fot brighter the longer he touched her. Adante notices that wherever the green glow is touching him, his body feels light and fuzzy as if something is trying to remove his consciousness from his body. @ashel darkwing

Amelia flew out of her cave, going for a morning flight. She flew a lot of maneuvers, hoping her beloved would see her and join.

@Shiro kurogane

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Blake couldn't find the presence. He walked around to find someone else who seemed interesting.

Nylana said:
(True lol my finals start tomorrow so posting will be hard x.x) Aislinn stirred un her sleep slightly. The green glow fot brighter the longer he touched her. Adante notices that wherever the green glow is touching him, his body feels light and fuzzy as if something is trying to remove his consciousness from his body. @ashel darkwing
He pulls his hand away for a minuet before poking her head at her temple

Nylana said:
Aislinn growls softly in her sleep and her wings slightly twitch as he pokes her. The green glow darkens to an almost black color. @ashel darkwing
He smiles slightly before laying down letting his darkness radiate throughout the room as he fell asleep

He opens his eyes and sighs poking her arm to wake her up when she did he yawned "is there any possible way you could shift into a human form...."

ashel darkwing]He opens his eyes and sighs poking her arm to wake her up when she did he yawned "is there any possible way you could shift into a human form...." [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24607-nylana/ said:
@Nylana[/URL]

Aislinn sighs softly, "I can but when I fall asleep I don't know if I will stay like that. Just warning you now." She quickl shifted to a human form. Her wings were replaced by a mark on her back so it looked like her wings were nothing but a tattoo now. She looked at him as she asked, "Is that more to your liking, Prince Adante?" @ashel darkwing

"Yes thank you but you don't have to call me prince just adante will be fine...what was with that greenish glow from your wings?" He laid pack down stretching and resting his arm above her head as he rolled on his side to look at her

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Amelia flew out of her cave, going for a morning flight. She flew a lot of maneuvers, hoping her beloved would see her and join.
@Ami the breadling

[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back