• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy school

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]cobalt was still flying. he heard what sounded like his loves wing beats. watching as she flew he came close to her. "morning love." he said being blown away again at her beauty. @Ami the breadling

[/QUOTE]
As Cobalt approached her, she smiled happily. "Morning dear, how are you?", she said as she flew as close to him as possible. She tried to take his hand while flying, hoping it wouldn't disturb him.

cracks fingers, while running to get to my locker to get food suddenly tripping landing on my face, getting up i see my locker then i open it look in and couldnt find it "crap i must of left it at home this sucks hopefully no one sees that im a ghoul"

Kurasaki2025 said:
cracks fingers, while running to get to my locker to get food suddenly tripping landing on my face, getting up i see my locker then i open it look in and couldnt find it "crap i must of left it at home this sucks hopefully no one sees that im a ghoul"
Blake saw someone fall on his face. He obviously was no human, Blake felt that. "Hey, you, you alright?", he asked friendly.

Kurasaki2025 said:
suprised luke looks behind him seeing a person standing behind him " yeah im fine just a little clumsy"
Blake interestedly looked at the person. "I'm Blake. And what is your name? And what kind of being are you, I feel your not a human.", he calmly and softly said, hoping not to insult the stranger.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]As Cobalt approached her, she smiled happily. "Morning dear, how are you?", she said as she flew as close to him as possible. She tried to take his hand while flying, hoping it wouldn't disturb him.

[/QUOTE]
he smiled seeing her reaching for his hand. reaching out his own he grasped hers. "i am good and happy to see you again. how are you love?" he said giving her a quick kiss. cobalt would have kissed her longer. but he did not want his wing to try and wrap around her in the air.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]he smiled seeing her reaching for his hand. reaching out his own he grasped hers. "i am good and happy to see you again. how are you love?" he said giving her a quick kiss. cobalt would have kissed her longer. but he did not want his wing to try and wrap around her in the air.

[/QUOTE]
Amelia returned the kiss. "I am fine an I can't describe how happy I am to meet you again my beloved.", she answered smiling at him.

Kurasaki2025 said:
"my name is Luke i am a ghoul" pausing for a moment " what are you"
"As I said I am Blake. I am a grim reaper. That's why I felt your not human.", he answered smiling at the ghoul.

surprised Luke looks down and feeling his stomach grumble and feel himself losing some humanity made Luke wince "umm im sorry im very hungry i forgot my food and if i dont eat i go crazy"

(first final of the day done. So happy) Aislinn sighed softly, "That was my powers trying to heal what cant be healed. My wings weren't always tattered and broken. So, when I sleep my mind tries to heal them. It never works but my powers are meant for healing. So, they continue to try even though its hopeless." She tilts her head slightly and looks into his eyes as she speaks to gauge his reaction. @ashel darkwing

Kurasaki2025 said:
surprised Luke looks down and feeling his stomach grumble and feel himself losing some humanity made Luke wince "umm im sorry im very hungry i forgot my food and if i dont eat i go crazy"
Blake smiled at the ghoul. "Is there something special that ghouls need to eat? Otherwise I would like to join you."

a deep rumbling could be heard coming from his chest. not knowing what or why he'd started rumbling. he looked at her. "um.. this has never happened before. but i am super happy to see you again as well love." he said as the continued into an almost purring sound.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Amelia returned the kiss. "I am fine an I can't describe how happy I am to meet you again my beloved.", she answered smiling at him.
"As I said I am Blake. I am a grim reaper. That's why I felt your not human.", he answered smiling at the ghoul.

[/QUOTE]

"umm well we ghouls have to eat hums but i get mine from somebody so i dont have to kill people sorry" feeling guilt about eating humans was harsh but maybe Blake understands Luke standing waiting for his reaction

Kurasaki2025 said:
"umm well we ghouls have to eat hums but i get mine from somebody so i dont have to kill people sorry" feeling guilt about eating humans was harsh but maybe Blake understands Luke standing waiting for his reaction
"That makes sense. But death is a part of life. Life is a circle.", Blake said smilingly. He chuckled. "I sound so damn pathetic. Guess that comes with what I am."

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]a deep rumbling could be heard coming from his chest. not knowing what or why he'd started rumbling. he looked at her. "um.. this has never happened before. but i am super happy to see you again as well love." he said as the continued into an almost purring sound.

[/QUOTE]
"I never heard a dragon do that before...", Amelia confusedly answered, forgetting to fly for a few seconds and nearly falling down.

"yeah thanks for understanding i also have these wierd powers" cutting my arms Luke concentrates his blood turning into a blade.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]"I never heard a dragon do that before...", Amelia confusedly answered, forgetting to fly for a few seconds and nearly falling down.

[/QUOTE]
"maybe its because im half demon?" he asked as he steadied her. he himself was quite confused. he turned his head away from her as ho coughed and a bit of flame came out and the rumbling stopped. he blushed slightly because to him that had been embarrassing.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]"maybe its because im half demon?" he asked as he steadied her. he himself was quite confused. he turned his head away from her as ho coughed and a bit of flame came out and the rumbling stopped. he blushed slightly because to him that had been embarrassing.

[/QUOTE]
Amelia chuckled a bit but saw he was embarrassed. "That was cute...", Amelia stated.

Kurasaki2025 said:
"sure your not my enemy" dissapating the blood the wounds healing "new school it sucks being new"
"Want to see my reaper form?", Blake asked smilingly. "But don't look in my eyes when I'm in that. That could be rather...painful."

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Amelia chuckled a bit but saw he was embarrassed. "That was cute...", Amelia stated.

[/QUOTE]
cobalt rubbed the back of his head with his free hand. he was still blushing a bit. "glad you thought so love." he said smiling and giving her another quick kiss. anyone else might have laughed at him for it.

Blake transformed into his reaper form, his voice becoming a dark grumbling. His hand formed a sword of smoke as he grabbed it and it turned into a real blade. "This is what death looks like", he stated. "So pathetic again..."

@Kurasaki2025

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]cobalt rubbed the back of his head with his free hand. he was still blushing a bit. "glad you thought so love." he said smiling and giving her another quick kiss. anyone else might have laughed at him for it.

[/QUOTE]
"Want to go for breakfast?", she asked, after he kissed her. She was really hungry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back