• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy school

"My abilities are to torture and kill. I don't like inflicting pain, but if j would fight you, you would get hurt. I quite like you, so I hope you can accept my decline.", he said with a calm smile.

@Kurasaki2025

he sat at the table. "alright im sitting." he chuckled. he gazed at her. he loved her and could get over the fact that she loved him too. he must be the luckiest guy ever. for a beautiful girl to have fallen for him just as he'd fallen for her. @Ami the breadling

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]he sat at the table. "alright im sitting." he chuckled. he gazed at her. he loved her and could get over the fact that she loved him too. he must be the luckiest guy ever. for a beautiful girl to have fallen for him just as he'd fallen for her. @Ami the breadling

[/QUOTE]
"Order something. And then order the same for me. Today, I pay.", she said and smiled st him

"no chance. i'm paying." he said smirking. "after all i am a guy. its usually expected and unquestioned that i would pay."

@Ami the breadling

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]"no chance. i'm paying." he said smirking. "after all i am a guy. its usually expected and unquestioned that i would pay."
@Ami the breadling

[/QUOTE]
"Well, as far as I am considered, I am not how its usual expected. And you are not too. That's why I will pay.", she said. She wouldn't let him go this time.

he sighed seeing she wouldn't let this go. "ok, you can pay this time. but i get next time." he said grinning and kissing her. he ordered the same thing he normally ate in the mornings. eggs,bacon,sausage and toast also getting it for amelia as well. "hope your ok with this?" asked her before the waiter left. incase she wanted something else. @Ami the breadling

Last edited by a moderator:
he smiled as the plates came. being the half dragon that he is. he devoured the bagon and sausage first. then finished eating his eggs and toast slightly slower. @Ami the breadling

"yeah it was." he said smirking. as he leaned across the table to lick some bit of bacon. that had been just below her bottom lip. @Ami the breadling

Xmon took a step back, glad to hear that someone was going to help him. "d-do you w-want food?" He asked gently, he felt strange not rubbing up against the soft fabric, he hugged Itsuki again rubbing his head again "This feels nice" he calmly spoke.

@Ldybug123 (and thus the ship continues xD )

Nylana said:
Aislinn was now fully up and remained laying there, staring at his peaceful face. When he wakes up, he sees that Aislinn is on the floor studying her wings and frowning as she attempts to heal them. "I guess the damage is just to much," she mutters softly, "It makes sense after what happened. THe last thing I should have done was deviate from my path. I truly shouldn't have angered Lucifer. I knew better but I did it any ways." Adante can barely hear this last part as she is muttering to herself under her breathe as she gives up trying to heal her battered wings. @ashel darkwing
Adante yawned sitting up "stay right here I'll be right back" he walked out of the room and came back with a mason jar full of a clear liquid "drink this it will taste bad but it will fix you up just fine" the liquid would taste nasty but heal her from everything

Xmon continues hugging him, then removing himself from Itsuki. "L-lets go get s-some food." He walked over and opened the door.

@Ldybug123 (k, talk to you in a bit)

Nylana said:
"Are you sure this will work? I mean this is no normal wound, Adante," Aislinn said looking at him with a hopeful expression. @ashel darkwing

Adante pushed the jar into her hands "just drink it." He sits back waiting to see the phenix tears at work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back