• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy school

ashel darkwing] [SIZE=24px][COLOR=#ff0000]School starts in 2 hours I will be the bells this is the human school that doesn't allow MCs if caught MC's will be arrested and sent to MC city jail[/COLOR][/SIZE] @Ami the breadling [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24607-nylana/ said:
@Jm Von Cat @Shiro kurogane @Verion Darkheart @Ldybug123 @ayumukatsuchia @Beyonder @Veyd Sahvoz

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Hitsugya walked out on the campus, hoping to walk around the acadeny for a bit and meet some people. He had his electric guitar slung over his left shoulder and his backpack over the right. He flapped his wings to stretch them a bit and continued walking.
@Anyone

[/QUOTE]
(Ahem check my previous post)

Hitsugya walked around, his black wings hidden under his black collar shirt he wore with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. He looked around while walking, still waiting for school to start.

@Anyone

(fixed it :)

Blake went to the human school. He thought he should be able to conceal what he was by simply not mentioning it. He entered and went to his first lesson, taking a random place and hoping for nice people to sit next to him.

Drea got up got dressed and snuck out of the city undetected Shifting to his human form that he doesn't let anyone see he walks into his history class and sits down

Aislinn had decided to attend the stupid human school she was wearing an outfit like all the other female students and was in her human form. She walked into her first hour class, history. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Drea. She didn't say anything and she hoped that he hadn't realized it was her yet. @ashel darkwing

Last edited by a moderator:
Blue yawned as they entered there first period, math, and sat down. Already knowing how boring it'll be, they wished badly to skip class, start a riot, do something with flamboyance, but was met with a boring class with hopefully interesting students. blue tapped there foot and whistled slightly, very loud in fact. Scanning the room for someone to talk to.

Adante walked in to history class in his human form "so you're here too huh?" He said as he sat next to drea

"Ya just don't say anything if you find another 'family member' of ours" drea sighed listening to the teacher go on about the rules

"Well I know one person I brought her with me after I woke up" he waved aislinn over

Aki entered her history class when she finished enrolling Lila into the school. She was the first in the classroom, sitting in the back corner. She was using weak illusionary magic to not be noticed by those who filled the classroom one by one. She wouldn't be surprised if someone notice her, she was using level one basics. Aki yawns ever so slightly as the teacher started to speak. She looked around for Lila, finding that she wasn't here. Lila probably wasn't in any of her classes. Aki fit in with the rest of the humans easily, but there were other MCs. They weren't very good at concealing their scent; it stunk of supernatural. Though most humans would most likely not notice. She took a glance around the room at the different creatures, knowing what most of them were. Some were unfamiliar to her, and she sat there guessing as the teacher spoke. Aki was keeping her gaze on the teacher the whole time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Luke felt the hot gaze of someone looking at him so he glanced up the person who was staring and saw that it was a girl and by the smell not human nor were most of the people in this class Luke then glares at the girl trying to scare her

Aki looks at the boy giving her a glare. The illusionary magic was long gone, seeing that it had no effect. The same emotionless expression sat on her face as he tried frightening her. Her big prying, curious eyes was fixated on him. Her messy hair pushed a few strands in her face followed by a slight tilt of the head. It seemed like he didn't like her, so why not returning the slighty childish glare he was giving off? Her glare became more of a death stare, being much fiercer than his. Aki's tilt of the head was gone. She was pretty much testing him, seeing if he was all bark and no bite. The dark gloomy feeling filled the room, most likely attracting the eyes of the MC's in the room. Aki could get quite scary, but the intense look on her face quickly faded as the tilt of her head was back. The innocent, curious eyes were, watching if he was at all frightened. But, this guy seemed to be an MC, so it was unlikely that he was even fazed by a bit. The scary part was how she could go from a demon full of bloodlust, to an innocent human looking girl.

@Kurasaki2025

(Sorry if I give late response for the next 5-6 hours :P )

Luke saw the girl give him the death stare then smile he was suprised that she looked so innocent, luke then covered his face except his right eye then closed when he opened it next it went full black with a red pupil and casted his death stare at her everyone around could fill the death intent permeating from luke towards this girl of unkown origins he liked teasing this girl something about her made him happy

((I'm guessing the fit class is Maths?))

Lila Cora quickly removed her cloak and placed it into the heavy bag she was carrying on her shoulder. Obviously it wasn't heavy but she knew it would give the guys run for their money if they tried to.

Lila turned the corner and with a flick of her hair and a raise of her brow, opened the classroom door. It was always the same, she was home schooled but she did have people to tell her what it was like. She said did because she killed them all. "Apologies Miss, enrollment took...Some time," her body gave off a dominant aura and her walk had an air of femininity. She sat down right at the back a glare in her eye and a slight pout of her lips.

-

Tristan had been ordered to attend the human school, and so he did, to learn the values and stuff of human, whatever that meant. Tristan had glammered him self with the best Angle magic his parents could provide and walked into class after the snooty girl in front of him. He continued walking inwards with perfect posture and elegance as he sat down near the front. Tristan took a seat quickly and placed his back pack beside him, smiling as he did so at the scent of humans but other MC. "What a suprise," he murmured to himself with a smile.

Luke looked behind him to see a very pretty girl sit down he raised one eyebrow with amusement her body fine luke then smiles at the girl and winks trying to give off some handsomness

(I gots school so I might not post sorry :/ )

Hitsugya walked to school, he had forgotten which class he had first "…I could wing it" he said to himself. After walking for a bit he walked into a classroom, hoping it was the right one. Walking in, he looked around at the people in the class "Sorry what class is this?" he asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back