• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy school

With my right hand i rubbed the back of my neck" thats awesome unless you want to come with me blake to get food then i have to go

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]"Want to go for breakfast?", she asked, after he kissed her. She was really hungry.

[/QUOTE]
"sure let's go. you choose where we go." he said.

Nylana said:
(first final of the day done. So happy) Aislinn sighed softly, "That was my powers trying to heal what cant be healed. My wings weren't always tattered and broken. So, when I sleep my mind tries to heal them. It never works but my powers are meant for healing. So, they continue to try even though its hopeless." She tilts her head slightly and looks into his eyes as she speaks to gauge his reaction. @ashel darkwing
Adante smiles "I could give you something that would fix them if drea ok's it...for now I'm going to sleep...sleep tight" he closed his eyes he looked so different from when he was awake he looked more gentle and peaceful even though he was anything but

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]"sure let's go. you choose where we go." he said.

[/QUOTE]
"Let's go to this small cafe on the corner right next to the ice cream store where we were yesterday.", she replied while going a bit down.

Kurasaki2025 said:
Luke running out of the school jumps ontop of a building looking down at a dark alley " now we wait for seomeone to come"
Blake followed Luke to the roof and looked down.

"alright, you want to walk there or fly?" he asked as he started to get hungry himself.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]"Let's go to this small cafe on the corner right next to the ice cream store where we were yesterday.", she replied while going a bit down.
Blake followed Luke to the roof and looked down.

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]"alright, you want to walk there or fly?" he asked as he started to get hungry himself.

[/QUOTE]
"Walk", she simply answered. She went to land, taking him with her as he held her hand. When she landed, she spread her wings to stretch.

"ok then" he said landing behind her. he started to lead the way. but slowed a bit too walk beside her.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]"Walk", she simply answered. She went to land, taking him with her as he held her hand. When she landed, she spread her wings to stretch.

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]"ok then" he said landing behind her. he started to lead the way. but slowed a bit too walk beside her.

[/QUOTE]
"Did I tell you that I love you? If not, then: I love you! Love you love you love you!", she said as she repeatedly kissed him on the cheek.

he chuckled as he was bombarded by kisses. "yes, love. i love you too." he said kissing her deeply. the cafe was in sight now.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]"Did I tell you that I love you? If not, then: I love you! Love you love you love you!", she said as she repeatedly kissed him on the cheek.

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]he chuckled as he was bombarded by kisses. "yes, love. i love you too." he said kissing her deeply. the cafe was in sight now.

[/QUOTE]
As he spoke and kissed her, Amelia's wings began to wildly flutter around, nearly making her hover. "I'm happy", she said as she joyfully sighed.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]As he spoke and kissed her, Amelia's wings began to wildly flutter around, nearly making her hover. "I'm happy", she said as she joyfully sighed.

[/QUOTE]
he smiled as he pulled her into a hug and giving her another kiss. "im happy too love. happy to have found you." he said quickly kissing her cheek before leading her into the cafe. "pick where you want to sit." he said smiling. @Ami the breadling

Last edited by a moderator:
Aki looked away seeing that she wasn't going to budge. She heard that the girl was known for ripping people's hearts out; Aki had a slightly different style off assassination.. Lila was kind of her boss, so she wasn't going to talk back either way, but honestly, she didn't really care anymore. She was going to find out sooner or later. Aki looked at the flower; the stare was followed by a stretch of her arms behind her head. Her blue eyes shimmered a crimson as they gave a final glance over at Lila. It only lasted for a split second as her eyes went right back to sky-like blue. Should she follow her? No... She could save that for another time, "Cya," was all she said. Aki turned to the inside of the burnt building, seeing how spacious it had been. Her eyes scanned the first floor's ceiling as she headed off back into the city. Aki barely said anything in the last half hour, she wasn't sure exactly what to say to her boss. Though it was most likely to change soon due to them possible being classmates.

@LaDyGrEy

(Sorry for late response....again.. Haven't been getting alerts..... Anyone mind filling me in?)

Last edited by a moderator:
A lonely person started walking down the alley Luke started putting on his mask then cut his arm arm. Blood then turned into a dagger Luke nods to Blake then jumps down and stabs the person in the throat.

Aislinn was now fully up and remained laying there, staring at his peaceful face. When he wakes up, he sees that Aislinn is on the floor studying her wings and frowning as she attempts to heal them. "I guess the damage is just to much," she mutters softly, "It makes sense after what happened. THe last thing I should have done was deviate from my path. I truly shouldn't have angered Lucifer. I knew better but I did it any ways." Adante can barely hear this last part as she is muttering to herself under her breathe as she gives up trying to heal her battered wings. @ashel darkwing

Feeling renewed luke saved the rest for later, Luke looked up at the night sky the rain hitting his skin like little pellets " i love rain its so soothing"

Kurasaki2025 said:
Feeling renewed luke saved the rest for later, Luke looked up at the night sky the rain hitting his skin like little pellets " i love rain its so soothing"
Blake looked to the sky. "I don't really like or dislike any kind of weather. It is part of the live to have rain one day and sun the other. There is none I prefer since one can't go without the other.", he said, looking back to Luke. "But that's just how I see things. I tend to speak to much, so just tell me if I annoy you."

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]he smiled as he pulled her into a hug and giving her another kiss. "im happy too love. happy to have found you." he said quickly kissing her cheek before leading her into the cafe. "pick where you want to sit." he said smiling. @Ami the breadling

[/QUOTE]
(;-; i haz been forgotten.)

@Shiro kurogane

Amelia sat down at a table and waited for Cobalt to sit as well. She couldn't believe her luck as she looked at him. She was the luckiest girl on earth. "Sit down already son we can order something."

(Sorry, no notification ( :( ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back