• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy school

Hitsugya was starting to run late so he ran down the halls, bashing the door of the training grounds open.

Nolo woke up late as always. He stumbled out of bed and looked at the time and thought to himself "aaaanand i'm late..." Quickly he threw on some clothes and ate breakfast. Time was running out and he was taking to long " great first impression. Turning up late on you're first day. Good job Nolo." When he was clothed and feed he ran out the door and spread his wings. He kicked the door closed behind him and took off. From his caravan he could see the school. He didn't believe it would take as long as it did. When he arrived he looked at his timetable he'd written on his hand. Looking at it he saw he had history. Running around for a bit he managed to find the class. When he walked in there was a girl giving off death stare. He stopped in the doorway "Why is she doing that?" He thought. Before he could say anything she stopped and looked like a innocent girl. Nolo was stunned "This might be a interesting school after all." He said to himself. He walked in and stopped at the closest desk and sat down.

Xmon heard the allert "Oh, wished we c-could get food. L-looks like school is o-open now." He started to shake again and became so nervous, Xmon lead Itsuki to the school grounds "W-what do y-you have f-first?" He asked.

@Ldybug123 (sorry for rushing to the school but I feel like that is where we need to be)

A tear built up in Xmon's eye as he read out his time table "I-I have h-history...that's n-not with y-you..." His tears built up, pushing one another out of his eyes until he was fully crying. He hugged Itsuki again, saddened that he couldn't be with his friend more.

@Ldybug123 (all your fault you monster D:< you made him cry!!! Shame!!!)

(nuuuu i sowwy ( :( )( :( )) "H-hey i-it's o-ok." Itsuki said, gently rubbing Xmon's back. "I-I t-think w-we w-will h-have s-some c-classes t-together." He said, gently wiping the tears off Xmon's face. @metalcity

Hitsugya stood up at the training grounds, listening to his instructor explain how they were going to train. He was paired up with a vampire guy, who thought himself a big shot. Hitsugya looked over 20 feet from himself at the vampire guy "So I'm supposed to kick this winged idiots ass?" stated the vampire. Hitsugya clenched his fists and smirked, waiting for the instructor to start the class. Everyone was gathered around the sides, watching him and the vampire, girls and guys. In a few seconds the instructor said go.

"Y-you promise?" Xmon asked, trying to hold back tears. He failed and dug his head back into Itsuki's chest again.

@Ldybug123 (you better be D:< the ship is over!!!)

Xmon smiled sweetly "yay!" Then out of happiness he looked up and kissed Itsuki on the cheek innocently. He smiled then ran off to history "see you soon!" He waved, not looking where he was going he tripped, he cried again then got up and healed himself and then started to skip away.

@Ldybug123 (kk, the ship continues I guess)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nylana said:
Aislinn walks over and sits down next to Adante. "Hey, drea, adante," the girl mutters softly as she listens to the teacher drone on about the rules. @ashel darkwing
Adante smiled as he knew drea was tired of seeing his subjects and was trying to get a reaction out of him

Drea just greeted the girl "hello aislinn what happened to not stooping to their level" he said trying not to draw attention to them

The teacher began doing a historic hangman game on the board

Adante laughs "oh by the way drea you're missing a jar of you're cure all stuff" he smiles and jabs a thumb at aislinn

"Ugh you're impossible" drea lays his head down in distress

Ldybug123 said:
(yay! and aweeee that was cute.) Itsuki stood there for a second, blushing. He then walked off to his magic class. "S-sorry i-if I-I'm l-late." He said to the teacher. @metalcity @ashel darkwing (assuming your the teacher)
(I'm actually gonna add a tab for teacher sign ups but until then teachers are npcs so you can rp whatever teacher is in your class yourself until then)

"That's ok, just make sure you're on time next time." The magic teacher said to Itsuki. "Take your seat." Itsuki went to the back of the classroom and sat at a desk. He listened as the teacher went on with her lesson.

Aislinn grins and reaches across the desks and gently squeezes Adantes shoulder. "Your cousin has been such a help to me, Drea dear," she says sweetly. @ashel darkwing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back