• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy school

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]hearing that she had liked it. cobalt kissed her again in his moment of happiness. at not having made her mad or put off of him. "ah... sorry hearing you say you liked it. made me happy." he said. @Ami the breadling

[/QUOTE]
As an answer, she simply kissed him again, but held the kiss a little longer. "Its ok."

cobalt returned the kiss wholeheartedly. while hugging her to him. he was speechless that she had liked him back. @Ami the breadling

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]cobalt returned the kiss wholeheartedly. while hugging her to him. he was speechless that she had liked him back. @Ami the breadling

[/QUOTE]
As she kissed him for the fourth time, she wrapped her arms around him. "I have never felt something so good as kissing you.", she softly whispered in his ear.

"same, i've never felt anything like this before." cobalt confessed.he was still getting over the fact. that he was kissing the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen. @Ami the breadling

"yes we are." he said smiling at her. as he said it with confidence. cobalt hugged amelia again this so happy his wings folded around her as well. "oh.. oops sorry. sometimes strong emotion can move my wings." he said removing his wings from around her. @Ami the breadling

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]"yes we are." he said smiling at her. as he said it with confidence. cobalt hugged amelia again this so happy his wings folded around her as well. "oh.. oops sorry. sometimes strong emotion can move my wings." he said removing his wings from around her. @Ami the breadling

[/QUOTE]
Amelia smiled at him. She made her wings close to her body as she whispered. "I liked it. Felt good. Please wrap your wings around me again."

"ok, your wish is my command." he said somewhat cheesily. he wrapped his wings back around her. @Ami the breadling

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]"ok, your wish is my command." he said somewhat cheesily. he wrapped his wings back around her. @Ami the breadling

[/QUOTE]
Amelia kissed him again, holding the kiss for a quite long this time. "What shall we do now? Even though kissing is quite a nice use of time, we could do something together, since we are a couple. Like walking in the city, get some food, something like that... That's what it works like in books right?", she asked afterwards.

"i think humans call it.... .... a date." he said having to think for a moment. "so the question is where would you like to go or do first." he said smiling at her. he unwrapped his wings from around her. @Ami the breadling

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]"i think humans call it.... .... a date." he said having to think for a moment. "so the question is where would you like to go or do first." he said smiling at her. he unwrapped his wings from around her. @Ami the breadling

[/QUOTE]
Amelia thought for a bit. "Ice. Let's eat ice cream.", she answered finally. She smiled at Cobalt and took his hand, waiting for him to lead the way.

smiling cobalt led amelia back into the city. after walking for a decent amount of time he found an ice cream shop. walking inside he turned to amelia. "get whatever you want. i'll pay." he said kissing her cheek. @Ami the breadling

Amelia did not want to be rude. Which was weird, because she usually loved being rude. But to not be, she got herself a small ice only. She then looked at Cobalt, waiting for him to order. @Shiro kurogane

(I'll be gone for like 30-45 minutes, just so you know. Gotta go eating.)

( ok.)

cobalt looked at her grinning. "i said whatever you wanted. not the modest thing you could get." he said chuckling. ordering a medium cone he payed and walked out taking her hand as he went. "if you still want more ice cream. afterwards you can share mine." he whispered in her ear for no particular reason.

"oh? is that so." he said grinning mischievously. cobalt leaned in quickly and licked her earlobe. "that was for sticking your tongue at me." he said chuckling. @Ami the breadling

"Will you do that every time I stick my tongue? Because that was not bad...I kind of liked it.", she smilingly said. She then searched for a place to sit down, taking him with her by his hand. As she sat, she started eating her ice.

sitting next to her cobalt smiling. "i don't know. you'll just have to find out." he said playfully. instead of starting his ice cream. he leaned over and licked hers. while grinning mischievously again. @Ami the breadling

he returned the kiss. he smiled as he snook his hand behind her and started petting her wings softly. he then licked her earlobe again very slowly. "it may not annoy you. but your responses are cute and they also show that you are enjoying this." he whispered smirkingly in her ear before turning her head and kissing her. @Ami the breadling

Aislinns eyes became unfocused qs she drank in a small portion of Dreas dark energy. "If I didn't think one of you would kill me, than I would take more than I did... Sooo hungry," the demon moaned softly as she stared at the princes. @ashel darkwing

cobalt looked her dead in the eyes. "yes, i do." he said with a serious and honest tone. his eyes also reflecting his voice. @Ami the breadling

Drea laughs "adante may be a hotheaded dragon but he's all roar and no bite"

Adante punched drea "look whos talking asshole..." They laughed together looking like a pair of brothers adante motioned for aislinn to join the two can you fucking behave because if so I'll cause as much chaos as I can later"

Drea sighed "just don't piss the humans off that bad I heard about you threatening to kill a guy earlier"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back