• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy school

he smiled as he ate the half of rabbit the same way she had. "i thought it was normal for dragons to kill those that angered them? i guess i am a trouble maker too than." he said chuckling. @Ami the breadling

She smiled at him. "I guess I just made a friend didn't I? That's great, I've never dine that before.", she said, chuckling a bit. She finished her rabbit half and stood up. "What are we gonna do now? Go for a walk further?"

@Shiro kurogane

Last edited by a moderator:
he shrugged. "we can do whatever you want now. i had just wanted to fly to wake more. so i've done what i wanted." he said looking at her. he'd already been standing. @Ami the breadling

"Well, there should be a lake nearby, let's go there. I like being at lakes. Also, its fun shooting the water and seeing it whirl around. Ok?", Amelia said, smiling at him.

Nylana said:
Aislinn sighed softly, "As if I would ever lower myself to disgusing myself as one such as them, Prince Drea. What about making it easier for me to come and go from here?? There are times where I may need to report activity to you." She tilted her head to the side questioningly as she made this strange announcement. "Like, for example, that the humans have had a few infiltrate our precious mc." She grinned slightly at the thought of a human that said he was a vampire. As a demon, she could tell he was lying but she had decided to let him remain in the mc. Maybe he would prove to be a distraction. Aislinn waited for the prince to reply to her rapidly said question and comments. @ashel darkwing
Drea sighed "I know very well about these 'human insiders' they are just advanced humans and demigods I have no need of you as a form of information my spies tell me everything I need to know as for the school I will tell you because of the city's budget this school will have nowhere near the level of education as the human one and because of this there are many that are willing to hide as humans to her the better education to make the mc city's better"

Adante came downstairs and grabbed the demon throwing her down in a chair "sit! Stay!" He stalked back over to drea mumbling something about a nuisance and a little girl "I made the calls all the kingdoms are on bored"

"alright, then lead the way." he said turning to follow her. he was actually having fun. being around another dragon. he'd assumed that dragon had hated him for being a halfbreed. @Ami the breadling

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]"alright, then lead the way." he said turning to follow her. he was actually having fun. being around another dragon. he'd assumed that dragon had hated him for being a halfbreed. @Ami the breadling

[/QUOTE]
Amelia led the way. As they reached the lake, Amelia let a rapid fire of shadow projectiles at the water, making it splash everywhere. She laughed heartily and looked at him playfully.

Aislinn sniffed in mock hurt but remained seated as she was told to do. This was a very rare occurence. She tilted her head to the side and watched the two princes as they discussed important matters. There was still darkness radiating from Adante. She slowly swayed towards him as if she could not help herself. Drea could see the small smile and the unfocused look on her face as she swayed towards his cousin. He could tell the demon girl was forcing herself to obey Adante's orders but she was struggling to do so. @ashel darkwing

Drea inclined his head "I will send some of my spies into the city and see what they can dig up" he looked over at aislinn "you really can't control yourself can you" he laughed "so is this your new prey cousin? I mean I really don't know how my subjects would take you eating her"

"No no if I was going to eat a demon I'd get it out of the dungeons no I'm trying to stick to sheep and cow now a days" he smiled evilly at aislinn

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Amelia led the way. As they reached the lake, Amelia let a rapid fire of shadow projectiles at the water, making it splash everywhere. She laughed heartily and looked at him playfully.

[/QUOTE]
shifting to his dragon form. he lept into the air. diving and shooting his own shadow projectiles at the water. before stopping his dive and soaring into the air again. he was having fun. he hadn't know it would be fun to be around another dragon.

Aislinn pouted, "Its more ike I am trying to make him my new prey, Drea. The darkness coming off of him is just to good to resist. You wouldn't understand my need for chaos and darkness." The demon sticks her tongue out and Drea and continues to stare at Adante. @ashel darkwing

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]shifting to his dragon form. he lept into the air. diving and shooting his own shadow projectiles at the water. before stopping his dive and soaring into the air again. he was having fun. he hadn't know it would be fun to be around another dragon.

[/QUOTE]
Amelia saw the fun he had and shifted as well. With her strong beam of darkness, she made the water splash all around, as she flew as close to him as she could without disturbing him. She was very good at flying while in that form, just as she was in her human one.

heading high into the sky. cobalt shifted to human form and dived towards the like. he wrapped his human form wings around his body reducing air resistance. he hit the water diving deep down then using his wings he shot back out of the water shooting a blast of dark energy behind him. he than continued flying in dragon form doing all types of aerial maneuvers. @Ami the breadling

Amelia dived into the water in her dragon form, shooting a large beam of energy to the surface so that the water reflected the light. She dived out in human form, landing at the shore and spreading her wings, so that the drips flew away. It was a majestic picture.

@Shiro kurogane

cobalt stopped to admire amelia. he watched the way the water dripped from her face. he'd never realized that dragon females could be so beautiful. he had always imagined them to be just like the males. strict and slightly rough looking. @Ami the breadling

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]cobalt stopped to admire amelia. he watched the way the water dripped from her face. he'd never realized that dragon females could be so beautiful. he had always imagined them to be just like the males. strict and slightly rough looking. @Ami the breadling

[/QUOTE]
Amelia saw him looking at her and blushed. "What do you look at? Do I have rabbit in my teeth?", she said embarrassedly.

shifting to human form again. cobalt landed beside her. "no, but..."he trailed off. he tried again to tell her why he'd been staring. "you......were.....beautiful....." he said looking straight at amelia. he blush noticeably this time. @Ami the breadling

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]shifting to human form again. cobalt landed beside her. "no, but..."he trailed off. he tried again to tell her why he'd been staring. "you......were.....beautiful....." he said looking straight at amelia. he blush noticeably this time. @Ami the breadling

[/QUOTE]
She blushed. She had never been told she was beautiful before. Especially by a boy. "Thank you...", she muttered and looked at him. She opened her mouth to say more but closed it again as she could not think of something. She just stood there and blushedly looked into his eyes.

staring back into her eyes. cobalt drew her to him and since he was revealing his feelings. he had decided to go for broke. pulling amelia closer still he leaned down slightly and kissed her. he did't know how she'd react. but this was the only way he could think to show he had meant what he said to her. @Ami the breadling

Amelia was caught off guard by the kiss. She surprisedly looked at Cobalt. She blushed again as she realized he had just kissed her. "You...kissed me...", she stuttered. She was not angry. She liked it. But she was surprised.

@Shiro kurogane

"i did. did it bother you?" he asked. he worried that maybe he'd just messed up. maybe that wasn't the best way to show he had meant his what he had said to her. these and other worried flew through his head. @Ami the breadling

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]"i did. did it bother you?" he asked. he worried that maybe he'd just messed up. maybe that wasn't the best way to show he had meant his what he had said to her. these and other worried flew through his head. @Ami the breadling

[/QUOTE]
"No...I...kinda...liked it...I guess...", she stuttered, still not completely sure of the situation. She went a little closer to him and looked him in the eyes. "I did like it.", she said, regaining her usual strength in her voice.

"I know more than you would think" the fire around him turned black then back to yellow-orange after a while he let his dark energy flow and become sensed the greatest of all the mcs all of a sudden he hid his energy again "there's more to me than meets the eye"

Adante punched his shoulder "show off"

hearing that she had liked it. cobalt kissed her again in his moment of happiness. at not having made her mad or put off of him. "ah... sorry hearing you say you liked it. made me happy." he said. @Ami the breadling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back