• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy school

Nylana said:
Aislinn sighs softly and pushes her food away. "So, the President of the Student Council is Dreas friends youngest son. His oldest I Captain of the football team. I've heard that there is a huge meeting at their house every month amount specific students. These just happen to be hunters kids and their girlfriends or boyfriends. The next one is next week." She looks at Drea. "I have a plan that you are so not going to like Drea." @Aero darkwing
Drea looked at her curiously "and that would be...?"

Adante entertwined their fingers and a dark figure was suddenly standing behind the two "ahem! No pda." It was the principle azrael and drea and Adante looked as if they had seen a ghost when he left

Nylana said:
Aislinn smiles as he walks away, "So, who was that and why do you both seem spooked? And Drea, how good are you at acting?" @ashel darkwing
"That my pretty little devil was the assistant leader to the hunters and principal of this school" said a strange man who sat at the table smiling he looked about 18 "the name is sylar grey"

Adante suddenly had a look of jealousy at the obvious advanced human

Drea looked at aislinn skeptically "and what acting am I exactly doing?"

"Who, exactly, are you, Sylar?" Aislinn purred as she stared at the strange human. Without waiting for him to answer she turned to Drea, "Nothing really. Just dating the head cheerleader and getting invited to one such meeting." She says this nonchalantly and with a small grin.

Itsuki finished his sandwich and looked at Xmon. "S-so w-what d-did y-you d-do b-before y-you c-came t-to t-this s-school?" He asked, hoping to start a coversation. @metalcity

Xmon blushed and looked away "I-I d-don't w-want to t-talk about it." Not wanting to share what horrible things he had to do. He started to feel sick thinking about it.

@Ldybug123

Kisame walked into the cafeteria, looking around. He saw two boys that looked younger than him sitting where he usually sat. He was angered and walked over to them. He got to their table and slammed his hand onto it right in front of Xmon. "Hey. This is where I sit. So move." He said forcefully. @metalcity

Nylana said:
"Who, exactly, are you, Sylar?" Aislinn purred as she stared at the strange human. Without waiting for him to answer she turned to Drea, "Nothing really. Just dating the head cheerleader and getting invited to one such meeting." She says this nonchalantly and with a small grin.
"No absolutely not I'm not your danm bait why don't you date the councilman or better yet I can get one of my spies in there to do it for us" he said quite scared of being found out although he wouldn't say anything

"Someone who would like to stay alive for a very long time" stale replied to her smiling slightly

Aislinn looked at Drea, "Chicken. Fine, I'll do it myself. And you Mr. Whatever your name was, why should I trust you? It takes a lot to prove your trustworthy when it comes to me." She looked at him with a smile that didn't quite reach her eyes. @ashel darkwing

"W-well u-um I-I l-like t-to d-draw." Itsuki said to Xmon. Kisame walked into the cafeteria, looking around. He saw two boys that looked younger than him sitting where he usually sat. He was angered and walked over to them. He got to their table and slammed his hand onto it right in front of Xmon. "Hey. This is where I sit. So move." He said rather forcefully. @metalcity

Xmon flinched and moved out of his sit "S-sorry. D-didn't m-mean t-to take it." He politely said as he hid behind his sleeves, hoping that Itsuki would leave with him.

@Ldybug123

Users who are viewing this thread

Back