• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy school

Nylana said:
Aislinn looked at Drea, "Chicken. Fine, I'll do it myself. And you Mr. Whatever your name was, why should I trust you? It takes a lot to prove your trustworthy when it comes to me." She looked at him with a smile that didn't quite reach her eyes. @ashel darkwing
"You shouldn't trust me I'm a killer" he laughed

Nylana said:
Aidlinn smiles coldly, "The best people usually are. So, human, explain yourself." @ashel darkwing
"I can steal other peoples abilities by cutting open their skull and seeing how their brain works and I absolutely crave power simple enough right? That's all you need to know of me" he smiled back at her in the same way

Asante pulled her back away from sylar holding her in his arms protectively

-Valentina woke up and groand on the ground- oh dear -she then stood up and walk a little bit dizzy from the fall- oh i wish i dint ran at all -she sigh and stood up as her stomak grumble..she then blush but locky that no one notice her- alright then she giggle and ran to the cafeteria to eat-

Aislinn smiles, "Adante he can't hurt me. You know this, my prince. Drea, darling, it has to either be you or me. I am not asking Adante to do it." She turns to sylar, "And you, human, are not very secretive about your gifts. Why would you approach us and speak in such a manner?" She tilts her head to the side than suddenly turns her head and watches a group of cheerleaders pass by. "Area, the blond in the middle is who you would have to pretend to date."

"ugh fine..." he rolled his eyes and walked by the girl singing a soft song that made her fall in love with him along with half the cheerleading squad "oops...oh well" he walked up to the girl "so hey i just wanted to let you know i like you and wanted to ask you out" when she agreed to it he walked away winking at her over his shoulder and sat down at the table "ok easy part is out of the way now what?"

Nylana said:
Aislinn smiles, "Adante he can't hurt me. You know this, my prince. Drea, darling, it has to either be you or me. I am not asking Adante to do it." She turns to sylar, "And you, human, are not very secretive about your gifts. Why would you approach us and speak in such a manner?" She tilts her head to the side than suddenly turns her head and watches a group of cheerleaders pass by. "Area, the blond in the middle is who you would have to pretend to date."
Sylar laughed and another man came up behind him to answer the question "because he's a phycopath...name's Peter" he sat down between sylar and aislinn "so I guess this is the table of freaks huh" he joked "and drea over there likes popular girls and...remind me never to copy your powers danm"

Drea was a little surprised at what he could do he was one of the most powerful advanced humans wait a minute he knew that name "you're Nathan's brother aren't you"

"Yup my brother the leader"

Kisame just glared at the two of them intimidatingly. They were timid, he could tell. He hated timid people since he thought they couldn't stand up or fight for themselves. @metalcity

Xmon was really starting to anger Kisame. Acting so helpless... he hated it. His hand was clutched into a fist before he walked over to Xmon and punched him in the face. @metalcity

"Ahh!" Xmon helplessly cried out as a fist came towards him. He jumped out the way only being scratched slightly, he cried as he ran over to Itsuki, hoping they would run away.

@Ldybug123

Aislinns smile froze on her face, "Who are you, exactly, Peter was it? I do not recall inviting either of you to join us." As she speaks, the boys barely glimpse her eyes flash red and her teeth sharpen to fangs. Drea sees the demons growing unease. She reaches across the table and her fingers barely brush across his skin as her other hand clutches to Adantes shirt as if it is a lifeline. @ashel darkwing

Itsuki grabbed Xmon's hand and began running. Kisame scowled and ran after them. He was faster than they were though and caught up to then. He scowled at Xmon and grabbed his arm. He pulled it back, causing Xmon to fall onto the floor. @metalcity

Nylana said:
Aislinns smile froze on her face, "Who are you, exactly, Peter was it? I do not recall inviting either of you to join us." As she speaks, the boys barely glimpse her eyes flash red and her teeth sharpen to fangs. Drea sees the demons growing unease. She reaches across the table and her fingers barely brush across his skin as her other hand clutches to Adantes shirt as if it is a lifeline. @ashel darkwing
Peter puts his hands up "easy easy I'm not here to hurt you." He backs up a couple inches from her to try to show he meant no harm

Sylar smiled and snickered a little bit before standing up and walking away

Adante rubbed aislinn's shoulders gently "hey calm down this one is ok he's a good guy" he brushed his fingers against her cheek

Peter smiled "hey I'll fix that little pda rule for you" he closed his eyes tightly for a moment using his telekinesis to make all the teachers and staff forget about the pda rule "there you go"

Adante nodded in thanks and pulled aislinn into a hug trying to calm her down holding her head "hey it's alright I'm her I'll protect you"

Just at that moment the cheerleader girl came over and wrapped her arms around drea's neck "heeeyyy babe" she sat in his lap her arms wrapped around the back of his neck "how bout coming with me after school I wanna show you something...pwease...?" She gave him a puppy dog face and he gave her a fake smile and said "sure why not I'm not doing anything" she kissed his cheek real quick "thank you!" She got up frum his lap and skipped off back to her cheerleader group

Aislinn smirks softly, "Just remember why you did this, lover boy. And I am sorry, Peter. I tend to get territorial. As far as I'm concerned, humans are a bunch of idiots who we would be better off without. The gifted ones need to be kept on a tight leash.." As she speaks, she grins sheepishly. @ashel darkwing

Adante rubbed her shoulders and kissed her cheek "I can't say I very well disagree with her but your race was very helpful during the war thank you for choosing our side"

Peter nodded "no problem and I'm sorry you feel that way we aren't all bad mostly just him and my brother"

Drea sighed and put his head on the table hiding his face

Aislinn patted Dreas head softly, "Do you know what I am, human?" She looked at him with an amused look and traced a small design on the table with her finger tip. @ashel darkwing

Last edited by a moderator:
"A demon" he whispers to her

Drea groans and adante laughs at him as he wraps his arms aroun aislinn resting his head on her shoulder "be nice they're one of us for now"

(You gonna make a CS for the cheerleader?) @Nylana

Rosie walked around the corner, peering in to the cafeteria at all the creatures and she had to admit.. A lot of them seemed intimidating but fairly cute. Sighing and shoving her hands into her pockets after a good minute she walked in and grabbed something small to eat and looked around for someone with an open seat near them - or someone that didn't seem to mind any company for the remainder of the lunch period.

@Anyone (Sorry for such a small post..)

JadeWuvsCookies said:
Rosie walked around the corner, peering in to the cafeteria at all the creatures and she had to admit.. A lot of them seemed intimidating but fairly cute. Sighing and shoving her hands into her pockets after a good minute she walked in and grabbed something small to eat and looked around for someone with an open seat near them - or someone that didn't seem to mind any company for the remainder of the lunch period.
(did you read the overview?)

JadeWuvsCookies said:
Syalar crept up behind Rosie "hmm shape shifting that would be a fun power to have" he was eying her like an animal that he could hunt down and kill he laughed sadisticly

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]Syalar crept up behind Rosie "hmm shape shifting that would be a fun power to have" he was eying her like an animal that he could hunt down and kill he laughed sadisticly

[/QUOTE]
Rosie turned around, her eyes meeting Syalar's as he spoke, cocking her head slightly to the side "Indeed it is, give me an example or an animal and I'd be more than happy to show you." She smirked slightly and folded her arms "My name is Rosie. You are?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back