• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy school

Hitsugya walked out of the clasd he was in Another class gone down the drain, he thought to himself. While he walked to the cafeteria he noticed a few people.

Itsuki nodded and walked outside. After a few minutes of walking he found a Chick Fil A. "D-do y-you w-want t-to g-go t-there?" He asked Xmon. @metalcity

Drea and adante went to lunch and sat down at a table in the corner away from everyone else their mere looks scared every human away and their nobility scared most of the MCs away once aislinn was out of the line adante pulled her aside and to their table across from drea "this is no longer a myth I'm glad I called the other cities last night" Asante said in a low voice

"Me too this is getting out of hand when are these humans going to learn to leave us alone the lost almost half of their race to us and yet they still want to fight us? What is wrong with them?" He asked in an undertone

Asante tensed for a moment at the memory of his mistake "it's because we surrendered...we lost and now they think they can win again..." In an almost inaudible voice he continued "and it's all my fault...."

@Nylana

Xmon looked around, there appeared to be a few people but not knowing them or there race/powers frightened him a little. Forcing him to use his reflexes to hid behind his sleeves. He peeked out over the top to talk to Itsuki "Errrrrm. I-I d-don't m-mind." He nervously stated shivering slightly, he hid behind his sleeves again and started to look at the food.

@Ldybug123

Aislinn sighs softly, "Let me eat ok? And I've got a bit moe information for you." She sits down with them and precedes to eat, sighing as she does so.

Xmon's mouth opened in awe at the food. He looked around, hiding behind his sleeves. "I-I'll h-h-have this." Xmon grabbed towards a egg sandwich and proceeded to buy it, he waited at the counter nervously for Itsuki. Still shaking slightly.

@Ldybug123

"W-where do y-y-you want to s-sit?" Xmon asked nervously, close to being unable to hold him self up with the amount of people. He wrapped himself around Itsuki. Hoping he would get the message.

@Ldybug123

Nylana said:
Aislinn sighs softly, "Let me eat ok? And I've got a bit moe information for you." She sits down with them and precedes to eat, sighing as she does so.
Adante rubs her back gently for a moment then rests his hand on her thigh sighing and laying his head down on the table looking over at her and watching her eat

Drea glared at adante hearing fully well what he had said about this being his fault he hated that his cousin blamed himself for this...yes it was his fault but it was a mistake live and learn he caused an end to the useless genocide of the human race even if he did lose most of his freedoms because of it...being a king sucked for drea he whisked his tears could heal what was wrong with his city he loved and cared for his subjects but helping all of them was tiresome and the constant conflict with the humans was driving him nuts

-Valentina was running to the hallways as she look around were her room is and she seem to be lost and in one step she slip while running and hit her head into the wall making her pass out and out cold in the floor-

Crimson walks up to the school and stands outside looking at it in disgust. Why the fuck am I here Zedd? The puppy sized Zedd sticks his head out Crimson's jacket and just looks up at him. Crimson looks down. Let's just go inside and get this over with. With that being said he walks in heading towards the counseling office, getting his classes, and being told they everyone's at lunch.

When he gets everything he needs he leaves the counseling office walking towards the lunch room. He smelt the food so he followed that scent until he got there. He walks inside and stands at the door looking around at everyone. @anyone in the lunch room

Aislinn sighs softly and pushes her food away. "So, the President of the Student Council is Dreas friends youngest son. His oldest I Captain of the football team. I've heard that there is a huge meeting at their house every month amount specific students. These just happen to be hunters kids and their girlfriends or boyfriends. The next one is next week." She looks at Drea. "I have a plan that you are so not going to like Drea." @Aero darkwing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back