• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy school

Aio said:
Park laughed at his comment quietly " I just got to this school not even a moment ago. I haven't had much time to be acquainted with anyone." She would shrug and purse her lips, she still didn't know what class this was, though it was obvious she was not in Literature.
@ForgottenSky9272 @Veyd Sahvoz
"Well nevermind then" said Hitsugya, glancinf back at the girl he'd first spoken to with his amber eyes.

@ForgottenSky9272 @Aio

(well my last post was Xmon in history, that was weeks ago)

Xmon yawned and started to rub his eyes, he then collapse on the desk and started to adorably snore.

@Ldybug123

Xmon started to roll his head around on the table as he sleeped, then started to flail his arms around gently "Ow, beagla doa" He randomly spouted out.

@Ldybug123

Xmon continued to hug him, not being affected due to being asleep "Whoga goud pwillow." He kindly muttered out as he continued to nipple on Itsuki's ear.

@Ldybug123

"Snuggly." Xmon whispered as the head started to lose its strength, waking up Xmon. "W-What happened?" He asked finding himself in blood, he squealed and started to heal Itsuki immediately "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" he desperately called out.

@Ldybug123

"W-what d-do you mean 'w-what h-happened'? Y-you w-were bleeding" He desperately stated continuing to heal Itsuki.

@Ldybug123

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back