• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy school

"Sylar grey...you know sylar the serial killer from three years ago" he laughed

Last edited by a moderator:
JadeWuvsCookies said:
Rosie raised her eyebrows and shook her head "Serial killer?" she took a step back and studied his face to see if he was serious.
He smiled evilly at her

Peter looked over to see this and looked over at the group "umm I'll be back..." He got up and walked over to the two "sylar no stop." He said in an undertone he looked at sylar focusing and tilting his head sideways using telepathy to force sylar not to kill her "I'm sorry about him but if he was after you then you're special like us aren't you?"

ashel darkwing]He smiled evilly at her Peter looked over to see this and looked over at the group "umm I'll be back..." He got up and walked over to the two "sylar no stop." He said in an undertone he looked at sylar focusing and tilting his head sideways using telepathy to force sylar not to kill her "I'm sorry about him but if he was after you then you're special like us aren't you?" [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24607-nylana/ said:
@Nylana[/URL]

[QUOTE="ashel darkwing]He smiled evilly at her
Peter looked over to see this and looked over at the group "umm I'll be back..." He got up and walked over to the two "sylar no stop." He said in an undertone he looked at sylar focusing and tilting his head sideways using telepathy to force sylar not to kill her "I'm sorry about him but if he was after you then you're special like us aren't you?"

[/QUOTE]
Rosie smiled a warm smile to Peter when he walked over, sighing slightly in relief. "I am.. I'm a shapeshifter. I can also connect with your feelings and thoughts." she cocked her head once more and stared at Peter "What exactly are you? Or powers that is." She said it softly, still keeping her eyes on him.

"I can copy someone's powers by being around them" he looked around "but it's not good to talk about that here this school trains hunters and is full of them" he pulled her away from sylar and towards the table of MCs "this is our little table of misfits"

@Nylana @JadeWuvsCookies

"You are probably right about that one.." She shrugged a little and looked at Sylar with a raised brow before being pulled toward the table of MCs "Oh, hey everyone.." She smiled a little, beginning to blush in shyness as she looked at them.

JadeWuvsCookies said:
"You are probably right about that one.." She shrugged a little and looked at Sylar with a raised brow before being pulled toward the table of MCs "Oh, hey everyone.." She smiled a little, beginning to blush in shyness as she looked at them.
Drea waved to her but adante looked at her skeptically "Peter you've already proven you keep strange company what makes her different"

"Her ability"

"Shapeshifting one of the more harmless abilities among advanced humans" Peter sat down but kept his distance from aislinn

Nylana said:
Aislinn looks ay Peter, "Don't worry I am not going to hurt you, Peter. What's your name again?" The question was directed at the new girl that had joined their little group. @ashel darkwing @JadeWuvsCookies
Peter gave her a 'ya right' look but turned to the girl he had saved from sylar "umm ya would you mind telling us your name? Mines Peter the guy in the hallway is sylar ,as you may have guessed..."

ashel darkwing][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13261-jadewuvscookies/ said:
@JadeWuvsCookies[/URL]
Rosie smiled at Aislinn and Peter "My name is Rosie. Nice to meet you, Peter." She looked to Austin and cocked her head "And what is your name?" She shoved her hands in her pockets and studied her while waiting for a response.

(Sorry. Really busy weekend studying for exams.)

JadeWuvsCookies said:
Rosie smiled at Aislinn and Peter "My name is Rosie. Nice to meet you, Peter." She looked to Austin and cocked her head "And what is your name?" She shoved her hands in her pockets and studied her while waiting for a response.
(Sorry. Really busy weekend studying for exams.)
"Nice to meet you too Rosie. That's aislinn she's uhh not too found of our type" he smiled

Nylana said:
Aislinn smiles thinly, "My name is Aislinn. Tho is my boyfriend, Adante, and the other one with the cheerleader that was just hanging on him is Drea." She rests one hand on Adantes arm possessively. @JadeWuvsCookies @ashel darkwing
Drea groaned "shut up aislinn..." He honestly liked the affection even though he would never admit that he liked a human let alone a hunter

Rosie laughed a little and shook her head "No need to get territorial.. I'm just meeting all of you any how." She smiled softly, almost smirking at Aislinn and turned to Peter and Drea, raising her eyebrows when he groaned.. Deciding wether or not she should connect with his feelings to see how he really felt.

@Nylana @ashel darkwing

Anaki looked outside the cafeteria doors thinking "This period seems to be the longest, interesting, I guess they just love their food"

Adante smiled at aislinn kissing her on the cheek

Peter smiled "so aside from sylar how has your day been today Rosie"

Rosie smiled at the two and shook her head before looking to Peter "It's been..Very interesting. Some of the hunters are nice - Others not so much." She laughed a little and made eye contact with him "How has yours been?"

@ashel darkwing

JadeWuvsCookies said:
Rosie smiled at the two and shook her head before looking to Peter "It's been..Very interesting. Some of the hunters are nice - Others not so much." She laughed a little and made eye contact with him "How has yours been?"
@ashel darkwing
"Just awhile bunch of saving MCs from hunters" he smiled "you know that's a really special power you have how exactly does it work...I might need it some day"

Rosie cocked her head a little "I can shift into any living being.. I can show you later, my favorite one at that." She studied him and furrowed her brows "What do you mean you might need it?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back