• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Gummy fish?" She chuckled "you do know they don't taste of fish, right?" She replied as the woman behind the counter put them in a bag. "Anything else sir?" The woman asked as she passed the bag over.

@Kalin Scarlet

"oh, should we go find out? I don't know where we'd go but, um, we should see if we can find someone that's been here a bit longer than us"

"Aww that's so kind, thank you~" she gave him a kiss on the cheek and put the necklace away safely.

@TheRebelliousDragon

A sudden rumble begins. A dragon slammed down in the courtyard!

Odd-eyes.Rebellion.Dragon.600.1860210.jpg

"Well, at least they look like fish. That males them ten times better!~" Madoka replied, smiling. "Uhmm, I don't want anything else. What do you want, Meowriko?~" he asked.

@Nonalaka

She nodded "or we could just ask at reception?" She said nonchalantly as she fiddled with her hair, fixing it away from her face.

((Wait where'd the dragon come from?? xD I'm confused @TheRebelliousDragon ))

Leonhardt turned as a dragon landed in the courtyard. "Well, that's new..." he said to himself, placing his hand back into position on his blade.

@TheRebelliousDragon

@shortyshot8

j4rj4m said:
(can i join the rp)
(Yup, just head to CS, put a character in, and join when ready)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Yup, just head to CS, put a character in, and join when ready)

[/QUOTE]
j4rj4m said:
(can i join the rp)
((( What she meant was; Join when you're accepted. )))

Nonalaka said:
She nodded "or we could just ask at reception?" She said nonchalantly as she fiddled with her hair, fixing it away from her face.

((Wait where'd the dragon come from?? xD I'm confused @TheRebelliousDragon ))
(I never said where he came from xD ) The dragon calmed down and nuzzled his nose at Amara. "That's a good boy!" Tyler said smiling. "Ok, you have to go, bye!" He said waving the dragon off. It flapped its large wings and took off.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Leonhardt turned as a dragon landed in the courtyard. "Well, that's new..." he said to himself, placing his hand back into position on his blade.
@TheRebelliousDragon

@shortyshot8

(Yup, just head to CS, put a character in, and join when ready)

[/QUOTE]
"Don't worry, this dragon is supposed to protect me. It can sense when something is wrong." He said as the dragon flew off.

"Oookay... That was even stranger..." Leon said, removing his hand from his sword. He walked over to William, offering a hand." I'm not sure dangerous beasts are allowed as pets on the school grounds." he says to Tyler.

@TheRebelliousDragon

@shortyshot8

saddien wondered around the school and some how made it out side and she sighed tearing up and she hid her head in her shirt "Im sorry i couldnt help..."she sat on the ground and was silent and cuddled her tail

@Daniel reaver

Amara stared at where the dragon was "protect you...from a kiss on the cheek?" Amara laughed "I'll tread lightly" she said still giggling and shaking her head.

@TheRebelliousDragon

((Okay))

"Give him a break, he was thousands and thousands of miles away." Tyler frowned. "Anyway, I had something for the new kid." Tyler declared.

Moriko got some popcorn, "this is fine for me" she replied with a smile "we better get a seat before the movie starts" she said as she began to walk towards the door.

@Kalin Scarlet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back