• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyler insisted. He handed you a small mininature statue version of Eddie the falcon. "It's not much, but it'll decorate your dorm!" He said smiling.

Last edited by a moderator:
saddien smiled at him and licked his cheek playfully "Alright well what now im not really sure what time school starts " she laughed and sat up grabbing her bag "hm...my schedule its in here..."

@Daniel reaver

Daniel reaver]Shira nodded slightly "I did but now I want to go on a vacation with you" she said as she blushed a little more [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Atrio smiled at her words "and you are a beutiful angel that diserves better than a nightmare" he said softly to her
"no im good with you i want you only" she said and kissed him.

Dylan smiled "Thanks, I appriciate it" (What page can I find that character on? Is he a character?) @TheRebelliousDragon

"Ayy fair enough" she shrugged. "That's a lovely little gift" she said with a smile as she looked at Dylan "you two will be good friends" she nodded and placed her hands on her hips.

Cheesesandwitch said:
Dylan smiled "Thanks, I appriciate it" (What page can I find that character on? Is he a character?) @TheRebelliousDragon
(Eddie? I plan to make Eddie later. Eddie doesn't have any character info right now.)

Madoka nodded, and followed her, grabbing his bag of fish before floating after her. "Where should we sit?" He asked, seeing a few of seats available in each section.

@Nonalaka

"Catch you later Dylan, I got places to be." He said as he skated away. "See ya Amara and Dylan!" He shouted, turning the corner.

"See ya!" She called out to Tyler as he left. She then turned to Dylan, fixing her hair again "Yes, Amara ~ hmm, I thought you had a class schedule to get?" She asked putting her arms behind her back.

@Cheesesandwitch

The same dark dragon lands behind him. Tyler gets up. "Hello friend..." He said quietly. Tyler put a hand on his head, petting the dragon.

Cheesesandwitch said:
"Yeah..... Lets see where we can get those" (Is there a princable and teacher here?)
(Technically no, but you can rp it so that it seems there are teachers or prinicpals.)

"Hmmm" she narrowed her eyes a bit, leaning forward slightly to see better, "let's sit in the middle? Not too close, not too far?" She said with a smile, waiting for madokas opinion.

@Kalin Scarlet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back