• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh my, socially anxious then?" She questioned the boy

@TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
Al's vision was blurry before he fell down and passed out (I will explain what the hell just happened in a moment)
(Hey, we still interacting with Will and Leon?)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina looked at him in horror before she looked around the court yard "help!! Help!!!" She yelled out as she brought her hands to als cheeks trying to see if he was ok

[/QUOTE]
Al fell into a deep slumber as more blood slid out of his eyes in his slumber he saw a throne with a man sitting on it the man spoke once "I will remain in slumber until you decide to awake me Mortal"

saddien smiles as she walks and looks down "hm...your the only person iv met here not a bad thing but wheres everyone else?" she looks up with a curious look on her face @Daniel reaver

(Morning everyone! cx )

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Hey, we still interacting with Will and Leon?)

[/QUOTE]
(Oh crap we are xD My bad) William looked shocked at how fast Leon moved

The two approached the booth, got their tickets and entered the theatre moriko still pulling him along as she made her way to the middle of the foyer. "Do you want to get snacks?" She asked, pointing at the snack bar across from them.

@Kalin Scarlet

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina leaned over Al "al!!!! Al!!" She cried out worriedly

[/QUOTE]
Al's eyes opened but he was not awake as they glowed Golden shining a bright Golden light into the Sky

saddien stopped and peeped through the window at the sight "is he...sleeping?" her ears twitched a bit and stepped back "u-um....well uh..." she looked a bit worried and looked around

@Daniel reaver

Daniel reaver]Aeos just held onto her tighter as he stared at the two "is he on" he asked her as he held onto her neck more [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16125-heartbreakvibes/ said:
@Heartbreakvibes[/URL]

Home held als cheeks nervously as she stared at him "Al?!?" She said again to him
Al's eyes stopped glowing as he woke up "Wha-What happened?"

Leon sidestepped, sheathing his sword as Will hit the ground. He was unharmed, however, the sword slash was an Illusory feint using the sheath to imitate an actual blow.

@shortyshot8

saddien sighed and ran for the intrance of the school "maybe we should help if hes not ok !" saddien stopped in the hall way no idea where to go "um...well..."

"Yeah!~" Madoka said, floating over to the counter to see what snacks that had. One guess what he set his sights on...

"Oooh! I want the gummy fish~"

@Nonalaka

saddien whimpered a bit and her ears went from a perk to laying on her head "Im new here im not sure where to go..." she looked down the hall trying to remember what surroundings looked like

@Daniel reaver

Nonalaka said:
"Oh my, socially anxious then?" She questioned the boy
@TheRebelliousDragon
"Sorry, meant your ALWAYS nice to me." He chuckled. "Anyway, I got something for you too Dylan." Tyler said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back