• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amara thought for a bit "hmmm...a ring?...and what do you mean by not stable? You seem fine to me" she said as she stared him up and down.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina frowned slightly then smiled mischeviously and stood up tall and on her toes and kissed al deeply to bring him out of his little trance

[/QUOTE]
Al kissed her back before thinking "It's good to be trusted by someone"

"Oh yeah, Eddie wanted to give you something." Tyler told Amara. The small Falcon dropped a locket shaped like a heart to Amara.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled into the kiss then looked up at al with a smile "I love you" she wispered to him

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "I love you too Hina" He said before a tear slid down his face but he didn't notice it

((Oh right, you can ignore that, you mentioned a riddle and Amara answered it, I didn't know, it was for Tyler uvu))

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina frowned and brought a hand to als cheek to wipe the tear away "baby you ok??" She asked consirned

[/QUOTE]
Al looked a bit shocked as another tear slid down his face "Wha-What is going on? I don't feel upset at all"

((Oh, okay thats fine)) "Eh, close enough" Dylan chuckled "It was a donut but a ring is almost the same thing" Dylan smiled ((It's okay, sorry for the confusion))

"Then I'd see the one I enjoy the most... Uhmm...I guess we could see an action movie." Madoka says, pointing at the poster.

@Nonalaka

"That's very thoughtful of Eddie.... but what that I do to deserve such a gift?" She asked as she began to open it.

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina worriedly put her hands to his cheeks and stared into his eyes "Al?" She said again

[/QUOTE]
Al's eye twitched before he fell to his knees and a tear of blood slid out "Wha-What is happening to me?"

Moriko let out a sigh of relief that he didn't pick horror, she wouldn't be able to sleep for days if he did "Action it is then!~" she called out as she made her way to the ticket booth pulling him along slightly.

@Kalin Scarlet

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Al!!" She said as she fell to her knees in front of him "Al what's wrong!?!" She said worried sick

[/QUOTE]
Al's vision was blurry before he fell down and passed out (I will explain what the hell just happened in a moment)

Madoka enjoyed being the one getting pulled along, and floated with her to the booth, nuzzling and licking her neck as she approached the ticket booth.

@Nonalaka

Hina looked at him in horror before she looked around the court yard "help!! Help!!!" She yelled out as she brought her hands to als cheeks trying to see if he was ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back