• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Mhmm~ So what movie are we going to see?" Madoka asked, smiling at her. He enjoyed watching Moriko's adorable expressions, and the look on her face was probably enough to substitute the movie. Of course, she wasn't thinking along the same lines as him, so cheesy comedy it would be.

@Nonalaka

Dakota entered her dorm and flopped onto the bed, letting out a sigh. She was looking forward to dinner, but nervous wouldn't begin to describe how she felt about it, every date she goes on never works out, something always goes wrong, and she really, truly wanted this dinner to go right. How would she act? How would she dress? What if she screws this one up too? She rolled over onto her side and sat up making her way to her closet to find something nice to wear.

((Time skip soon I'm guessing?))

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Moriko stopped dead in her tracks. She turned and looked at him for a second before laughing "...to be honest, I have no idea." The flowers in her hair going yellow. "What are you in the mood for?" She asked, making her way back to him.

@Kalin Scarlet

"I don't really care. I'm here for you, not a movie~" He said, hugging her, and placing his head on her shoulder.

@Nonalaka

((Okay, thanks)) Dylan looked back and forth/ left and right and than ran outside to the court yard. He breathed heavy and looked around. He saw someone.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"What's wrong love" Hina sAid as she looked back at al

[/QUOTE]
Al looked at Hina "Wha-What? Oh sorry nothing" He said as he was lost in thought again

Moriko smiled at him, her face going a light shade of pink. "Ah, nooo you pick! You never go!" She looked at the posters and began to point at each one. "This is Action, this is comedy that one is romance and this one is a horror" she said with a smile "if you had only one more chance to see a movie ever, which would you choose?"

@Kalin Scarlet

Amara noticed the out of breath boy running into the courtyard 'what on earth is he running from' she thought to herself as she looked at him, tilting her head slightly.

@Cheesesandwitch ((no problemo uvu))

Hina frowned slightly then smiled mischeviously and stood up tall and on her toes and kissed al deeply to bring him out of his little trance

Blake walked around with a small frown on his face as he walked through the gates of the school

-----------

Annabel sat there leaning up against a tree her legs curled to the side as she read

"I'm great, how are you?" She chuckled a little as she sat in the air, legs crossed, her chin resting in her hands "my aren't we informal, my apologies, I haven't even heard your name" she let out another small chuckle

"That's odd,...maybe its your prophecy thingy" Amara called to him, she was slightly above him now.

@TheRebelliousDragon

The symbol looks like this.
Raidraptor-Crest.png

"I don't think so." Eddie the falcon started bobbing his head up and down as Tyler said this.

"I guess...I would see all of them~" Madoka said, purring quietly. It was true. If given only one chance, he would see as much as he could before he had to leave.

@Nonalaka

"Amara goddess of love and heartbreak" she smiled at him, offering a handshake "nice to meet you Dylan" she continued "and this handsome young man right here is Tyler" she chimed as she patted him on the head.

@TheRebelliousDragon @Cheesesandwitch

Moriko giggled and gave him a small hug "that makes sense but, I mean if you could only see one ~"

@Kalin Scarlet

"I'm guessing you are a new student also?" She asked before landing beside Tyler "That makes three of us" she said with a smile.

"Yes, I am new, I'm not too stable around new people" Dylan said swetting a little bit. @Nonalaka

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back