• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Funny, that's what I was going to say..." Leon closed the little distance between them left, and flipped William onto his back again before his attack could charge. "But this isn't a real fight. " He said, offering Will a hand again.

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Funny, that's what I was going to say..." Leon closed the little distance between them left, and flipped William onto his back again before his attack could charge. "But this isn't a real fight. " He said, offering Will a hand again.
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smirked as he grabbed his hand tightly "You really trust me this much?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You suddenly fell to the ground and blood was coming from your eyes" she said as she sobed into his shoulder

[/QUOTE]
Al's smile faded "S-So it really....."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Funny, that's what I was going to say..." Leon closed the little distance between them left, and flipped William onto his back again before his attack could charge. "But this isn't a real fight. " He said, offering Will a hand again.
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
The hooded man decided the battle was no longer worth watching. He walked away, his cloak billowing behind him.

Tyler decided to talk with Amara. "Hey Amara, have you seen a hooded man coming to our school lately?" He asked.

Leon smirked, pulling Will to his feet. "Believing in a code of honor has little to do with trust. I just think you're probably a man with honor, and blindsiding me while trying to help you wouldn't be something you're prone to doing...that, and I'd probably just floor you again if you tried anything." He said, as he felt a presence nearby.

"Is someone there?" Leon said.

@shortyshot8

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina continued to sob "don't do that to me sgain" she said before she kissed Al

[/QUOTE]
Al patted her on the head "It's ok it was just......Him....." He said in a upset voice

The man suddenly appeared in front of Leon, blindsiding him with a sound penetrating slap. "You should of finished him..." He said quietly.

After the movie, Madoka walked out, holding onto Moriko as he purred against her neck, as usual. "That was great!~ " He said to her.

@Nonalaka

---

Leon stepped back a few feet, before grabbing his blade. "Before I take that hand off, would you like to tell me your name?"

@TheRebelliousDragon

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Leon smirked, pulling Will to his feet. "Believing in a code of honor has little to do with trust. I just think you're probably a man with honor, and blindsiding me while trying to help you wouldn't be something you're prone to doing...that, and I'd probably just floor you again if you tried anything." He said, as he felt a presence nearby.
"Is someone there?" Leon said.

@shortyshot8

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
William smirked as he got up and looked at the Hooded Man "Who might you be?"

@TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked as he got up and looked at the Hooded Man "Who might you be?"
@TheRebelliousDragon
The man glared at William. "I am the person who is going to kill you." He declared as he rushed at you, nearly stabbing his sword arm in you, but before he did, he disappeared.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina stared at al "who?" She asked worriedly

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled as he stood up "Oh nothing it was just a bad dream this stuff happens to me all the time it's nothing to worry about" He lied

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The man glared at William. "I am the person who is going to kill you." He declared as he rushed at you, nearly stabbing his sword arm in you, but before he did, he disappeared.
William looked shocked as the man vanished "Wha-What just!?!"

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled as he stood up "Oh nothing it was just a bad dream this stuff happens to me all the time it's nothing to worry about" He lied

William looked shocked as the man vanished "Wha-What just!?!"
He suddenly appeared behind you, kicking you hard in the head, almost shattering your skull. "Come on kid, make this interesting for me... I don't want killing you to be boring." He said coldly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina pushed into als chest "please don't lie to me love. I can tell that's not it" she said quietly to him

[/QUOTE]
Al felt a pain in his chest "Wi-William is in trouble!"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
He suddenly appeared behind you, kicking you hard in the head, almost shattering your skull. "Come on kid, make this interesting for me... I don't want killing you to be boring." He said coldly.
William fell over "D-Damn what the hell!"

"Then you should pick on someone your own size!" Leon said, kneeing the stranger in the head.

@TheRebelliousDragon

@shortyshot8

The man checked his watch. "Well look at the time, I guess won't kill you, but don't think next time I won't..." He said as he vanished into the shadows. (I gotta brb)

@Kalin Scarlet

The man was barely phased by this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back