• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
A man with demon wings and a black cloak stepped into the clearing.

The man spoke. "That mark on your arm... Your him aren't you?" He muttered. One of his arms is replaced by a dark blade. "You have something I want..." He said sharply.

"Sounds good~" Madoka replied, walking over to a pair of seats, and curling up in it with his snack. He also lifted the armrest, so it would be like they were sharing the seat.

@Nonalaka

Tyler gritted his teeth. "Who are you!?" He shouted. The man smiled. "I go by the name of Yura... But you can call me Death..." He said coldly as he took off his hood, revealing himself.

"Now!" Tyler declared as the dragon reappeared and slashed at the man, but missed and hit the ground. "Your not too bad kid. There is just one problem." He said as he suddenly appeared in front of Tyler. "Your weak." He said sharply then disappeared for good.

As the movie started, Madoka rested his head in Moriko's lap, and started to eat his candy fish.

@Nonalaka

Amara made her way into the building, she turned to Dylan and pointed "this is reception, just tell them who you are and that you need your classes and they'll give you a sheet!" She explained before sitting down in the waiting area.

@Cheesesandwitch

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina tightly hugged Al as she sobed "don't do that" she said throught the tears as she held onto him tightly

[/QUOTE]
Al looked shocked "Wha-What do you mean?"

Madoka purred, and snuggled against Moriko as the movie went on. It was really interesting, and filled with lots of crazy spectacle, and fighting. Not to mention alot of jokes, making it pretty funny, too.

@Nonalaka

( @shortyshot8 Its your turn to post. Leon helped Will off the ground.)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Leon sidestepped, sheathing his sword as Will hit the ground. He was unharmed, however, the sword slash was an Illusory feint using the sheath to imitate an actual blow.
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William stood up slowly as he spoke "Yo-You think just because I'm a kid you can take it easy on me?"

((I thought there was a teacher ;P this is still a cool rp.)) Dylan walked over to where she told him and told them who he was. They handed him a sheets with times for classes on it. "Thank you" Dylan turned around and walked back out to the courtyard. (( I'm guessing she waled away or something ( :) )))

Tyler had arrived back in the courtyard. "Oh hey Dylan! Did you get registered?" He asked doing a kick flip on his skateboard, Eddie neatly perched on his side.

"No, Because getting serious would mean trying to kill you. That isn't my intention." Leon said, adjusting his blade.

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"No, Because getting serious would mean trying to kill you. That isn't my intention." Leon said, adjusting his blade.
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smirked "In a real fight it is a matter of life and death there is no taking it easy...." He said while preparing his Special Move

(Okay? Ah jeez I think I need some sleep I keep getting confused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back