• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina looked up at him "th-then we must go if you want" she said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "No he is with a man almost as strong as me that man can save William plus I want to stay here with you"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina nodded then hugged Al toghtly "I love you my husband" she said softly as she nuzzled his chest

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled as he spoke "I love you my Wife" He said as he looked down at his Black Ring

Heartbreakvibes said:
Saddien laughs a bit"cuddler arnt you??" she smiles and cuddles his arms
@Daniel reaver
Aeos chukled childishly and nodded as he put his cheek to hers then looked around the cafitaria "you know no one else can see me right?" He asked her before nuzzling her neck

@Heartbreakvibes

Hina smiled and slid a hand into his left hand then kissed his cheek before pulling him off the ground and leaning into him

"Damn it...That man will pay." Leon said, running off without saying another word to William.

@shortyshot8

Aeos stared back at her curiously "what" he asked her softly as he stared at her and slighlty tightened his grip around her neck as he floated there behind her with his head streched over her shouldef

@Heartbreakvibes

Aeos shiruged and phased trough her so that he was floating in front of her "I don't care as long as you have fun" he said with a childish grin before he phased back through her and hugged her back again nuzzling her cheek

@Heartbreakvibes

"I'm glad you had fun. I had fun too!" She chimed "I guess you can check that off your list of things you haven't done, yes?" She smiled "well, is there anywhere else you want to go?"

@Kalin Scarlet

Daniel reaver]Aeos chukled childishly and nodded as he put his cheek to hers then looked around the cafitaria "you know no one else can see me right?" He asked her before nuzzling her neck [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16125-heartbreakvibes/ said:
@Heartbreakvibes[/URL]

Hina smiled and slid a hand into his left hand then kissed his cheek before pulling him off the ground and leaning into him
Al blushed a little "I never want you to leave my side" He said softly

"A hooded man?" She shook her head "I haven't seen him anyways..."

@TheRebelliousDragon

Madoka tapped his chin. "Ummm, wanna go relax somewhere?" He said, looking at her over her shoulder. "Its about time this cat took a nap, after all~" He said, nuzzling into her neck.

@Nonalaka

----

Daniel reaver]Aeos just held onto her a little tighter "if it is what you want then I shall gladly have fun" he said as he nuzzled her cheek childishly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16125-heartbreakvibes/ said:
@Heartbreakvibes[/URL]
(And now I feel like I've been ripped off xD )

Aeos smiled and looked around happily at the scenery hen at a tree and the grassy flowers spot near its trunk and pointed at the tree "there?" He asked

@Heartbreakvibes

Hina nodded "and I shall never leave your side even if our master demands it I shall not" Hina said to him

Daniel reaver]Aeos smiled and looked around happily at the scenery hen at a tree and the grassy flowers spot near its trunk and pointed at the tree "there?" He asked [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16125-heartbreakvibes/ said:
@Heartbreakvibes[/URL]

Hina nodded "and I shall never leave your side even if our master demands it I shall not" Hina said to him
Al smiled "If she ever would do something that crazy then our spirit would always be together even if she kills us"

Cheesesandwitch said:
((Sorry I was gone so long @TheRebelliousDragon, I'm going to reply to your character now ;D ) "Yeah, watcha up to?"
He explains a hooded man confronted him and called him weak.

"But we are already dead for she has our soul" she said with a smile before she kissed his cheek "but I shall fight her words of that day ever comes and be with you" she said softly

Aeos Floted above her and looked down on her with a childish smile "night" he said childishly as he gained at her from his place above her

@Heartbreakvibes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"But we are already dead for she has our soul" she said with a smile before she kissed his cheek "but I shall fight her words of that day ever comes and be with you" she said softly

[/QUOTE]
Al sighs "Yes we may be dead but....Are we not living here right now Love is a thing of Life and we are experiencing it *Sigh* Look at me now I sound just like Blake" He says jokingly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back