• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake smiled under the helmet as he pulled out a sword that was two times the size of hinas and held it with one hand "shall we engage in honorable competition between servants of deth" he said in a deep dead voice
Hinas voice echoed in als head "remember love he has been at masters side for over 400 uears so he has great control over the powers tjana has given him"

------------------

Annabel blushed but smiled "I-it's ok" she said softly to the girl

[/QUOTE]
Al looked to Hina "I don't care how strong he is I'm going to win this battle for you" He said before looking back at Blake "Just because you have some big ass sword doesn't mean you know how to combat The Man Faster Than Light!!!"

Lucy blushed and twiddled her thumbs as she thought "This girl is really cute"

Moriko thought for a bit, "we could go to my house? I could cook something to eat later as well, I can't do that on your spot"

@Kalin Scarlet

Aeos blushed when she kissed his lips then disapered and reapered hugging her neck from behind as she walked

@Heartbreakvibes

Hina nodded then disapered and reapered on a mountain far away to watch

Blake smiled under the mask "how can you know how fast your going if there is no light for you to see" he said as the blade became pitch black and darkness spread our from it engulfin then

---------------

Annabel smiled at her "s-so are you ok" she asked the girl

Madoka's eyes lit up. "You know me so well, meowriko~ Lets go!" He said, pulling her into his arms, and leaping off towards the dorms..

@Nonalaka

saddien smiled at him and thought "hmm where would some people be...." she thought deep and her mind drifted off to how good ice cream would be at the moment and she purred a bit "vanilla or rocky road does sound nice..."

@Daniel reaver

Aeos looked at her then smiled childishly then licked her cheek again to bring her back to him then smiled childishly "what's vanilla?" He asked before remembering the pudding and smiling "can we go try the pudding again" he asked eagerly

@Heartbreakvibes

Nonalaka said:
"...Are you alright?" Dakota asked, tilting her head at him wearing a slight frown.
@Jofune Tsurabisu

"Ah, cool, me too! I joined yesterday" he said with a smile "you bad with crowds?" He asked in a quiet voice.

@Rydia
Rydia nods, deciding to be honest. Her eyes lock on the ground in front of her. "I've never been to a public school," she said.

Saddien rubbed her cheek laughing "Vanilla is a type of taste you could say and sure why not!! have ideas??" she pulled her notebook out and a pen "hmm so first potion was sorta a fail...soo.... we try another?"

@Daniel reaver

"Ah, home schooled huh, I can understand, my sister was homeschooled for a while too" he said with a smile "you'll get used to it after a while.... what brought you here?" He asked.

@Rydia

"Wellll I never actually got to taste it remember I couldn't grabe the spoon" he said as he nuzzled her neck again "i don't know how I'm gonna eat it without a special spoon..... Or if some one helps me" he said as he though about it

@Heartbreakvibes

"Well, my uncle sent me here. He said that I needed the experience...but I don't know," she said shaking her head.

@Nonalaka

Madoka landed, having now seen the proper way to go. "We're here~" He said, looking at Moriko. It was only then he realized how cute she was wrapped up in his arms. "If you want, we can just stay like this a little longer~" He said, smiling softly.

@Nonalaka

"Ah, right, well you seem to be doing okay so far" he replied nodding slightly, "hey, do you feel like going for a walk?"

@Rydia

(Anyone available to meet Laura or Interact with Leon? I'd like to keep them apart for as long as possible xD )

She snuggled into him a bit, smiling "I don't mind ~, I'm pretty comfortable here, so its up to yourself."

@Kalin Scarlet

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back