• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
saddien picked up a roll and smiles "its a famous food indeed it can have anything in it and wrapped in seaweed sometimes this one has salmon...rice....ginger and you can dip it in soy sauce" she purred and rubbed her cheek "so wanna try it??"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Anyone available to meet Laura or Interact with Leon? I'd like to keep them apart for as long as possible xD )

[/QUOTE]
(You want Leon to interact with Yura? Leon DID wanna pick a fight with him so that he didn't kill William xD )

saddien grabbed the bottle dropping a 3 drops on the sushi roll "its uh..a grass in the ocean? hm..ya..." she thought about it and shook her head "okay...open your mouth " she blushes a bit and raises the roll to his mouth

@Daniel reaver

"Then lets stay here~" He said, purring quietly, and placing a gentle kiss on her lips.

@Nonalaka

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(You want Leon to interact with Yura? Leon DID wanna pick a fight with him so that he didn't kill William xD )
(That's up to you. Just don't be shocked if the guy gets diced up a bit.)

Yura was in a underground lab. He and his many robots were building a large airship. "This school will not know the meaning of love after I am done with them..." Yura smirked. "It's only a matter of time..." He said, walking towards the hull.

(I will get Tyler available for interaction in a minute.) Yura stopped at a large blue monitor. "First things first...." He said starring at a profile of Leon.

(Where is Leon right now xD ?)

She snuggled into him more 'so warm' she thought to herself, smiling, Moriko hated the cold, it was why she was always wearing sweaters or cardigans. "Are you sure?" She asked, looking up at him.

@Kalin Scarlet

Amara was wandering around the courtyard, singing quietly to herself as she walked around, looking for something to do.

Nonalaka said:
Amara was wandering around the courtyard, singing quietly to herself as she walked around, looking for something to do.
Tyler skated up to you on his skateboard. "Hey Amara! What's up?" He asked.

The profile was pretty barebones in terms of personal information, having only his name, and other basic body data. The only thing of note was the mass of species registered from his genetic data. Nephilim, Dragon, Spirit, Shape shifter, Nekomata... Whatever Leon was, he definitely only looked human. ..

---

Leon ran across the campus, thinking of where the stranger might have gone. "Urgh, damn teleporter...just wait until the mastery program finishes." He said to himself, trying to find any sign of the man, or someone who could help find him.

@TheRebelliousDragon

@Anyone who wants to join

Madoka nodded. "Why wouldn't I be?~ " He said, kissing her neck more. Madoka's ears had begun to twitch, reappearing on his head, as his tail waved back and forth happily.

@Nonalaka

"Well deary, the sky of course!" She smiled, swaying from side to side slightly "kidding, ah, nothing much, just floating around a bit, what about you? Did you find your hooded man?"

@TheRebelliousDragon

*Add then walked to the girls' locker room (In the cafe) with Shira and then puts on her normal clothes after she dropped her towel on the bench*

@Daniel reaver

Nonalaka said:
"Well deary, the sky of course!" She smiled, swaying from side to side slightly "kidding, ah, nothing much, just floating around a bit, what about you? Did you find your hooded man?"
@TheRebelliousDragon
"No, but I got tickets to that amusement park down the street... Too bad no one wants to come with me." He said, waving two tickets in the air.

---

The man appeared before Leon. "You have something I want..." He said, thrusting his sword arm in your chest, extracting a bit of your energy.

@Kalin Scarlet

"Just making sure! You might get cold, being out here.!" She said to him with a smile "....Hey, I was meaning to ask you....why'd you hide those earlier?" She asked, petting his ear.

@Kalin Scarlet

"Oh, well I hope you find what you are looking for" she replied before looking at the tickets "An amusement park?, how fun~" she chimed, clapping her hands together. "Why will no-one go?" She asked with a slight frown."

@TheRebelliousDragon

"ah! i brought it with us." saddien grabbed a container out her bag and smiles grabbing a spoon "ookay " she dropped in 3 drops and scooped a spoon full a gestured for him to open his mouth smiling

@Daniel reaver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back