• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonalaka said:
"Oh, well I hope you find what you are looking for" she replied before looking at the tickets "An amusement park?, how fun~" she chimed, clapping her hands together. "Why will no-one go?" She asked with a slight frown."
@TheRebelliousDragon
"Not a lot of people like me... Anyway, do you wanna come?" Tyler asked, Eddie bobbing his head.

Daniel reaver]Shira had done the same as add then smiled as she sat on the bench and sighed "that was relaxing" she said quietly not noticing that her scars had come back [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''yeah...''

*Add then looks at Shira's arms and noticed the scars and then look away from them smiling at Shira with some kind of fake smile*

'what...? they came back?'

Shira smiled up at add before noticing the fake smile and standing "what's wring add" she asked as she brought her hands to adds hip and slightly hugged her

@Himeragi Seiker

Aeos happily ate the pudding before his eyes went wide "it's so goooood" he said happily before he nuzzled her cheek wanting more

@Heartbreakvibes

"That's hardly true, they just don't know you... But sure I'll come with you" she said with a smile. "Hey there eddie~" she waved at the bird, chuckling a bit.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled up at add before noticing the fake smile and standing "what's wring add" she asked as she brought her hands to adds hip and slightly hugged her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Aeos happily ate the pudding before his eyes went wide "it's so goooood" he said happily before he nuzzled her cheek wanting more

@Heartbreakvibes
''o-oh..its nothing...im just wondering if mother's doing okay...''

*Add said as she looked down smiling a bit*

Leon drew his sword, then dropped it to the ground. He grabbed his white necklace, as his voice deadened, becoming slightly robotic. "I may have misspoke..." he said, as a massive wave of energy enveloped his body. When it dispersed, he was enveloped in armor which increased his height by a few feet, and caused an overflow of power from his body( @TheRebelliousDragon

Yura frowned at Leon's silence. "

Nonalaka said:
"That's hardly true, they just don't know you... But sure I'll come with you" she said with a smile. "Hey there eddie~" she waved at the bird, chuckling a bit.
@TheRebelliousDragon
"Alright, sounds cool, I'll take you after schools over." He said, the same goofy grin on his face.

Feeling relieved to have a reason to leave the crowded place, she nodded, standing. "Sounds good to me," she smiled.

@Nonalaka

"I feel just fine, with you so close to me~" he replied, purring as he pressed against her. He jumped to the roof with her, and set down.

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Leon drew his sword, then dropped it to the ground. He grabbed his white necklace, as his voice deadened, becoming slightly robotic. "I may have misspoke..." he said, as a massive wave of energy enveloped his body. When it dispersed, he was enveloped in armor which increased his height by a few feet, and caused an overflow of power from his body( @TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Yura sighed. "You kids never learn do you?" He laughed. "Guess I will have to show you the power of the shadows..." He said, vanishing into the shadows then appearing behind you, slashing at a vital point on your suit.

"Perfect, this place was getting boring" he chuckled before leaving down money on the table to pay for both of their coffees. "Shall we get going?" He gestured towards the door.

@Rydia

Daniel reaver]Shira just nodded then brought a hand to adds cheek and stoked it with her thumb "I bet she's fine" Shira said with a smile [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''yeah...i guess she is''

*Add said as she held Shira's arm making the scars disappear from Shira's arm*

With a small nod, she heads toward the exit. Once outside she takes a deep breath and smiles. "I was starting to feel a little smothered by the crowd," she laughed, twisting the bracelet on her arm.

@Nonalaka

Daniel reaver]Shira never noticed as she kissed adds cheek affectionately while sliding one arm around adds back and pulling her into a hug [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Add hugged Shira a bit tightly*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yura sighed. "You kids never learn do you?" He laughed. "Guess I will have to show you the power of the shadows..." He said, vanishing into the shadows then appearing behind you, slashing at a vital point on your suit.
As the blade neared the suit, a barrier flared up, knocking Yura back a few steps. Leon then disappeared, reappeared behind him , and forced the man's head into the ground.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled and kissed her back "I'm glad" he said softly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She smiled and danced with him in the sand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back