• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled and lauphed a little and danced with her more while kissing the side of her head softly as he felt her ring in his hand while they danced [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She smiled and kissed his lips softly and twisted her ring around her finger.

"Because...I like looking at your face. Its happy. It makes me feel even more happy..." He said, his smile growing as he looked her in her eyes.

@Nonalaka

Nodding, Rydia smiled at him.

"That was really sweet of you,"

@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
Dakota entered her dorm and flopped onto the bed, letting out a sigh. She was looking forward to dinner, but nervous wouldn't begin to describe how she felt about it, every date she goes on never works out, something always goes wrong, and she really, truly wanted this dinner to go right. How would she act? How would she dress? What if she screws this one up too? She rolled over onto her side and sat up making her way to her closet to find something nice to wear.
((Time skip soon I'm guessing?))

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Moriko stopped dead in her tracks. She turned and looked at him for a second before laughing "...to be honest, I have no idea." The flowers in her hair going yellow. "What are you in the mood for?" She asked, making her way back to him.

@Kalin Scarlet
(only if you want to)

Abe ran back to the Dorm, with many parcels and bags. He had to get this right. All the books said that men should look good for the first date and that is what he intended to do. Rushing past the other guys, he slams open the door to his room, and the hurricane of activity begins.

"So are you~" He said, grinning with his eyes closed before she kissed him on the lips. He leaned closer, and pressed his lips to hers gently.

@Nonalaka

Daniel reaver]Aeos blushed when she kissed his lips then disapered and reapered hugging her neck from behind as she walked [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16125-heartbreakvibes/ said:
@Heartbreakvibes[/URL]

Hina nodded then disapered and reapered on a mountain far away to watch

Blake smiled under the mask "how can you know how fast your going if there is no light for you to see" he said as the blade became pitch black and darkness spread our from it engulfin then

---------------

Annabel smiled at her "s-so are you ok" she asked the girl
Al smirked "Nothing can extinguish my Golden Flame it uses the power of emotion and right now I am in love and that is my strongest emotion!!!"

Lucy smiled "I am thanks to you"

Annabel blushed and giggled "th-that's good" she said as she looked the girl down and blushed "I-im annabel" she said softly

---------------------------

Blake smiled as the blackness still consumed them both so they where in a black dome "shall we spar brother" he said with a grin as he dissapered onto the shadows

Aeos smiled happily as he swallowed "mmmmmmm" was all he said as he looked at her wanting another bite of the pudding

@Heartbreakvibes

He chuckled a little "Although it turns out she's doing just fine without anyone, but still, I'll be around if she needs me" he said with a nod, putting his hands into his pockets, "So, what're you interested in?"

@Rydia

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel blushed and giggled "th-that's good" she said as she looked the girl down and blushed "I-im annabel" she said softly
---------------------------

Blake smiled as the blackness still consumed them both so they where in a black dome "shall we spar brother" he said with a grin as he dissapered onto the shadows

[/QUOTE]
Al's vision was failing him "Y-Yes let's go brother" He said with a smirk

Lucy smiled "That's a nice name mine is Lucy" She said in a happy tone

"School wise? Or just like...random stuff?" She asks, tilting her head to the side a little.

@Nonalaka

(William?? xD )

Blake suddenly appered in fromt of al and slashed before dissapering again then reapering on a different side and slashing

----------------

Annabel smiled "th-that's a cute name" she said with a smile before blushing Crimson and looking away to hide it

Aeos looked at the spoon curiously before he tryed to grab it then slowly picking it up a little before droping it

@Heartbreakvibes

Annabel blushed more then nodded slightly "y-yeah" she said quietly 'Shes so cute' annabel thought as she kept looking away to hide her blush

---------------------

Blames voice rang out from the shadows as If it was every where "come brother let thy chalenge me in glorious combat" he said before appering behind al and slashing before dissapering again

Aeos smiled as he ate the pudding then appered right next to her and happily leaned or her as he swallowed the pudding

@Heartbreakvibes

Lumina said:
"I've got all the time in the universe to deal with you, hun."

She grinned, poking Ansom's cheek, and couldn't help but giggle at the gesture.

@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom rolled his eyes. "Yes, and I have all the time to mess with you." He poked both of Violetta's cheeks. "By the way, time means nothing to me." He chuckled a bit. "After all, I could end it whenever I wanted to.....but I won't because I am a nice guy." He smiled innocently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back