• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel blushed more then nodded slightly "y-yeah" she said quietly 'Shes so cute' annabel thought as she kept looking away to hide her blush
---------------------

Blames voice rang out from the shadows as If it was every where "come brother let thy chalenge me in glorious combat" he said before appering behind al and slashing before dissapering again

[/QUOTE]
Al felt more pain as he could feel a bit of blood fall from his face and he thought "That's it I need to feel!" He thought before he slammed his Golden Flames into the ground as Fire spread across the floor and he could feel what was with it

Daniel reaver]Atrio lauphed softly then kissed her back "I guess we're having our honey moon before a wedding" he said softly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She giggled and looked at him "i guess so, how long are we allowed to stay here" she asked him.

Blake smiled as the sword turned to an axe and the shadow ball dispersed to reveal al surrounded by the undead as they started to grab him and wouldn't let go

Abe's step by step plan, created from all the media hes gathered:

1. bathe hard. Make that skin squeaky - check

2. Shave - check (dunno why)

3. brush out hair - check

4. pull it back.

5. choose outfit - grr

5. choose outfit - grr

5. choose outfit - grr

6. deoderant - check

7. get dressed - check

8. cologne - check

9. show off in front of mirror - check

10. wait the agonizing few minutes for the date...

@Nonalaka

Atrio smiled "well it's kinda ours" he said as he looked back at the beach house "I randomly got a letter one day that had a will and with it the dead to this house the keys and a bank number" he said softly to her

@Sweetone

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake smiled as the sword turned to an axe and the shadow ball dispersed to reveal al surrounded by the undead as they started to grab him and wouldn't let go

[/QUOTE]
Al looked shocked "Wha-What the!?!" He said as he could feel boney fingers grab him and thought "Is this the power that followers of Death have?....." Al thought of what Thana had said 'You have a very special Soul Al' Al clenched his teeth "THIS ENDS HERE!!!" He said as the flames that were on the floor began to almost make a wave as it headed to the skeletons

The skeletons easily burned as blake appered in front of al his axe coming down hard on al stiping a centimeter from als head as blake stood there "check mate" he said with heavy breathing

Moriko pulled away from the kiss and Nuzzled his nose "you didn't answer my question from before" referring to his ears as she poked them.

@Kalin Scarlet

-------

After a long process of finding an outfit and a few calming down exercises to help prevent any tremors that she may cause, she was ready, she straightened out the red dress she has picked out for herself and placed a flowery hair pin in the side of her hair, smiling a little to herself.

((I just skipped it forward a bit uvu))

@Jofune Tsurabisu

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]The skeletons easily burned as blake appered in front of al his axe coming down hard on al stiping a centimeter from als head as blake stood there "check mate" he said with heavy breathing

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "You know something I would agree but as me being myself I'm not going to give up just because someone can kill me" He said as he grabbed the axe

Aeos blushed slightly and held her hand back "I could tell if I had my memories" he said before he nuzzled her cheek happily

@Heartbreakvibes

Blake smiled as the blade became black and flooded onto als hand and up his arm "you sure about that brother" he said as he pulled the axe away from als head as the blackness spread more

"Id just gotten used to hiding them when I was around people. It kept me from getting into a few fights...Some people really don't like cats...and some hate vampires even more." He says, lying against Moriko, and purring quietly.

@Nonalaka

Blake smiled as the blade became black and flooded onto als hand and up his arm "you sure about that brother" he said as he pulled the axe away from als head as the blackness spread more

Daniel reaver]Aeos blushed slightly and held her hand back "I could tell if I had my memories" he said before he nuzzled her cheek happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16125-heartbreakvibes/ said:
@Heartbreakvibes[/URL]

Al smirked "Don't think just because I'm new here that I'm going to give up.......Even if it means Death I won't give up I'm going to prove to Hina that I can protect her!!!" He said as a burst of Flame went around him

Blake smiled as the blackness stayed "and thou hath a worthy cause but there is no reason to prove your self by sparing me" he said to al

She continued to fiddle with his cat ears "that's an awful shame, you shouldn't need to do that, that's like me hiding my hair flowers!....actually I can't even hide those, well I can, but other stuff happens" she giggled a little.

@Kalin Scarlet

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake smiled as the blackness stayed "and thou hath a worthy cause but there is no reason to prove your self by sparing me" he said to al

[/QUOTE]
Al smirked "Sounds to me like you're scared of my power" He said as he was trying to provoke him

Blake smiled more "why would I have a reason when your my brother we fight side by side for all eternity now" blake said as he watched the black ness spread to als chest

Madoka's face grew a deeper red, and he let out a "Nya!~" as Moriko played with his ears. "M-my ears are...kinda sensitive~" He explained, glancing away. "A-anyway, what other stuff happens?" he said, referring to her hiding her flowers.

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake smiled more "why would I have a reason when your my brother we fight side by side for all eternity now" blake said as he watched the black ness spread to als chest

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "That may be so but I will never get stronger by being shown mercy" He said ignoring the Darkness

Dakota made her way out to the courtyard, proud that she hadnt made any slip ups with her ability so far. She spotted Abe and slowly made her way over, she rubbed her arm in a nervous response. "Hi there" she said as she smiled nervously.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back