• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blake stared at al as Hina slowly took a step forward before blake put a hand on her shoulder to stop her "let him he must complete it" he said before the pain increased

Daniel reaver]Aeos smiled like a child then wraped his arms around her and nuzzled her cheek happily "sorry" he said in a happy childish way [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16125-heartbreakvibes/ said:
@Heartbreakvibes[/URL]
(Inb4 Casper is somehow banging the Neko)

Edit- I mean ftb'ing with the neko

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake stared at al as Hina slowly took a step forward before blake put a hand on her shoulder to stop her "let him he must complete it" he said before the pain increased

[/QUOTE]
Al gritted his teeth as the wind began to swirl around him "I....Will...Overcome.....ANYTHING!!!" He said as the wind got violent

She was still giggling a bit at how red his face was, "Thank you~" she jokingly gave a bow before swirling her finger around her hair, making her hair flowers re-grow, she made her way back, sitting next to him.

@Kalin Scarlet

Nonalaka said:
Dakota made her way out to the courtyard, proud that she hadnt made any slip ups with her ability so far. She spotted Abe and slowly made her way over, she rubbed her arm in a nervous response. "Hi there" she said as she smiled nervously.
@Jofune Tsurabisu
Abe's brain went into full tactical alert. "Youre...Gorgeous...." was all he could stammer out while giving a small wave hello. It felt like he had to pick his jaw up off the floor. He timidly held out the roses he had acquired earlier. "For..you..." was two more words he spoke as his vocabulary had diminished quite a bit upon seeing her in her dress.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I-I don't have one" annabel said quietly as she slightly looked back to her and blushed
More

[/QUOTE]
Lucy frowned "I bet you have a crush on a boy right?" She said sadly

Kate blushed deeper, "Sure, we can hang out." She looked around the room, her gaze floating everywhere but his face. She wasn't used to awkward situations like this.

"Damn it, get back here!" Leonhardt said, before he received a notice.

'Initiating CE frame update...'

"No! Not now! Please don't do this to me no-"

before he could finish speaking, Leon collapsed. His armor de materialized, and he was left on the ground in the middle of courtyard, unconscious.

Daniel reaver]Shira shurgged "I don't know" she said as she looked over to add with a warm smile "but I can't wait" she said softly to add [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''i cant wait as well...''

*Add said as she nuzzled Shira's shoulder a bit more*

(Yura is now unavailable. Tyler is now available.) Tyler was skating on his skateboard, looking for Amara when Tyler spotted Leon. He stopped immediately. "Whoa dude! Are you ok!?" He said anxiously shaking him.

@Kalin Scarlet

"Y-you realize that you probably could leave the flowers out of your hair, here...or just when you're...alone with me. If you wanted. " Madoka said, smiling at her. He scooted over closer to Moriko, as his tail brushed against her arm.

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel blushed more when she said that "o-oh r-really" she said with more blush

[/QUOTE]
Lucy giggled "Yep it's nice to find another girl this cute but likes girls like me" She said happily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back