• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyler waited at the front gate for Amara. "Maybe she isn't gonna show..." He sighed. "I guess I'm going to the amusement park to myself." Tyler frowned.

@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
Dakotas face flushed a bit at his comment "T-Thank you" she stammered as she took the roses from him, she caused a small tremor. So much for training' she thought to herself.
@Nonalaka

@TheRebelliousDragon

((Wait did you want me to give like a bio and stats for Amara? xD )

Amara was sitting on a bench in the courtyard, waiting for Tyler to arrive.

Daniel reaver]Shira looked down and smiled at add "I'm 18" she said frankly before hugging add tighter and frowning "what is that gonna make you not want me..... I can become older" she said as she grew in hieth and looked more mature [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Aeos smiled childishly then hugged her more "ok" he said through a childish lauph

@Heartbreakvibes
''n-no its not that...i-i mean im 16 after all...i-i was just curious cuz i never asked how old you were..''

*Add blushed a bit to know Shira was older than her making her think of weird stuff but then stopped thinking about it*

Blue found a tree on top of a hill and decided that might be an okay place to sit. He decided that it was a good place and started to walk to the tree

Nonalaka said:
@TheRebelliousDragon
((Wait did you want me to give like a bio and stats for Amara? xD )

Amara was sitting on a bench in the courtyard, waiting for Tyler to arrive.
(You don't have to, but if you want, you may.)

Tyler noticed Amara sitting on a bench. "Ready to go?" He asked with a wide grin.

Heartbreakvibes said:
saddien lets go of him and grabs his arm tugging "Cmon ! I wanna show you something!!"
@Daniel reaver
Aeos let her drag him "ok" he said excitedly as she pulled him along

@Heartbreakvibes

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#5900b3]''n-no its not that...i-i mean im 16 after all...i-i was just curious cuz i never asked how old you were..''[/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3][B]*Add blushed a bit to know Shira was older than her making her think of weird stuff but then stopped thinking about it*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] Shira sighed with releif as she turned back to normal then hugged add happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

"I don't have a problem with that, you're you after all" she clicked her fingers and the flowers disappeared again, "why do you prefer it this way?" She asked him, curious to hear the response.

@Kalin Scarlet

---------

She hesitantly took his arm "yes, to dinner" she said with a small smile.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Daniel reaver]Aeos let her drag him "ok" he said excitedly as she pulled him along [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16125-heartbreakvibes/ said:
@Heartbreakvibes[/URL]

Shira sighed with releif as she turned back to normal then hugged add happily

@Himeragi Seiker
*Add blushes a bit more leaning against Shira's shoulder soon falling asleep*

"Well...If I'm not going to hide, I-I don't want you to hide, either. " He said, pressing his face into her hair. "Y-you smell amazing~..."

@Nonalaka

@TheRebelliousDragon

"Ah, there you are!" She stood up "yes I'm ready ~" she chimed

((Ah, I'm too lazy ;- ;) )

Daniel reaver]Aeos lookes around curiously as he held onto her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16125-heartbreakvibes/ said:
@Heartbreakvibes[/URL]

Shira smiled then layed down with add in her arms and pet her as she kissed her fire head

@Himeragi Seiker
not gonna lie, so many typos x3)))

*Add started to purr in her sleep as Shira pets her*

Blue stood at the top of the hill and just looked at the tree. he stared at the deep lines through the bark of the tree, it was pretty. He then sat down and pulled out his journal an wrote in it for a bit until he got bored and he just sat there staring into space stuck in the oblivion of his own thoughts.

Nonalaka said:
@TheRebelliousDragon
"Ah, there you are!" She stood up "yes I'm ready ~" she chimed

((Ah, I'm too lazy ;- ;) )
"Then let's go!" He hollered, picking you bridal style and rushing you down the streets. SOMEONE was excited. (It's ok, we all get kinda lazy xD )

"Ah, alright, but I'll apologise in advance for naturing up your nap spot" she giggled, turning around and kissing him on the cheek "well I do deal with flowers for a living" she laughed a bit.

@TheRebelliousDragon

"You'd only make it more beautiful~" He says, moving in front of her, and pushing her down softly, as flowers began to sprout around them. "So it does work like this ~" Madoka said, smiling.

@Nonalaka

Blue shook out of his trance and walked over to the front of the school looking for something to do or someone to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back