• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake and Hina watched as the pain increased again and hinas eyes widened more as she took another step

[/QUOTE]
Al clenched his fist and gritted his teeth as the wind began to turn into Flame

Areis smiled and floated up "sure" he said to her before he appered behind her with his arms around her neck again and giggled "does it bug you.....if so I could stop" he said hinting at how he clung to her when they went places

@Heartbreakvibes

Leon got up slowly, shaking his head. "Wha-what?" He said, holding a hand to his face.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Yura smiled as his creation developed. Yura decided to check the monitor for his next target. "Let's see who's the second lucky contender..." He said as a picture of Amara popped up on the screen.

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake watched as the pain mom teased ten fold again "your almost don't al" Blake said to him

[/QUOTE]
Al looked shocked as his Flames began to fail him "What do you mean!?"

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled at add then kissed her head then hugged her tightly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Add then hugs Shira's arm a bit*

''so...still wanna go on the vacation?''

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Leon got up slowly, shaking his head. "Wha-what?" He said, holding a hand to his face.
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
"You passed out..." Tyler said frowning. "That guy must of got you..." He said sharply as he looked over at the keycard Yura dropped.

Daniel reaver]Shira nodded happily to add "yeah I do......is it ok if we go alone" she asked with a slight blush [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Aeos frowned "why not" he asked curiously as he looked down at her tail then back up to her @Heartbreakvibes
''i dont really see anything wrong in that...''

*Add said as she closed her eyes still hugging Shira*

Blake smiled slightly as the pain increased again this time by 20 "it's the last stage Hina you can go to him after this" he said to hina

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake smiled slightly as the pain increased again this time by 20 "it's the last stage Hina you can go to him after this" he said to hina

[/QUOTE]
Al gritted his teeth more as his Mark began to glow "If I can use my powers of Death then I will!!"

Dakotas face flushed a bit at his comment "T-Thank you" she stammered as she took the roses from him, she caused a small tremor. So much for training' she thought to herself.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Tyler then realized what he was supposed to be doing. "Oh, right, I gotta meet up with Amara!" He said grabbing the keycard and started running to the front gate.

@Nonalaka

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled more and hugged add tightly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*A thought then came across Add's mind*

''hey Shira...i never asked this but how old are you?''

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#5900b3][B]*A thought then came across Add's mind*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3] ''hey Shira...i never asked this but how old are you?''[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] Shira looked down and smiled at add "I'm 18" she said frankly before hugging add tighter and frowning "what is that gonna make you not want me..... I can become older" she said as she grew in hieth and looked more mature [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Aeos smiled childishly then hugged her more "ok" he said through a childish lauph

@Heartbreakvibes

Blue walked around hopelessly looking for somewhere too sit down and write in his journal. He liked writing down what he learned and all the things he had done. it was almost like a diary but has way more attention to detail, and important stuff instead of just feelings.

"Uhmmm....Yeah..." He said, smiling down at her, his cheeks still red. "Only if you want to, though."

@Nonalaka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back