• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aeos blushed slightly "Wh-what are you doing" he asked her curiously as he watched her

@Heartbreakvibes

Blake Smiled as the blackness hit als heart causing mass pain "that is true but I am not the trainer here. Zandali is" he said with a smile as he took off the helmet

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake smiled more "why would I have a reason when your my brother we fight side by side for all eternity now" blake said as he watched the black ness spread to als chest

[/QUOTE]
Lucy giggled "I think yours is cute too" She said with a smile

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]As the blade neared the suit, a barrier flared up, knocking Yura back a few steps. Leon then disappeared, reappeared behind him , and forced the man's head into the ground.
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
"The shadows are angry..." Yura declares. he disappears and 3 shadow clones appear above you and slash at you, leaving minor damages.

Daniel reaver]Aeos blushed slightly "Wh-what are you doing" he asked her curiously as he watched her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16125-heartbreakvibes/ said:
@Heartbreakvibes[/URL]

Blake Smiled as the blackness hit als heart causing mass pain "that is true but I am not the trainer here. Zandali is" he said with a smile as he took off the helmet
Al's eyes widened from the pain but he just laughed "So what if I'm not stronger than you I just have to get stronger"

Aeos smiled then let her slighlty before looking at her ears 'is that what she wants' he thought before he softly started to nibble on one of her ears

@Heartbreakvibes

Annabel blushed more "th-thank you" she said nervosuly to her

"That's the spirit brother" blake said as the pain increased ten fold

Daniel reaver]Aeos smiled then let her slighlty before looking at her ears 'is that what she wants' he thought before he softly started to nibble on one of her ears [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16125-heartbreakvibes/ said:
@Heartbreakvibes[/URL]

Lucy smiled "How old are you?" She said hoping she wasn't too old for her

A single clone of Leon appeared, knocking the Shadow clones away with a kick, before firing waves of ice shards at them.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Daniel reaver]Aeos smiled then let her slighlty before looking at her ears 'is that what she wants' he thought before he softly started to nibble on one of her ears [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16125-heartbreakvibes/ said:
@Heartbreakvibes[/URL]

Al yelled out in pain before coughing up blood "Wha-What the hell!?"

Moriko giggled at his reaction "that's so cute!" She chimed as she kept playing with them for a bit before stopping "Ah, I'll show you then" she stood up and walked away slightly, kicking off her shoes to the side. Upon clicking her fingers, her hair flowers, fell apart, leaving petals on the ground, as she began to walk across the roof, trails of colourful flowers grew where she walked "its rather inconvenient when youre trying to not rise attention" she laughed nervously.

@Kalin Scarlet

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Fight it brother" Blake said as encouragement to al as the pain sloghrly increased

[/QUOTE]
Al clenched his teeth "I've felt worse pain then this!" He said thinking of other times

Lucy smiled "You are awfully cute for 200" She said before blushing

Blake smiled as the pain increased again "you can do it" he said again to al

Hina appered next to blake and stood there watching wanting to make blake stop but she new al had to do this

-----------------

Annabel blushed more "th-thank you" she said nervousky as she slighlty played with her dress

Madoka's face was beet red by tue time Moriko decided to stop. When she walked away, Madoka was caught in a state of endless purring, as he watched her flowers collect on the roof. "T-That~ Is so beautiful ~ Meowriko" He said, his ears twitching.

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake smiled as the pain increased again "you can do it" he said again to al
Hina appered next to blake and stood there watching wanting to make blake stop but she new al had to do this

-----------------

Annabel blushed more "th-thank you" she said nervousky as she slighlty played with her dress

[/QUOTE]
Al began to yell again before speaking "Wh-What are you talking about!?"

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled and looked at add wit a warm smile as she slid her other hand into adds other and pulled her a little closer [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Add moved a lil closer to Shira. She then leaned her head on Shira's shoulder*

"Fight it..... This is the first step to becoming stronger... We all went through it" Blake said as he looked at Hina as she was staring at al fighting the urge to run over to al and try to ease his pain

Shira smiled and kissed adds head while running her own stomach slightly as she did

@Himeragi Seiker

Yura appeared in front of you. "I see... I underestimated you." He says wickedly. "But it seems I have run out of time... I'm going to use your energy to power one of my creations now! Goodbye!" He said vanishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back