• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Alright, open up." Ramona ordered Haiiro. "Now give it a few minutes after you swallow. It may not taste the greatest but I can't make promises." She explained. Ramona poured the liquid in Haiiro's mouth. It was a thick liquid yellow too, kinda resembling honey just with a terrible taste.

@AriaTheWatcher

Roman said:
"Alright, open up." Ramona ordered Haiiro. "Now give it a few minutes after you swallow. It may not taste the greatest but I can't make promises." She explained. Ramona poured the liquid in Haiiro's mouth. It was a thick liquid yellow too, kinda resembling honey just with a terrible taste.
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro swallows the liquid, not really caring about how bad it tasted considering that she had tasted much, much worse. "Alright."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth appears in front of Ansom, glaring at him angrily. "I recognize you...Ansom, right?" She asks.
Ansom tilted his head. "Yeah...why do you ask?" He asked, wondering what this girl could want from him. Money, power, or something else?

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom tilted his head. "Yeah...why do you ask?" He asked, wondering what this girl could want from him. Money, power, or something else?
Elizabeth frowns. "You don't recognize me? I'm Elizabeth, does the name ring any bells?" She asks.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth frowns. "You don't recognize me? I'm Elizabeth, does the name ring any bells?" She asks.
Ansom smiled. "Ahhh...yes, Elizabeth. How are you doing?" He asked, still smiling. "Why are you so mad? It is not like someone killed your boyf- Oh wait. I did that." He laughed.

"There ya go. Now remember 3-5 minutes." Ramona said as she sat down and waites for the liquid to take its effect. She took out her phone and played a game as she waited.

@AriaTheWatcher

Elizabeth sighs angrily. "I hate to do this, mostly because I hate you, but I need to ask you for a favor." She says.

Roman said:
"There ya go. Now remember 3-5 minutes." Ramona said as she sat down and waites for the liquid to take its effect. She took out her phone and played a game as she waited.
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro smiles, waiting silently for 5 minutes and staring at the ceiling.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth sighs angrily. "I hate to do this, mostly because I hate you, but I need to ask you for a favor." She says.
Haiiro smiles, waiting silently for 5 minutes and staring at the ceiling.
Ansom's smile grew wider. "A favor? Interesting." He circled around Elizabeth, his gaze never leaving her. "You know, I do have some spare time on my hands. I just might consider helping you. What is this favor you speak of?"

Ramona looked at her phone, "In about another minute the pain should fade away." She said she put her phone away, "3...2....1..." she nodded her head after that you should feel kind of tingly. Dont worry though. Its just your bones going back in place, it wont hurt at all."

@AriaTheWatcher

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom's smile grew wider. "A favor? Interesting." He circled around Elizabeth, his gaze never leaving her. "You know, I do have some spare time on my hands. I just might consider helping you. What is this favor you speak of?"
Elizabeth frowns. "Stop circling around me, you look like a buzzard." She says angrily. "I need you to attack my sister, Haiiro, the goddess of destruction, chaos, and insanity, while she is venerable. She's severely injured, so just kill her or whatever. Accept it soon, she's healing and you have a very small window of opportunity."

Roman said:
Ramona looked at her phone, "In about another minute the pain should fade away." She said she put her phone away, "3...2....1..." she nodded her head after that you should feel kind of tingly. Dont worry though. Its just your bones going back in place, it wont hurt at all."
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro smiles, she was feeling kind of tingly, like Ramona had said, and the pain had mostly faded away.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth frowns. "Stop circling around me, you look like a buzzard." She says angrily. "I need you to attack my sister, Haiiro, the goddess of destruction, chaos, and insanity, while she is venerable. She's severely injured, so just kill her or whatever. Accept it soon, she's healing and you have a very small window of opportunity."
Haiiro smiles, she was feeling kind of tingly, like Ramona had said, and the pain had mostly faded away.
"You know, I had always wanted her dead, but that was way back when." He stopped circling when he was directly behind Elizabeth. He leaned his head on her shoulder. "Haiiro has never done anything bad to me, so why should I kill her. In other words, what is in it for me?"

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"You know, I had always wanted her dead, but that was way back when." He stopped circling when he was directly behind Elizabeth. He leaned his head on her shoulder. "Haiiro has never done anything bad to me, so why should I kill her. In other words, what is in it for me?"
Elizabeth sighs. "We'll agree on payment later, just hurry up and do it!"

(( @FluffyPanda woah there... PG-13 man... ))

Ramona looked at Haiiro, "Here comes the 5th minute. Right about now, you should be ready to come out that mummy suit of yours." She said laughing.

@AriaTheWatcher

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth sighs. "We'll agree on payment later, just hurry up and do it!"
"I don't need any payment." He said, a wad of cash appeared in his hand to show emphasis. "I will do the job for free, because I am deeply in love with you." He burst out laughing. "Deep....in....love." He said in between breaths. "Anyways, tell me where she is, beause I need to kno-wait....why don't you kill her?"

Roman said:
Ramona looked at Haiiro, "Here comes the 5th minute. Right about now, you should be ready to come out that mummy suit of yours." She said laughing.
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro smiles, the pain had gone away completely and she snapped her fingers, the cast shattering. "Much better!" She says, her eye still missing oddly enough.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"I don't need any payment." He said, a wad of cash appeared in his hand to show emphasis. "I will do the job for free, because I am deeply in love with you." He burst out laughing. "Deep....in....love." He said in between breaths. "Anyways, tell me where she is, beause I need to kno-wait....why don't you kill her?"
Elizabeth sighs angrily. "Because I can't kill her. Hurry, she is healed and you'll have to kill her while her powers are still weakened." She says, not believing Ansom about the whole 'in love' thing.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro smiles, the pain had gone away completely and she snapped her fingers, the cast shattering. "Much better!" She says, her eye still missing oddly enough.

Elizabeth sighs angrily. "Because I can't kill her. Hurry, she is healed and you'll have to kill her while her powers are still weakened." She says, not believing Ansom about the whole 'in love' thing.
"Whatever." Ansom sighed. "I will wait, just to piss you off and because I really want to fight her when she is at her full power." He sat down on the ground. "Keep me company while I wait." He beckoned for her to sit down.

Ramona looked at the empty eye socket then at the filled one. "Hold on I have something for this." Ramona used the memory of Haiiro good eye to materialize her a working copy to put in her other eye. "It will be kinda robotic but you'd see like an everyday human." Ramona smiled handing Haiiro the eye.

@AriaTheWatcher

"A fire.....it felt like some one had light my chest on fire" thana said as she held ont watcher more as her tail stoped wagging for a little bit but started wagging again

Elizabeth sighs, sitting down. "By doing that you are basically screwing up your only chance at being able to kill her." She says, seeming a bit angry. "Also, it would be wise not to lie to me."

Roman said:
Ramona looked at the empty eye socket then at the filled one. "Hold on I have something for this." Ramona used the memory of Haiiro good eye to materialize her a working copy to put in her other eye. "It will be kinda robotic but you'd see like an everyday human." Ramona smiled handing Haiiro the eye.
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro shakes her head, giving Ramona back the eye. "Nah, I've gotten used to my lack of depth perception. Plus I think the eyepatch looks cool."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"A fire.....it felt like some one had light my chest on fire" thana said as she held ont watcher more as her tail stoped wagging for a little bit but started wagging again

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher smiles. "Do you feel any different now though? Did it do anything else to you?" He asks.

Ramona shrugged and dematerialized the eye. "Now show me how its so 'great' to be a girl..." Ramona said folding her arms.

@AriaTheWatcher

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth sighs, sitting down. "By doing that you are basically screwing up your only chance at being able to kill her." She says, seeming a bit angry. "Also, it would be wise not to lie to me."
Haiiro shakes her head, giving Ramona back the eye. "Nah, I've gotten used to my lack of depth perception. Plus I think the eyepatch looks cool."

The Watcher smiles. "Do you feel any different now though? Did it do anything else to you?" He asks.
Ansom burst out laughing. "You said basically, not literally." He nodded. "That means that it is possible, only hard." He smiled. "Anyways, why do you hate me so much. I am not such a bad guy. Beside, for there to be creation, there had to be chaos."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back