• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh" Daniel said with a smile but his eyes were a different story. He was worried that if that han ever came back blue would leave him for that han and that worried him considering she's the only reason that he wanted to live and that plainly showed in his eyes as he took another drink of his soda

@Sixxx

Dylan crawling into bed with him and kissed him and them giggled and kissed his cheek " you have saved my life Han , you dont have to turn around when im in my undies " she kissed him again" what are you gonna do when im in a bikini " she said laughing a bit before snuggling against him for the night to get comfortable

@Roman

Blue looked down and sighed " he died , or i thought he did , i think hes back i can feel the life on Genisis re building and i wanna go see... Burtis is there , the bear ." she said with a hopeful smile" and the foxes and ohhhh the bunnies there and hundreds of this fluffy bunnies everywhere and i built a waterfall with a big willow next the the base andits my favorite place in the world " se smiled it was her home in so many ways

@Daniel reaver

Daniel reaver]"Oh" Daniel said with a smile but his eyes were a different story. He was worried that if that han ever came back blue would leave him for that han and that worried him considering she's the only reason that he wanted to live and that plainly showed in his eyes as he took another drink of his soda [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
(Sooo is Thana available yet?!)

Hansuke slowly opened his eyes again, "When are you gonna be in a bikini?" He asked curiously. "Maybe nothing. I mean I cant do anything about it. What elae would you wear if you were going swimming?" Han kissed Dylan and closed his eyes again.

@Sixxx

Daniel just smiled at blue trying to hide his eyes. He miss read what blue meant and though that she meant she wanted to go to him again and that made his heart start to hurt slightly but he did his best to hide it from blue and smiled as he took another small bite of his steak while trying to think of some thing he could do to keep blue "have a child with her? Keep our relation ship how it is? Marry her? Or am I destined to lose her" Daniel though while he ate

@Sixxx

(Dude no that was daniel and Thana is still at watchers house @Shiroe Kurona)

Last edited by a moderator:
she kissied along his jaw and then smiled " i might tommarow if it s nice , i was more wondering if you would just i dont know pass out " she smirked and hugged him "i love you"

Daniel reaver]Daniel just smiled at blue trying to hide his eyes. He miss read what blue meant and though that she meant she wanted to go to him again and that made his heart start to hurt slightly but he did his best to hide it from blue and smiled as he took another small bite of his steak while trying to think of some thing he could do to keep blue "have a child with her? Keep our relation ship how it is? Marry her?" Daniel though while he ate [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]

(Dude no that was daniel and Thana is still at watchers house @Shiroe Kurona)
(( Suggestion: Marriage or Keep the relationship how it is ))

Blue smiled "i almost hope he isnt there " she said then taking another bite , chewing and swallowing " i mean miss him , he was a good friend but i have you and i love you , you make me happy" she said sqeezing his hand

@Daniel reaver

Hab wasn't sleep yet he just had his eyes closed, "Maybe a nosebleed... depends on size..." he said hiding the last part. "Want me to pass out?" He asked smiling. He kissed her, "I love you too."

@Sixxx

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''actually, me and Add are both boys. we just got genderbent by some random person...''

[/QUOTE]
He shrugs. "Does it matter?"

Daniel perked up when blue said that he was happy he just miss understood her. He finished his steak and sat there watcheing blue with a smile on his face "so what do you want to do after this" he asked her softly

@Sixxx

" id die laughing if you got a nose bleed " she said laughing at the thought "here" she said geting up and digging through her bag and pulling out the bikini tossing it to him , it was a little skimpy , plain black that matched her hair " see nothing to aweful"

@Roman

Daniel reaver]Daniel perked up when blue said that he was happy he just miss understood her. He finished his steak and sat there watcheing blue with a smile on his face "so what do you want to do after this" he asked her softly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
" im not sure " she turned her attention to her next portion of the meal chewing happily then swallowing " dessert and a walk or just home instead of the walk she finished the entire meal and sat there" im still kind hungry she said to Daniel

@Daniel reaver

Hansuke caught the bikini, then pictured Dylan in it. He sat there for a moment. He puts his hand up to his nose. "I'm a dirty minded fellow..." he said handing her the bikini before running to a bathroom. He came back out with tissue made nose plugs. "Goodnight..." he said laying back down.

@Sixxx

"Then wanna order some more or go to a little cafe" he asked her as a waiter walked over and asked if they where done while daniel started to pull out the glowing white credit card getting ready to pay for the meal "we can do what ever you want" he said to her with a smile

@Sixxx

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel reaver]Thana woke up a while later and rubbed her eyes and yawned before looking around for watcher kindof hoping that he had fallen asleep with her so she could cuddle with him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/members/23150/ said:
@AriaTheWatcher[/URL]
The Watcher was still hugging Thana, but was fast asleep.

Roman said:
"Wake me up in a few hours... I need some sleep." Ramona climbed into Haiiro's bed and immediately went to sleep.
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro frowns, wondering why Ramona had wanted some sleep. She added an extra day to Ramona's curse for the purposes of observing what would happen.

Thana smiled and pushed her self into watcher then she looked up at him and blushed a little before softly kissing his lips again then closing her eyes to go back to sleep as her tail wagged happily

The Watcher groans in his sleep, seemingly in pain.

Haiiro frowns. "Ramona, you were only asleep for like three hours... you still have seven hours left!" She says angrily.

Daniel reaver]"Then wanna order some more or go to a little cafe" he asked her as a waiter walked over and asked if they where done while daniel started to pull out the glowing white credit card getting ready to pay for the meal [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
(( Dont blind the waiters money man ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Wtf roman wtf)

[/QUOTE]
(( :troll: I'm such an ass ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back