• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Would it be better if I be a 'male' again?" She asked smiling, hoping she would change him back. Then it would be normal again. Whereas should would be kissing a guy instead of a girl.

@AriaTheWatcher

Haiiro nods. "Yeah, but I can't change you back until time is up...Wait a second, you're doing this just to try and get me to change you back, aren't you!"

Ramona shook her head no, "I wanna be a guy again yeah, but I'm kissing you because I 'want' to. Not for some gender change." She said, playing with her fingers and looking downward.

@AriaTheWatcher

Roman said:
Ramona shook her head no, "I wanna be a guy again yeah, but I'm kissing you because I 'want' to. Not for some gender change." She said, playing with her fingers and looking downward.
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro frowns. "You're expression says otherwise, let's see if you act the same after I mess with your mind a bit!" She says, altering Ramona's mind to make her act more girly than she currently does.

Ramona sat down and crossed her legs, "I feel weird..." she said holding a hand to her head. "Was I drunk or sonething?" Ramona asked.

@AriaTheWatcher

Ramona shakes her head, "I feel like it..." she stood up and went to the kitchen and got a cup of water. "I feel kind of... woozy. Did something happen atleast?"

@AriaTheWatcher

"Nope no secrets" daniel said with a smile as he held her hand tightly. He was happy that blue was happy and that was all that mattered to him

@Sixxx

Thana woke up a while later and rubbed her eyes and yawned before looking around for watcher kindof hoping that he had fallen asleep with her so she could cuddle with him

@AriaTheWatcher

Last edited by a moderator:
(I am.. Btw I have two people available "Clover" and "Sora")

(( I guess my character Hansuke is open. He's in front of the school if you want to interact ))

Dylan rested waiting for Han to get home and fell asleep on one of the couchs even though she had fought falling asleep she was exhusted. she had happy dreams at she slept

@Roman

" i dont believe you , you probally kill puppies or listen to nickelback , something aweful like that " she said giggling siping her drink while they placed the food on the table

@Daniel reaver

zoey smiled gratefully , up if her get hungry wake me cause im the only one with the parts to do so , if her get fussy give him his puppy " she handed hims a blue stuffed doggie " it you wanna play he just started rolling over so put him on his tummy and get on the floor , do tummy time with him , his pacifiers are in every room of the house so if you can find one, your blind and Welcome to being daddy " zoey almost felt back for telling him about rolling over , its a big step for a baby and he missed it " imma just try to rest some "

@motoemo

(got to go home tonight cause the swelling went down woot woot)

"Nope none of those" daniel said with a smile as he cut a small piece of his steak off and put it into his mouth then chewed and swallowed "I didn't know you drank though so maybe I should ask you what secrets you have" he said to blue with a slight smile as he took another drink of his soda

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hansuke poked his head in the cabin door. Looked like everyone was asleep so he attempted to sneak pass. "Quietly..." he whispered to himself over and over again.

@Sixxx

A floor board creeked and dylan sat up"Han?" she said opening her eyes groggy but focused on him " Can we go to bed " she says siting up groaning" i wanna snuggle with my man i havent done that in a long time it feels like" she said with a sleepy smile

@Roman

Hansuke walked over to Dylan, "Yeah sure. Lets be quiet though, don't wanna wake Ally." He said holding her hand as they walked upstairs. He peeked in Ally's room. "Sleep well..." he whispered. He then walked into his room with Dylan.

@Sixxx

Blue smiled " though i am all yeah know nature girl , i love metal .... when i ran away and traveled i snuck into alot of concerts , found im more of a head banger" she smiled and siped her drink " other than that you know alot of stuff about me , you know i lived with a guy a few weeks ago on genisis and you know we had slight thing going and then he died , you know most everything"

@Daniel reaver

Dlyan kissed him and walked over the the dresser pulling out cotton shorts and a tank top and got undressed and started to pull them on , she was a little tired and forgot about Han standing right there

@Roman

"Oh I don't see you as a head banger but then again every one has hiden sides and well I actually sell drugs" daniel said the last part jokingly as he took another drink of his soda "so that cabin that was genesis?" Daniel asked hoping blue was up to talking about it

@Sixxx

Hansuke turned the other way to give Dylan some privacy to change. He quickly changed to his pajamas and laid in bed, for he was also sleepy. "Goodnight Dylan." He said in a low voice right after he yawned. When Dylan came to lie down Hansuke held her in his arms.

@Sixxx

" yeh Han , not the one you know , he built me a cabin on Genisis and gave just miles of this land , it had a full wardrobe , a cushy bed a bequtiful kitchen and all the animals i could ever want , he taught me how to expand my powers and to fight using knives " she finished her salad and started cuting up her steack , dipping peices in the ranch a few times biting in and chewin g, it was heavenly

@Daniel reaver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back