• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hanson decided to check on Genesis but when he arrived there, he found out that all that was left was the cabin. "This looks like the work of Ansom." He sighed and raised his hands, the whole world recreating itself and finishing in a matter of minutes. "Much better." He smiled.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Hanson decided to check on Genesis but when he arrived there, he found out that all that was left was the cabin. "This looks like the work of Ansom." He sighed and raised his hands, the whole world recreating itself and finishing in a matter of minutes. "Much better." He smiled.
Han is back ?

He slowly turns around and looks at you slightly then at Jackson and sighs "Hi Zoey" I don't smile at all I just look at Jackson

motoemo said:
He slowly turns around and looks at you slightly then at Jackson and sighs "Hi Zoey" I don't smile at all I just look at Jackson
Zoeys arm tightens pprotectivly around her baby , he was 3 months old now and looked at his daddy with big blue eyes chewing on his hand "how are you..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"W-wa-watcher" she said through the winses and screams of the burning in her chest as she layed there on the bed

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher closes his eyes, starting to cry. "I-I'm sorry...I don't know how to fix this!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana slowly sat up shaky but she smiled at watcher and reached out to him while still in pain

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher hugs Thana tightly, still crying.

Zoeys heart pounded and she looked away " would you like to come in?"she said speaking quietly she looked exhusted she had dark circles under her eyes and looked thin

Thana pulled him onto the bed and layed down with him and slowly closed her eyes "I think i...just need some rest" she said softly to him

(( I'm gonna call Han by his full first name. It'd be confusing with 2 Han's running about ))

Hansuke turned and looked at Dylan, "I'd rather you get some rest. You look tired anyway." He told her as he walked down the stairs. "Ally! You in here?" Hansuke poked his head in a room door.

Ally was sitting watching the television in the living room, "Oh hi, Big Brother and Big Sis." She said happily to Dylan and Hansuke.

@Sixxx

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana pulled him onto the bed and layed down with him and slowly closed her eyes "I think i...just need some rest" she said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher nods. "O-Ok..." He says, still crying. "A-Alright..."

I step inside and look around then look back at you. "I'm sorry I wasn't for everything. And that I wasn't here to help." I look down and look at your thinness and then look at your eyes tears start filling my eyes but I push them back then I look at Jackson again

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Dylan sighed" how aboit i sit on the ouch and direct yoi how to make my macaroni salad that way im resting and cooking " she grinned hoping it would be a good compromise

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Yeah, he reatained all his memories from before his death and some after. Forgetting Blue would be like forgetting his name xD )
Sooo it might get a tad dramatic here soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back