• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ramona giggled a bit as she got closer to Haiiro. "I find you attractive is what I said, so I plan on showing how." Ramona was nose to nose with Haiiro now. Ramona had then kissed Haiiro passionately.

@AriaTheWatcher

Blue smiled " really ?? i mean i dont get trashed but i like my brinks every once in a while i drink " she grins at him taking a sip

Roman said:
Ramona giggled a bit as she got closer to Haiiro. "I find you attractive is what I said, so I plan on showing how." Ramona was nose to nose with Haiiro now. Ramona had then kissed Haiiro passionately.
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro blushes, not sure what to say or think. She definitely hadn't expected that at all.

(( I'll be back in about 30 mins to a hour. Gonna take my little bros to the park ))

"B-burning" she said as she held onto watcher tighter while still breathing heavily

@AriaTheWatcher

"Yeah I've never drank" daniel said with a smile as he took another sip of his soda while smiling at blue before puting the glass down again and looking around at all the other people here

@Sixxx

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
motoemo said:
Is @Sixxx still here I came back... Sorry I was gone for a long time Fogive meh?\\\
you gotta deal with zoey , she had her babby and made itso your charecter disappear disappeared like a bad dad, sorry i was tired of having her frozen

Daniel reaver]"B-burning" she said as she held onto watcher tighter while still breathing heavily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/members/23150/ said:
@AriaTheWatcher[/URL]
The Watcher frowns. "Does it hurt, or does it just burn?" He asks, confused as to what was going on and how to fix it.

mkay\\

Kevin knocks on the door of your dorm. He looks different with blonde hair and bright green eyes "Please be home" He says to himself and turns his back to the door about to leave

idk this is weird now (> :D )( :D )\\

Zoey opens the door and saw kevinand her jew dropped she looked exhusted and held Jackson in one arm "Kevin...."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana started to scream in pain as a glowing red circle appered on her chest

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher clutches his head, he couldn't stand seeing Thana in pain like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back