• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roman said:
Ramona stopped laughing, "I have exactly 4 hours of girl time left. I'm gonna go to the guys showers- I mean girls damn mind changey thingy."
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro frowns, shaking her head. "No, you have 14 hours left. I've been up all night so I know how long you slept for, which is ten hours."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana looked at her eyes then brought her hands to her cheeks and smiled "I look cute don't I watcher" she asked him while she smiled

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher nods. "Yep, alright, now for the last fruit..." He says, grabbing the last piece of fruit. "I have a bad feeling about this..." He mumbles as soon as he notices that the piece of fruit was many different colors, all of which were the different pieces of fruit he'd already given Thana. He hands Thana the piece of fruit, hoping his guess isn't correct.

"Up all night?" Ramona asked. "Get some sleep. Before your body gives in or something." She said as she walked out the door.

@AriaTheWatcher

Thana took the fruit and bit into it before her eyes went wide and she looked around with some fear in her eyes "Wh-where am I" she said nervously as she continued to look around until she looked over to watcher

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana took the fruit and bit into it before her eyes went wide and she looked around with some fear in her eyes "Wh-where am I" she said nervously as she continued to look around until she looked over to watcher

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher frowns. "Are you okay Thana?"

Dylan texted Han hey feeling a little weak imma head to the cabin be there in 5 if not come look for me she smiled climbing down , a little exhausted

@Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana started to back away from watcher "who are you" she said with fear as she kept looking around

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher frowns, wondering if the fruit had made Thana lose her memory. "Thana, you don't remember me? I'm your friend, The Watcher..."

Thana backed up more as she looked around in fear "where am I who are you what am I doing here" she said as she brought her hands to her head trying to remember any thing

AriaTheWatcher said:
The Watcher frowns, wondering if the fruit had made Thana lose her memory. "Thana, you don't remember me? I'm your friend, The Watcher..."
(Yeah, not yet... Say, she still with the kids?)

Blue smiled and looked at t he menu" im thinkin soup salad and a steak maybe fries " she said with a guilty smile "i eat.....alot , cause i shift into animals i need to eat alot"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana backed up more as she looked around in fear "where am I who are you what am I doing here" she said as she brought her hands to her head trying to remember any thing

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher snaps his fingers, reversing the effect of the multicolored fruit. "Ok, let's get rid of those." He says, taking all of the multicolored fruit pieces off of the tree before noticing that new fruit was growing. "You have got to be kidding me..." He mumbles, taking off a piece of brown fruit.

Han texted back: Alright. I'll have something for you too. Make sure Ally is okay for me also. He put his phone back in his pocket and teleported to the front of the cabin and sat on the porch.

@Sixxx

Ramona sat back down, "I guess I'll stay here. But tomorrow when your all healed up and I'm a dude again. We're going out." She said smiling.

@AriaTheWatcher

Thana looked around at watcher and quickle ran up and hugged his back "I though id lost you....i Forgot every thing even who I was" she said softly as she put her face to his back

"Order what ever you want" daniel said as he looked at the menu thinking about what he was gonna get

@Sixxx

Roman said:
Ramona sat back down, "I guess I'll stay here. But tomorrow when your all healed up and I'm a dude again. We're going out." She said smiling.
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro smiles. "Ok." She says, starting to play a game on her phone.

@Sixxx[/URL]
The Watcher smiles. "It's ok, it's okay." He says before noticing that the tree was starting to grow even more different types of fruit. "This may take a while..." He says before giving Thana the brown piece of fruit. "Try this one, hopefully it won't do anything as bad as the previous one."

Dylan made it back to the cabin stumbling a bit her body ached and trembled . she looked up with tired eyes with dark circles under them but she smiled when she saw han" your you again "

@Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana took the fruit and bit into it before calapsing to the ground and breathing softly in a deep sleep

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher frowns. "Ok, so brown makes people fall asleep." He says before shaking Thana to try and wake her up.

The Watcher snaps his fingers, reversing the effect of the brown fruit and glancing back at the tree, noticing five different types of fruit that weren't there before.

Thana slowly woke up and say up while rubbing her eyes and yawning "watcher" she said in a tired voice as she slowly looked around for him

"Can I just get a stake and a soda" daniel said to the waiter before he looked back at blue with a smile

@Sixxx

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana slowly woke up and say up while rubbing her eyes and yawning "watcher" she said in a tired voice as she slowly looked around for him

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher grabs a blue piece of fruit and gives it to Thana. "I'm right here."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back