• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thana looked up at watcher and smiled tiredly at him before she took the fruit and bit into it. The fruit had put her into a big depression she sat there on the found with sadness on her face as a tear fell from her eye

Han stood up and helped Dylan, "Sure am." He said kissing her. "Its been a while since I last kissed you. Feels great as always." Han said smiling. "Lets get you inside." Han picked up Dylan and carried her inside to the bedroom, "Get some rest okay."

@Sixxx

Ramona/Roman was bored and figured since he was a girl why not mess with Haiiro for a while. "Hey Haiiro." S/he said in a seductive voice.

@AriaTheWatcher

@Sixxx[/URL]

Ramona/Roman was bored and figured since he was a girl why not mess with Haiiro for a while. "Hey Haiiro." S/he said in a seductive voice.

@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro glances at Ramona. "Yeah?" She asks, wondering what Ramona wanted.

Thana took the yellow fruit and bit into it before she slowly put her arms around watcher and slightly breaths heavily as she pushes her self onto watcher

Dylan smiled when he kissed her " i missed those lips " she sighed when he started carrying her inside to there bedroom " can i just relax with you guys? Have a bonfire and just relax ? It will be night time soon wont it time for dinner ill cook and whatever" she begged

Blue smiled when they brought back a mudslide withher water and Daniels soda " want a sip? " she said gesturing to her drink after she sipped at it there was a little to,much vodka for her taste but it was still good

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I-I can't help being close to you" she said into his ear as she held onto him tighter

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher smiles, he didn't mind this one. He grabs a piece of fruit from behind him that was purple with green stripes. "Try this one."

"No I'm good baby" he said to her as he took a sip of his soda "I don't drink" he said with a smile as he watcher blue

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Ramona got on Haiiro's bed and crawled towards her, "Ya know my guy side likes you, but I also find you attractive." She said biting her lip.

@AriaTheWatcher

Han shook his head no, "Rest first, Ally and I will cook. I'll bring you something to eat when we finish cooking but for now sleep and rest." Han said kissing her once more before he walked out the room to go cook.

@Sixxx

Thana grabed the peice of fruit with one hand as she held onto watcher with the other. She bit into the fruit before she held onto watcher tighter as she started to breath heavyer "I-it hurts"

The Watcher frowns. "Are you okay?" He asks, wondering if she was just experiencing pain or whether the fruit was messing with her.

She held onto watcher as she started to heat up again "I-i-i can't" she said as she put both her hands around watchers neck "i-it hurts"

Dylan groaned like a child told to nap she got up and fofollowed him down the stairs " i wanna help. I wanna make macaroni salad"

The Watcher frowns, remembering that she had said that before she had started acting like a cat last time. "Thana, what's wrong? I can't fix it unless I know what's going on."

Thana was still breathing heavily as watcher made it colder while her breath becaame easly visible "s-so h-h-hot" she said with a moan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back